MadonnaNation.com Forums

Martin B.    0
On 21/06/2017 at 3:19 AM, karbatal said:

I wish I had a jumper like this and could be with them. I'm soooo gregarian... 

2Bg3Pmo.gif

Let's look at these images and remember this sentence from the press release for her autobiography: "someone who has remained in the public's consciousness for almost four decades now and who continues to play to sold-out crowds across the world."

karbatal    0
Just now, Martin B. said:

Let's look at these images and remember this message from the press release for her autobiography: "someone who has remained in the public's consciousness for almost four decades now and who continues to play to sold-out crowds across the world."

Well you can't see these level of emotion from GP in any other pop princesses. Has Rihanna ever made dance a bunch of people with coordinated jumpers??????? 

Martin B.    0
7 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Well you can't see these level of emotion from GP in any other pop princesses. Has Rihanna ever made dance a bunch of people with coordinated jumpers??????? 

You are right. How can I ignore so much passion and fire in the eyes? Few artists succeed in obtaining such love from their fans. Shame on me.

What is the nickname of her fans? The Bosoms?

Jazzy Jan    0
29 minutes ago, karbatal said:

:dead:

27 minutes ago, Martin B. said:

You are right. How can I ignore so much passion and fire in the eyes? Few artists succeed in obtaining such love from their fans. Shame on me.

What is the nickname of her fans? The Bosoms?

Martin B, judging from that video her fans are called the Cohesive Jumper lovers !  

karbatal    0

Those fans are the modern version of the Madonna Wannabes!!!!! 

Jazzy Jan    0
2 hours ago, karbatal said:

I've been laughing like an idiot these past two days whenever I remember the gifs and the name Smamfa hahaha 

Same here ! 

Love the "MEDICATED"  girl as well. :rotfl: Classic crowd. 

Kim    0

OMG, Smamfa's appearance at The Children of The Corn festival was so successful that they invited her back last year! The audience shots are as giffable as ever! :wow:

karbatal    0
2 hours ago, Kim said:

OMG, Smamfa's appearance at The Children of The Corn festival was so successful that they invited her back last year! The audience shots are as giffable as ever! :wow:

Queen of Arians!!!!!!!  

The old man clapping holding that tiny dog :inlove:

Smamfa's high five to the distracted massive woman :wow:

david86    0

OMG so good!!!

-- the crowds keep getting better and better--

Kim    0

I'm sure my darling @karbatal will be jizzing all over himself watching THIS... and no offence to the wonderful people of Norway :norway: but these audiences look like they've been let out their maximum security facilities for a day out...

:goodbye::goodbye::goodbye::goodbye:

Wave bitches, WAVE!

Jazzy Jan    0

6 hours ago, Kim said:

:lmao: :rotfl:  Love this.  

Kim, please do another one of those posts with all the gifs of the crowd and your descriptions of them.  They are life itself.  

Jazzy Jan    0
4 hours ago, karbatal said:

Queen of Arians!!!!!!!  

The old man clapping holding that tiny dog :inlove:

Smamfa's high five to the distracted massive woman :wow:

:tigger:  Karbatal,  I am turning into a Smantha fan !  Never thought I would see the day but seeing her with this "crowd"  is so hilarious. 

1 hour ago, Kim said:

I'm sure my darling @karbatal will be jizzing all over himself watching THIS... and no offence to the wonderful people of Norway :norway: but these audiences look like they've been let out their maximum security facilities for a day out...

Wave bitches, WAVE!

It just gets better and better !  :rotfl:

I used to think of AHA ( my first live concert I went to ) when I think of Norway.  Take on me - one of the best songs and videos in history.  Now, that has been replaced though by the crowd at Smantha Fox's shows.  They are so "unique"   Love them. 

david86    0

This only keeps getting better!

As a cool down for today, I present to you a little known Dutch Sam-precursor 

Jazzy Jan    0
6 minutes ago, david86 said:

:lmao:  This thread is on fire !  

Je5u5    0
10 minutes ago, david86 said:

She doesn't have the same widespread, crossgenerational appeal as Samantha.

david86    0
1 minute ago, Je5u5 said:

She doesn't have the same widespread, crossgenerational appeal as Samantha.

true, its the amoeba form of. but doing really well in amsterdam gay bars!

she is now an age clinic guru

Connie Witteman in 2009

karbatal    0
11 hours ago, Kim said:

Wave bitches, WAVE!

Hahaha hahaha 

I wish Madonna performed in the same Children of the Corn festival tbqh.  

Martin B.    0
3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Hahaha hahaha 

Imagine the reaction of the audience when she would sing a polka version of Candy Shop.

todsmod    0

Holy crap!!!  Why did I wait so long to revisit this thread?  Thank you, @Kim!!!  There was so many entertaining moments (and descriptions).  

I wanna know, in the first video (Norway 2010) what was the woman in the purple tank top and blue jean skirt doing (@2:34)?  There's just too much awkwardness going on in those videos to even look at Smamfa!!!  And to think I went to jail because of this woman/song!!!  God forgive me!

Jazzy Jan    0
20 hours ago, karbatal said:

Hahaha hahaha 

:lmao:  I am trying to imagine Madonna walking around that crowd all bubbly and high fiving people.   Imagine if she come over and high fived one of us if we somehow went to that festival.  :tigger:

karbatal    0
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:  I am trying to imagine Madonna walking around that crowd all bubbly and high fiving people.   Imagine if she come over and high fived one of us if we somehow went to that festival.  :tigger:

And we with coordinated wool jumpers!!! 

Jazzy Jan    0
Just now, karbatal said:

And we with coordinated wool jumpers!!! 

Yes !  We could arrange wool jumpers with French Bulldogs on them as they would remind her of her dog Gypsy.   Then she would definitely come over and sing to us.  

You should go to that festival in Norway next time if it is announced that Smantha is performing.  Make it your holiday destination :lol:  You are a major Smantha fan and you could be immortalised as a Gif on Madonnanation forever ! 

karbatal    0
5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Yes !  We could arrange wool jumpers with French Bulldogs on them as they would remind her of her dog Gypsy.   Then she would definitely come over and sing to us.  

You should go to that festival in Norway next time if it is announced that Smantha is performing.  Make it your holiday destination :lol:  You are a major Smantha fan and you could be immortalised as a Gif on Madonnanation forever ! 

I will hold a cardboard sign with Miss Smamfa on it.  And will look for the medicated woman.  She seemed real fun! 

Jazzy Jan    0
Just now, karbatal said:

I will hold a cardboard sign with Miss Smamfa on it.  And will look for the medicated woman.  She seemed real fun! 

:lmao: You would get noticed for sure with that sign !   What jumper are you going to wear for Smantha ?   I love the medicated woman too.  

karbatal    0

I will wear this.  It may be summer there but being Norway I'm sure this Spaniard will be cold 

img_2987---copy.jpg