Trump / US politics thread 🚽

So what is going on with this 23? year old woman being arrested because she leaked classified info that Russia tried to hack or did hack our voting machines? 

On 6/4/2017 at 9:08 AM, FreeMySoul said:

I'm  exhausted and  anxious can't deal with this crazy man anymore can it just fucking end

On 6/4/2017 at 10:36 PM, Jazzy Jan said:

So many people are feeling this way.  It has got to the point where many people are completely tuning out as can't handle him anymore. His last speech where he went on about Pittsburgh before Paris etc was something you would previously see on a comedy satire show and think it was exaggerated.  Then to see his "supporters"  chanting it outside the White House and adding "Jobs Jobs Jobs"  was sickening. 

Trump has gone way beyond a joke.  He has been worse than what people even expected and they were expecting a train wreck.   It is completely depressing in every way.  

And this is exactly what authoritarians do...exhaust your ability to reason or resist. That's what is so dangerous about it.

8 hours ago, pjcowley said:

Despicable excuse for a human being, his and all of the Trump clan. Yeah all of them who carry that tacky name.

Agree Totally.  Proving it below is his arrogant horrible son.,

2 hours ago, LSD said:

So this arrogant obnoxious fool talks about democrats having no morality, being Wack jobs and not being people.  Talks about his father being a great man. If he wants to go into morals, his father is the least moral person to ever be president. Trump hiring his spoilt family members is just another reason to detest him. 

You'll notice he's sending his stepford sons out there to defend him as national republicans are slowing growing spines and distancing themselves from this train wreak of an administration. 

They're all holding their breaths for Comey's testimony tomorrow. And while I don't think he'll drop an impeachable bombshell, he's absolutely going prove that Trump blantantly lied about multiple interactions between him and Comey. 

Whether it's enough to start the great peel away when it comes to party support, we shall see. 

48 minutes ago, pjcowley said:

Karma will get this asshole one day, along with his ugly evil Trumpsters.

Those photos of him posing with the bodies of magnificent beautiful animals he cowardly killed for sport are far more offensive and disgusting than anything thrown at his horrible family. 

37 minutes ago, Skin said:

I want to see this shit dip to the 20s.  Didn't it take Bush like 6 years or more to reach these lows? 

I think 30 is as low as it'll go. There are a SOLID 30% of this country who are TRULY enamored with this man and he'll never lose their support. 

So, it's Comey Day in Washington. I'm not holding my breath for any kind of bombshell today. The RNC is already offering a rapid fire counter attack. But who knows, every day there's some kind of fresh surprise. 

7 minutes ago, KalamazooJay said:

I think 30 is as low as it'll go. There are a SOLID 30% of this country who are TRULY enamored with this man and he'll never lose their support. 

So, it's Comey Day in Washington. I'm not holding my breath for any kind of bombshell today. The RNC is already offering a rapid fire counter attack. But who knows, every day there's some kind of fresh surprise. 

I bet you they will distract people again with some stupid rubbish instead of the real issues.  Then Trump will waffle on about fake media etc.   Then contradict himself within a few sentences as always and pathologically lie but not care that he gets caught.  :gross:

Snoozefest but not that surprised. Even most Trump haters, pundits weren't anticipating anything new or 'bombshells'. We would've def known by yesterday at the latest if there were any. For now..the only hope are continued damaging leaks. Let Mueller do his thing and the media should focus on his dire *policies (health care, budget, anti non white men etc etc..)! Enough with the obsession w/ Russia for now unless it's something major. 

Yes, if this was basically ANY other semi normal time this shit show wouldn't have even gone on this long. Biggest obstacle is the Rethugs control every f'king thing. That is the only reason this is continuing on and will continue even if/when he shoots people on 5th Ave. At this point the only way Trump gets out is if someone Kathy Griffins him or Dems take control of the House and/or the Senate. They MUST get some power in 17 months. Who the fuck knows if there will even be a world left by then. 

49 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Snoozefest but not that surprised. Even most Trump haters, pundits weren't anticipating anything new or 'bombshells'. We would've def known by yesterday at the latest if there were any. For now..the only hope are continued damaging leaks. Let Mueller do his thing and the media should focus on his dire *policies (health care, budget, anti non white men etc etc..)! Enough with the obsession w/ Russia for now unless it's something major. 

Yes, if this was basically ANY other semi normal time this shit show wouldn't have even gone on this long. Biggest obstacle is the Rethugs control every f'king thing. That is the only reason this is continuing on and will continue even if/when he shoots people on 5th Ave. At this point the only way Trump gets out is if someone Kathy Griffins him or Dems take control of the House and/or the Senate. They MUST get some power in 17 months. Who the fuck knows if there will even be a world left by then. 

An Ossoff victory to spook some swing-district Republicans away from the human shield mentality of needing to protect King Trump at all costs (clearly evident today in all of the R senators) is the closest viable first step.  

http://www.nydailynews.com/news/politics/w-h-reportedly-urged-gop-pol-defend-trump-tv-article-1.3232372

White House reportedly urged GOP pol to defend Trump on TV 

BY  ADAM EDELMAN 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, June 8, 2017, 7:07 PM

The White House has reportedly demanded House Republicans defend President Trump by appearing on cable news shows Thursday night, following former FBI Director James Comey explosive testimony before the Senate Intelligence Committee.

According to the Daily Caller, a conservative news website, the Trump administration has approached specific GOP congressmen and congresswomen about appearing on Fox News Channel, MSNBC and CNN, telling them that Trump himself was "obsessing and watching every channel."

Sources close to the White House told the site that Trump's inner circle thought House Republicans "were not doing enough to push back against" allegations that the President may have obstructed justice.

Earlier Thursday Comey, during hours of testimony before the Senate panel investigating whether members of the Trump campaign or transition team coordinated with Russian efforts to meddle in the 2016 election, accused Trump and his of smearing him with "lies" and called his interactions with Trump "disturbing."

Comey said that "shifting explanation" for why he was fired "confused me and increasingly concerned me," slamming the president and his team for attacking the FBI while repeatedly painting the President as a liar.

He also said that Trump's comments to him about dropping an investigation into former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn were a "disturbing thing, very concerning." And while he repeatedly said it wasn't his place to say whether Trump's actions amounted to an obstruction of justice — an impeachable offense — he said he's "sure" that Special Counsel Robert Mueller will investigate if they did.

:lmao::lmao:when is the big fat orange stick of dynamite gonna explode with his of Mommie Dearest night raid Tweets lmao

3 hours ago, Hector said:

IMG_2994.JPG

Of all things to truly DESPISE about this vile excuse for a human being, it's that face...and that smug-ass expression he has all the time.

The face of a con-man.  A crook.  A liar who thinks he's pulling one over you.

FUCK. HIM.