Trump / US politics thread 🚽

Well, at least this "scandal" is keeping Hillary and Obama's name out of his mouth for a couple of days......I'm sure this time next week SOMETHING will be all their fault though....he's so pathetic. 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Do people think that Trump is deliberately tweeting pathetic bullying tweets to divert attention from other things ?   I know he is a nutcase and a vile excuse for a human being but I also think there is a method to his madness.  He knows that people will be outraged at this and spend time addressing his behaviour rather than his policies.  Then he will lie, blame everyone else and bluster his way out of any blame and cry about the "fake media" 

Pence is rubbing his hands with glee in the background too which is so dangerous as well.  Trump is pushing through horrible policies and appeasing the ultra conservative religious Republican members.  When he goes, they will continue with his awful policies and Pence will look like a civilised man in comparison to him.  That is the danger in people concentrating on the behaviour of Trump without looking as closely as what he is doing politically. 

Totally. There is something so fishy about him and he's clearly not as stupid as many people would believe. I'm still wondering if he's ever going to let go of the North Korea problem. They have reported he lost his patience and he feels China is not doing enough. I fear for a nuclear catastrophe. If there's a president who would drop the bomb that is him. His tweets are a little past time of his. People lose their minds over them so that they lose focus on the real dangers this man poses to the world. 

Well they left if to his daughter/wife Ivanka to give a 'shout out ' :chuckle: Even if she kept telling her deranged dementia doofus demonic sugar daddy he prob kept forgetting and/or Pences/ Bannons clan (the ones truly running the Alt Right Shit House) kept distracting Trump from even thinking of doing it lol.  

2 hours ago, MeakMaker said:

Totally. There is something so fishy about him and he's clearly not as stupid as many people would believe. I'm still wondering if he's ever going to let go of the North Korea problem. They have reported he lost his patience and he feels China is not doing enough. I fear for a nuclear catastrophe. If there's a president who would drop the bomb that is him. His tweets are a little past time of his. People lose their minds over them so that they lose focus on the real dangers this man poses to the world. 

I absolutely would NOT put it past him and esp his sinister team of alt right thugs and mobsters who are behind all these distractions simply to distract and manipulate the fuck out of the media knowing they'll obsess on it for at least a full news cycle while people lose focus of all the horrific actions prob going on behind the scenes. I still believe this is Putin and Bannons shit show. Esp Bannon who is puppeterring all this 'chaos'.  That's his shtick. His entire goal and 'philosophy' is to cause civil wars and dismantling the media, government and civility. Every single thing, scandal, policy, conduct etc..that have happened for the most part reeks from Breitbart and National Enquirer sleazy stories. 

Stumbled upon an old PDF directory for an organization called the "Council For National Policy" - a hardline Christian-right group that includes a lot of the current big players in Trump's regime - including Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Betsy Devos and others.

Their mission statement - "A united conservative movement to assure, by 2020, policy leadership and goverance that restores religious and economic freedom, a strong national defense, and Judeo-Christian values under the Constitution." (AKA 'Christian Dominionism')

https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf

On 6/30/2017 at 0:48 PM, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

:rotfl::clap::clap: Finally someone goes nuclear on the orange gutter rat lmao!! Starts around 2:40 

Perfection.  And when it comes to Trump I agree with him.  I am over this high road shit.

11 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Stumbled upon an old PDF directory for an organization called the "Council For National Policy" - a hardline Christian-right group that includes a lot of the current big players in Trump's regime - including Steve Bannon and Kellyanne Conway and Betsy Devos and others.

Their mission statement - "A united conservative movement to assure, by 2020, policy leadership and goverance that restores religious and economic freedom, a strong national defense, and Judeo-Christian values under the Constitution." (AKA 'Christian Dominionism')

https://www.splcenter.org/sites/default/files/cnp_redacted_final.pdf

The irony that they backed a cesspool of depravity and not an ounce of moral character to accomplish this. Lol

Other world leaders must regard Trump as a laughing stock surely.

I said this a few pages back and I'll say it again. I can't believe anyone took this man seriously. He's a fucking mess who can't even dismantle Obamacare. 

He's going to get a member of the media killed with this kind of venomous, toxic language. 

