Trump / US politics thread đźš˝

So many idiots in charge :rolleyes:

Scaramucci calls Reince Priebus 'paranoid schizophrenic'

BY  MEGAN CERULLO 

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS

Thursday, July 27, 2017, 6:04 PM

Anthony Scaramucci went on the offensive Wednesday night calling White House adversary Reince Priebus “schizophrenic” and threatening to fire his entire communications staff.

He hurled invective at supposed leakers within the administration after New Yorker reporter Ryan Lizza tweeted, citing “a senior White House Official,” that Scaramucci was having dinner at the White House with President Trump, the First Lady, Sean Hannity, and former Fox News executive Bill Shine.

The tweets prompted a furious Scaramucci to call Lizza — and go on a tirade against administration officials whom he believes are responsible for leaking information about the dinner, and also his publicly available financial disclosures.

Scaramucci threatened to fire his staff when Lizza refused to reveal his source.

“What I’m going to do is, I will eliminate everyone in the comms team and we’ll start over,” he said.

“O.K., I’m going to fire every one of them, and then you haven’t protected anybody, so the entire place will be fired over the next two weeks,” he continued, after he failed to persuade Lizza to speak up.

“They’ll all be fired by me,” he said. “I fired one guy the other day. I have three to four people I’ll fire tomorrow,” he said.

In increasingly incensed Scaramucci blew through certain named adversaries.

“Reince Priebus — if you want to leak something — he’ll be asked to resign very shortly,” Scaramucci said to Lizza.

Scaramucci disclosed that he believed Priebus was worried about the dinner because he hadn’t been invited.

“Reince is a f———king paranoid schizophrenic, a paranoiac,” Scaramucci said.

He imitated Priebus, saying, “’Oh, Bill Shine is coming in. Let me leak the f--king thing and see if I can c---k-block these people the way I c---k-blocked Scaramucci for six months.’”

Scaramucci launched attacks on other adversaries, too, including Trump’s chief strategist Steve Bannon, saying, “I’m not Steve Bannon, I’m not trying to suck my own c---k.”

“I’m not trying to build my own brand off the f--king strength of the President. I’m here to serve the country.”

Scaramucci said he suspects Priebus of the leak after he also accused him of leaking his financial disclosures.

“In light of the leak of my financial info which is a felony. I will be contacting @FBI and the @TheJusticeDept #swamp @Reince45.”

The tweet went viral before he deleted it two hours later.

He posted a new tweet denying that he was calling Priebus, Trump's chief of staff, the source of the leak.

“Wrong!" he said along with a screenshot of an Axios article that said, “Scaramucci appears to want Priebus investigated by FBI.” “Tweet was public notice to leakers that all Sr Adm officials are helping to end illegal leaks @Reince45.”

Scaramucci called Lizza again as he appeared on CNN, claiming he had tagged Priebus in the original tweet so that the pair could work together to identify leakers within the administration.

“He's the chief of staff, he’s responsible for understanding and uncovering and helping me do that inside the White House, which is why I put that tweet out last night,” Scaramucci said.

He said media misinterpreted his tweet because “journalists know who the leakers are.”

"So, if Reince wants to explain that he's not a leaker, let him do that."

Scaramucci tweeted Thursday after his initial conversation with Lizza wad made public, saying, "I sometimes use colorful language. I will refrain in this arena but not give up the passionate fight for @realDonaldTrump's agenda. #MAGA."

usa-politics-white-house-scaramucci.jpg 

A stupid, massive waste of money. And this only builds a tiny part of the whole wall, if it ever actually gets completely built. Didn't Trump promise his sheep supporters that Mexico was going to pay for this? :manson:

Well, now Priebus is out of a job now.  Said when Trump was elected to get ready for the most incompetent, chaotic administration ever.  Literally every day of his Presidency has given us one shit storm after another!  Between the non stop scandals and revolving door employees.  Yet Trumpers still don't seem to understand that all this chaos is because of the man at the top!!!!  Christ we went 8 years with Obama without a major scandal.  I can't even think of anyone around him that got into trouble not counting that Benghazi manufactured/fake outrage nonsense.

