MadonnaNation.com Forums
Bat-Fan

Blond Ambition remastered on DVD

I just got the best bat dvd ever after many disappointing ebay laser disc rips. Anyone here know about this new one, it is  the inhouse REMASTERED leak on DVD with artwork, I stretch, not the original leak; audio here is better and brighness has been slightly redused and contrast and sharpness changed. It is a double disc set with the Japan one, NOT from the laser disc but from the studio in amazing quality and and the quality of the japan one is miles better than even the official GS and DWT DVDs. There are no extras but that didnt bother me and the menu is simple but tasteful. The artwork is amazing, created by a professional graphic disigner they said. Has anyone else got a hold of this one. I got a few just in case on ioffer but they have now disappeared and seller too. This is the most pro looking bat dvd I have ever seen and I have seen about 40. What I love most is the picture is very sharp, audio is good and high and no annoying white laser disc lines running over the screen. How I hated those.

got any pics of it? i got one off amazon that was also a double set but one was Japan and the other nice with the coverart being the mondino shoot wearing the gaultier corset

I downloaded it and burned it on dvd a year or so ago , The Virgin Tour inhouse master also leaked, not sure how legit these are but it looks and sounds better than the official ones. 

It does sound clearer than my Nice Laser disc so they must be real i guess

I pray for the day the Barcelona HQ promo/ master or whatever leaks...

bat2.jpgbat1.jpgbat3.jpgbat4.jpgbat5.jpgbat7.jpgbat.8.jpg

Love the artwork!

Quality of the films is also very good. Whoever made these did it with passion. I doubt an official release would be any better.

It looks promising. Is it possible to see an extract from it ? Where did you finf it ?

yes where can we buy a copy?

Is it this version : Blond Ambition Tour - NICE (Remaster Color by Ulisex2009) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BE&v=j77n-ZjaZ-8

But the image is burned out, too dark ... in this case, this version is crappy and not smoothly done.

He/shee used a sort of cheap noise reduction filter that makes everything look soft and unsharp ...

Amateur jog to me :-( ... I'll stick with the 7.6GB DVD version from the laserdisc, at least it is sharp.

7 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

Is it this version : Blond Ambition Tour - NICE (Remaster Color by Ulisex2009) ?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?gl=BE&v=j77n-ZjaZ-8

But the image is burned out, too dark ... in this case, this version is crappy and not smoothly done.

He/shee used a sort of cheap noise reduction filter that makes everything look soft and unsharp ...

Amateur jog to me :-( ... I'll stick with the 7.6GB DVD version from the laserdisc, at least it is sharp.

No it is not this one. I hate the ulisex, picture is all faded in that one.

2 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

No it is not this one. I hate the ulisex, picture is all faded in that one.

ok ! great nieuws ... where did you find yours ? it's not on amazon ... is it a pro DVD or a DVDR ?

1 hour ago, Ladyplus said:

ok ! great nieuws ... where did you find yours ? it's not on amazon ... is it a pro DVD or a DVDR ?

They are not official but the guy who made them spent I think 1 year making them, so it's probably the best version out there, I am sure of that. I have so many crap DVD rips from ebay I have thrown in the trash, but this one is for sure the highest quality I have seen. It is not 2017 HD of course but the quality is as good or better than the official Girlie show and DWT DVD. I watch bat pretty much at least once a week and always this DVD. Any way, I dont know how to show samples here, I wish I could. I can try to contact this guy if you want. I also have some copies I can give away if someone wants, I went a little overboard with having 10 copies. :)

put it on ebay, and I will buy it

51 minutes ago, Bat-Fan said:

They are not official but the guy who made them spent I think 1 year making them, so it's probably the best version out there, I am sure of that. I have so many crap DVD rips from ebay I have thrown in the trash, but this one is for sure the highest quality I have seen. It is not 2017 HD of course but the quality is as good or better than the official Girlie show and DWT DVD. I watch bat pretty much at least once a week and always this DVD. Any way, I dont know how to show samples here, I wish I could. I can try to contact this guy if you want. I also have some copies I can give away if someone wants, I went a little overboard with having 10 copies. :)

https://idope.se/torrent/blond ambition tour/427b5176a5870925c60e344b06828eda6c5c5001/

this is the best, untouched version, no added filter, best quality available of the Nice recording

and it is FREE ...

I would be interested if you are selling any of your extra copies - or give us a link if you put any on ebay. I usually just youtube the show when I want to see it, unfortunately.