It's beyond any kind of comprehension that a sitting U.S president is behaving in this manner. For him to be on this twitter tirade over two morning show hosts defies logic and reason. 

It's immoral republicans aren't standing up to him. 

^lmaaoo :chuckle: Trump will go down in the history books as the most relatable president

59 minutes ago, LSD said:

Funny is as much as Trump has always stated that the system is rigged; that there are higher forces in the government, that Wall Street controlled the left elite etc.. he still has to come out and expose all those things. As a sitting US president shouldn't he have learned those things by now? But by paradox he comes across as the actual shady one with God knows what sort of skeleton in the closet. And I fear there are actually much darker stories of Trump that the press is either too scared or rather clever not to publish. CNN seems to be ahead with all the dirt on Trump but when you look at it it only riles up the people who already hate Trump. His supporters seem to be unmovable. But what if they uncover something more sinister? What if his true intentions are to form a White House coalition and get the coutry. And run it as a dictatorship. Will his supporters still stand by him?

15 hours ago, KalamazooJay said:

He's going to get a member of the media killed with this kind of venomous, toxic language. 

It's beyond any kind of comprehension that a sitting U.S president is behaving in this manner. For him to be on this twitter tirade over two morning show hosts defies logic and reason. 

It's immoral republicans aren't standing up to him. 

His attacks on the media are disgusting and the actions of a dictator who can't stand criticism or scrutiny and also the actions of a spoilt child.  

1 hour ago, Hector said:

Our Toddler In Chief today :blink:

He keeps sinking lower and lower. Embarrassing in every way for the United States having their president tweet stuff like this. 

This isn't a random coincidence. I truly feel he's losing his shit because there prob ARE many, many bombs about to go off  in his face coming out soon, he's aware of that, and he's in full bat shit cra cra meltdown mode to 'try' to discredit whatever is coming out in due time. He's always been anti media but the level of intensity now reeks from a guilty as fuck big fat hippo. I absolutely feel in my gut there's soo much shit, probably super sinister shit that many many people have on him and it's gonna be a damn breaking effect when it comes out. 

On 6/30/2017 at 4:02 PM, Hector said:

Where are those "Gays For Trump" idiots?

They must be at conversion therapy.

I'm not surprised he did not acknowledge pride month

I'm glad he didn't acknowledge it 

4 hours ago, Hector said:

Our Toddler In Chief today :blink:

:dead::ohgoodgrief: 

More Trenchant Commentary From HanAssholeSolo, Source For The President's Latest Tweet

So this happened today:

President Trump on Sunday tweeted a modified video of a wrestling match between himself and his media rival CNN.

... The video appears to show Trump attacking and subduing a figure whose face is obscured by a CNN logo.

The video Trump tweeted is from WrestleMania 23 in 2007 when Trump competed versus WWE head Vince McMahon during a staged "battle of the billionaires" fight where each chose one wrestler to represent them....

Trump tweeted the video with the hashtags #FraudNewsCNN and #FNN....

Here's the tweet:

CNN's Brian Stelter tells us

It was submitted by a user named HanAssholeSolo -- yes, NATO allies, the Leader of the Free World is tweeting edited videos from a man named HanAssholeSolo -- whose other contributions to our political discourse, are, um, pretty much what you'd expect.

who_removed.jpg

starbucks.jpg

soros.jpg

mothers_day.jpg

trigger.jpg

under_9.jpg

Some graphics posted by Trump's source:

dbbvegdd056y.jpg

b4l9x2queikx.jpg

fa9urcx.jpg

j0d39u73rrty.jpg

wrlvoy5kd8hy.jpg

guiny7j.jpg

Yeah, America is pretty freaking great right now, isn't it?

http://crooksandliars.com/2017/07/more-trenchant-commentary-hanassholesolo

Nothing funny at all in those offensive, racist and sexist tweets and memes. Truly appalling that the President can quote a link from someone who is so racist and hateful.  Trump is a disgusting excuse for a man. 

2 hours ago, Robin said:

^those memes are funny AF :lmao:

The UFO you arrived in here months ago is thisclose to departing along with all the other space cadets and strange birdies