His White House was a well oiled machine of integrity.  This White House is a dried up vadge of a machine trying to oil itself up with explosive diarrhea.

lmao like its gonna make ANY f'king difference 'who' is chief of staff or chief dong hole sucker! Its ALL about the turd at the top! C'mon Mueller accelerate this endless 24/7 shit inferno down the toilet already. I want them ALL out! 

52 minutes ago, Hector said:

There's at least a dozen separate appalling and shameful things coming from this damn administration DAILY

What a disgusting excuse for a human being.   

Trump is a tumor on society but the real cancer are all these 'crowds' of all those pasty white ass holes laughing and cheering and not feeling a single thing he says is wrong or disturbing . Not once during any of these Hitler like rallies does anyone boo or not do anything but cheer wildly , chew on their gum with the dead eyes/expressions on their faces. Just feeds the monster. Again, Trump is the reflection/Frankenstein or whatever of all these human piles of shit who are simply empowered now. The ugly was always there just beneath the surface dying to come out. Even if or when Trump goes down, these scumbags will still be lurking and trolling all over the country. 

How can you Americans carry on like this? How can you endure this pathetic charade that has made you the laughing stock of the world along with Brexit UK?

America is under dictatorship led by a TV show multi-bankrupted demented nazi and nobody is doing anything to stop this abomination.

Get mad, get ready and get rid of him & his minions.

Poor Michael Moore.  His new documentary is probably his hardest film ever. Everytime he probably thinks he is done another avalanche of bullshit comes out on Trump.  Wish he would hurry up with it.

5 hours ago, pjcowley said:

How can you Americans carry on like this? How can you endure this pathetic charade that has made you the laughing stock of the world along with Brexit UK?

America is under dictatorship led by a TV show multi-bankrupted demented nazi and nobody is doing anything to stop this abomination.

Get mad, get ready and get rid of him & his minions.

2 hours ago, Skin said:

Poor Michael Moore.  His new documentary is probably his hardest film ever. Everytime he probably thinks he is done another avalanche of bullshit comes out on Trump.  Wish he would hurry up with it.

Michael Moore was on the Stephen Colbert show yesterday and he was brilliant. He already predicted Trump would win before the election and warned why.  He said what you said @pjcowley about how Americans should fight and not accept it.  Trump gets more corrupt, heartless and a complete dictator every day. He truly is getting into even more dangerous territory as a leader daily and his supporters are just as bad. 

9 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Trump is a tumor on society but the real cancer are all these 'crowds' of all those pasty white ass holes laughing and cheering and not feeling a single thing he says is wrong or disturbing . Not once during any of these Hitler like rallies does anyone boo or not do anything but cheer wildly , chew on their gum with the dead eyes/expressions on their faces. Just feeds the monster. Again, Trump is the reflection/Frankenstein or whatever of all these human piles of shit who are simply empowered now. The ugly was always there just beneath the surface dying to come out. Even if or when Trump goes down, these scumbags will still be lurking and trolling all over the country. 

Because it is exactly like a Hitler rally or in former communist countries. You have a crowd of selected people. They handpicked the ones they know will not cause any trouble. And there are not many people in attendance anyway. There are never camera shots of the audience. They had that in the beginning and people started to make fun of his rallies because there were not that many people there as team Trump always claimed. Ms "alternate facts" Conway, anyone? The first time they did no longer allow cameras to show the audience was when he visited the CIA and giving a horribly offending speech. Yet people were cheering. Rumor has it, that the few people in attendance were Trump staff members and hardly any CIA staff was present except for those in front of the camera.

And Reince Priebus? His interview on CNN yesterday after his"resignation"? All I had to think was, he is acting like the wife who has been beaten up by her husband and pretends it was done as an act of love. No back bone on the man. I don't expect him to run around and do the dirty laundry but he should rather keep quiet instead of going on air and ushering ridiculous and nonsensical statements. Especially when it's not that hard to figure out what really happened. And I do not believe for a minute that he got fired by Trump personally. Despite what people think of Trump, probably by watching "the apprentice", he never goes to staff members and tells them "You are fired". He is known to take the shady road, basically making the working situation of people unbearable. Even bringing people in (enter "I'm from the middle class" Mr Scaramucci) to make peoples life miserable. At some point they will quit on their own. Saves you a lot of compensations and minimizes the risk of a lawsuit. And let's face it, Trump has some experience with lawsuits.