29 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

https://idope.se/torrent/blond ambition tour/427b5176a5870925c60e344b06828eda6c5c5001/

this is the best, untouched version, no added filter, best quality available of the Nice recording

and it is FREE ...

The one I have too has no added filters either. BTW, The Nice show and Japan are both on Dual Layers as they are too big for SL. I know the  japan one is over 7 GB. Dont remember NIce, but it is over the SL capacity

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

The one I have too has no added filters either. BTW, The Nice show and Japan are both on Dual Layers as they are too big for SL. I know the  japan one is over 7 GB. Dont remember NIce, but it is over the SL capacity

the Nice show from the torrent above is 7.6GB ... must be the same then ?

Anyway, we have a NAS server home ... no need to burn DVDs in 2017 ;-)

1 hour ago, Ladyplus said:

the Nice show from the torrent above is 7.6GB ... must be the same then ?

Anyway, we have a NAS server home ... no need to burn DVDs in 2017 ;-)

it's not the same, it was the japan show that was 7 GB. But DVDs are just fun for collectors, I know some dont mind not having it in that format, but as a collector, I like having the tours in DVD form with nice artwork, or shall I say artwork. :)

well ... the version I have is the Nice show, perfect quality and 7.6 gb ... ;-)

image and sound is cristal clear

and by the way, what use would have a collector with a homemade DVD with a custom printed cover ... ? This DVDR won't last 10 years, it will be unreadable after.

anyway ... I think you just want to sell your DVDs here ... :sneaky:

anyway, if you can't provide a short extract ... it's like buying a cat in a bag ...

20 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

anyway ... I think you just want to sell your DVDs here ... :sneaky:

anyway, if you can't provide a short extract ... it's like buying a cat in a bag ...

And it's not the first time. 

There were some vinyl talk a couple of months ago and this person only wanted to sell. 

No I am not selling anything, I said I could give them away. :) And what do you mean they will be unreadable after 10 years? I dont follow sorry

would you give one to me pretty please    :blush:

Me too, please. I would love to have one of those DVDS. 

1 hour ago, Bat-Fan said:

No I am not selling anything, I said I could give them away. :) And what do you mean they will be unreadable after 10 years? I dont follow sorry

A CDR or a DVDR has a lifespan of maximum 10 years, after that it is chemically dead and therefore unreadable ...

The lifespan depends on how you store your DVDs ... sunny and warm, dry and constant t°, cold ... all those parameters can shorten the life of your DVDs or increase it ...

2 minutes ago, Ladyplus said:

A CDR or a DVDR has a lifespan of maximum 10 years, after that it is chemically dead and therefore unreadable ...

The lifespan depends on how you store your DVDs ... sunny and warm, dry and constant t°, cold ... all those parameters can shorten the life of your DVDs or increase it ...

Thats why I got many and asked for the artwork via email, including the disck print work. But you know, I just brought this up because I love this tour and I know many others do too and its a break from thr RHT talk. I dont know how to design a DVD cover and create menus but anyone can use a printer, mine can even print on the discs if they will burn in the sun or freeze in the snow. ☺ I do stretch I am not selling them so please dont be nasty. I dont even have an ebay account anymore.

7 hours ago, Ladyplus said:

well ... the version I have is the Nice show, perfect quality and 7.6 gb ... ;-)

image and sound is cristal clear

and by the way, what use would have a collector with a homemade DVD with a custom printed cover ... ? This DVDR won't last 10 years, it will be unreadable after.

I just finished the download and not to be a pain but the this one is rather pixeled. It looks ok on a computet but pretty bad on a TV. I can tell you very proudly that the Nice show I have is much better. The picture is much clearer and colors are sharper. But please lets stay friendly.

well ... it would be interesting to share this one on torrent ... don't you think ?

6 hours ago, Bat-Fan said:

I just finished the download and not to be a pain but the this one is rather pixeled. It looks ok on a computet but pretty bad on a TV. I can tell you very proudly that the Nice show I have is much better. The picture is much clearer and colors are sharper. But please lets stay friendly.

oh waow that was fast ... there is nearly no seeds on this one ... how many hours did it take ? ... because, I'm on fiber ... and it hasn't started yet ... so I'm now even more doubting your words ... can you please put an extract somewhere to confirm the amazing quality of your discovery ? thanks ;-)

peace, love and no lies

can you please tell us where it comes from ? eBay I guess ... ? so much mystery around this ...