17 minutes ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

Because it is exactly like a Hitler rally or in former communist countries. You have a crowd of selected people. They handpicked the ones they know will not cause any trouble

Exactly the same as Theresa May during her shitty election campaign barely a few months ago in the UK...

And what about Scaramuccis interview with the BBC reporter? Calling her an elitist? Even more disturbing, the way he speaks is quite revealing. Gesticulating like a crazy man with his hands all over the place. Clearly a sign that he feels the need overemphasize the things he says because he believes those things have no deep meaning on their own. Of course, this is a sign of a serious inferiority complex no matter if he pretends to be a tough guy. I guess he was speaking about himself when calling Priebus a "schizophrenic paranoid". After all he was talking about s*cking his own c*ck in the very same interview. The thing is, there are a lot of (evil) people in history that were gesticulating just as much. A certain "communications director" from 75 years ago comes to mind. 

^ yeah you made good points and I keep forgetting that. *Obviously his thug crew are being super careful with who they 'hand select' and/or threaten/intimidate every one of those people to not act out. I'm sure the more white, male, straight looking and angry or dead face expression get to the front of the line. I really is so staged and contrived when you look at it. They pulled the same circus spectacles during the campaign. At least now a lot see his pattern, deception and get or are starting to get all the same, tired bullshit. Regardless, it's still offensive and disturbing though since many of the cable networks STILL show these garbage campaign esque rallies and millions of people see it and most believe the horse shit coming out of his mouth is condoned by the country. 

5 hours ago, Raider of the lost Ark said:

And Reince Priebus? His interview on CNN yesterday after his"resignation"? All I had to think was, he is acting like the wife who has been beaten up by her husband and pretends it was done as an act of love. No back bone on the man. I don't expect him to run around and do the dirty laundry but he should rather keep quiet instead of going on air and ushering ridiculous and nonsensical statements. Especially when it's not that hard to figure out what really happened. And I do not believe for a minute that he got fired by Trump personally. Despite what people think of Trump, probably by watching "the apprentice", he never goes to staff members and tells them "You are fired". He is known to take the shady road, basically making the working situation of people unbearable. Even bringing people in (enter "I'm from the middle class" Mr Scaramucci) to make peoples life miserable. At some point they will quit on their own. Saves you a lot of compensations and minimizes the risk of a lawsuit. And let's face it, Trump has some experience with lawsuits.

Hes a hack, sellout bitch. May be useless to even Fox News.

Trump is the textbook passive aggressive bully to a TEE. Goes after someone perceived as weak, different etc...in every way BUT to their actual face. Even when he was in full crazed stalking mode against Rosie years ago, he had the 'safe space' of TV but never once said any of these things directly to her face. He's doing the SAME thing now against...almost everyone but with Twitter. He a nothing but a spoiled little man/boy pussy who actually is that '400 lb person/troll in their mothers basement'..the one he ranted about at the debate last year. Deep inside all that orange soulless fat is man who feels like the 0 he claims everyone else is. 

10 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Michael Moore was on the Stephen Colbert show yesterday and he was brilliant. He already predicted Trump would win before the election and warned why.  He said what you said @pjcowley about how Americans should fight and not accept it.  Trump gets more corrupt, heartless and a complete dictator every day. He truly is getting into even more dangerous territory as a leader daily and his supporters are just as bad. 

Michael was right and I thought he was nuts at the time.  He was making that Trumpland film which I haven't seen but being on the ground in those rust belt states filming he knew this was a real possibility.  Deep down even I should have felt it.  Should have admitted to myself that in a blue state like NJ something is wrong when there are Trump signs and Trump bumper stickers everywhere and NOTHING being sported to support Hillary.  Though NJ obviously went blue the enthusiasm gap was something I willingly stayed blind to.