MadonnaNation.com Forums

9 hours ago, dollhouse said:

And "Nothing's Gonna Stop Me" is one of the best SAW songs ever recorded..

Precisely.  How clever was she?  

On 06/06/2017 at 6:33 AM, karbatal said:

Uhhh girl! 

On november we have her AUTOBIOGRAPHY!!! 

51WIHJp3tWL._SX331_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Over 30 million records sold. The most photographed British star of the '80s alongside Princess Diana and Margaret Thatcher. Not since the Beatles has a British personality been so well known internationally, across a complete cross-section of ages, genders, races, and religions. Now, for the very first time, Samantha Fox has decided to tell the whole, and sometimes painful, story of the bullied North London girl who managed to captivate an entire world. "My first memory is of an explosion and the smell of burnt flesh." With those words, following a prologue in which readers are introduced to her backstage in 2015, Samantha Fox begins her story. Thoughts of Myra the love of her life who has been battling an aggressive form of cancer for almost two years whirl through her mind, then shortly she takes to the stage once more, to sing "Touch Me," the song which made her world famous almost 30 years earlier. Samantha Fox's autobiography is a captivating tale about a fighter who has gone through hell more than once, but who has always come out stronger; someone who has remained in the public's consciousness for almost four decades now and who continues to play to sold-out crowds across the world.

I have nothing against Sam (i was a fan in the 80's), but the level of bullshit in press releases today is immeasurable. Not since the Beatles has a British personality been so well known internationally, across a complete cross-section of ages, genders, races, and religions? :blink: Come on!  someone who has remained in the public's consciousness for almost four decades now? :chuckle: Be serious, her last hit is in 1990. And who continues to play to sold-out crowds across the world. :lol: Bitch, please, just because you fill a room that can hold 30 peoples does not mean that you can still brag about making sold-out shows.

she has a nice rack i'd bang her tbh 7/10

On 2017-6-15 at 0:14 PM, Martin B. said:

I have nothing against Sam (i was a fan in the 80's), but the level of bullshit in press releases today is immeasurable. Not since the Beatles has a British personality been so well known internationally, across a complete cross-section of ages, genders, races, and religions? :blink: Come on!  someone who has remained in the public's consciousness for almost four decades now? :chuckle: Be serious, her last hit is in 1990. And who continues to play to sold-out crowds across the world. :lol: Bitch, please, just because you fill a room that can hold 30 peoples does not mean that you can still brag about making sold-out shows.

Agreed! She was nothing but tabloid material who had a handful of hits and the dubious honour of getting her udders out at sixteen. 

Well, surely her autobiography will be interesting to read, no matter what. These autobiographies are the most interesting. The Gary Barlow one and the Dannii Minogue one are far more interesting that other "serious" biographies, simply because they tell lots of juicy things about the industry. I hope Sam has been brave, although I fear the she will be licking asses to get some new record deal. 

On 2017-6-18 at 3:38 PM, karbatal said:

Well, surely her autobiography will be interesting to read, no matter what. These autobiographies are the most interesting. The Gary Barlow one and the Dannii Minogue one are far more interesting that other "serious" biographies, simply because they tell lots of juicy things about the industry. I hope Sam has been brave, although I fear the she will be licking asses to get some new record deal. 

I wouldn't hold my breath for any big revelations from Smamfa. I mean it was only last year that she kinda... sorta... almost... admitted that she is actually a big 'ol lezzer instead of trotting out the "can't help who you fall in love with" ish.

ANYWAY, here's my fav bizarre Sam performance...looks like she's at an outdoor gathering of Scandinavian Mormons or something.

Uuuuhhh TOUCH ME! ...touch me NOW!

19 minutes ago, Kim said:

I wouldn't hold my breath for any big revelations from Smamfa. I mean it was only last year that she kinda... sorta... almost... admitted that she is actually a big 'ol lezzer instead of trotting out the "can't help who you fall in love with" ish.

ANYWAY, here's my fav bizarre Sam performance...looks like she's at an outdoor gathering of Scandinavian Mormons or something.

:rotfl:that was hilarious.  So random and she looked so out of place with that crowd but kept on performing like a trouper.  I have to admit to always loving that song. It is the only big hit of hers that I remember her having.  

She sings live..thats something..

51 minutes ago, Kim said:

hate the outfit..she looks best with jeans and leather jacket..

^ brilliant  gif!! I noticed them too!

thanks for this video! made my day!!

Her body is shaped like a fridge, no wonder all her photos back in the day where profile ones.

2 hours ago, dollhouse said:

She sings live..thats something..

As feeble as her voice is, I've admired how she's almost all the time on key in her gigs. And she really does any kind of gig and embraces her whole catalogue. She seems very professional.

5 hours ago, david86 said:

^ brilliant  gif!! I noticed them too!

thanks for this video! made my day!!

That vid is the gif that keeps on giffing!

58NRgA.gif

WHO GAVE THAT SIGN TO THESE KIDS?

Rg3PmE.gif

WHO DAT?

Bg3Pmo.gif

DA FUQ?

pgykAp.gif

MEDICATED

pgyk3N.gif

STILL MEDICATED

zmM7ZY.gif

LESBIAN

X68rNm.gif

LESBIAN SENIOR

g5mnm6.gif

LESBIAN JUNIOR

j2p0XW.gif

WHITE PEOPLE, SMH

0gG0WX.gif

TOUCH ME NOW!!!!

2 hours ago, Anne said:

Her body is shaped like a fridge, no wonder all her photos back in the day where profile ones.

:lmao:

6 hours ago, Kim said:

That vid is the gif that keeps on giffing!

58NRgA.gif

WHO GAVE THAT SIGN TO THESE KIDS?

Rg3PmE.gif

WHO DAT?

Bg3Pmo.gif

DA FUQ?

pgykAp.gif

MEDICATED

pgyk3N.gif

STILL MEDICATED

zmM7ZY.gif

LESBIAN

X68rNm.gif

LESBIAN SENIOR

g5mnm6.gif

LESBIAN JUNIOR

j2p0XW.gif

WHITE PEOPLE, SMH

0gG0WX.gif

TOUCH ME NOW!!!!

This is too much hahaha.  

HAHAHA 

58NRgA.gif

Samantha is down with the kids. Your fave wishes.

I wish I had a jumper like this and could be with them. I'm soooo gregarian... 

Bg3Pmo.gif

What about the closeted fan on the blue chemise?

DR3Pln.gif

"Yaaaaaasss Samantha!!! Oh wait, people are looking. Let's pretend I'm just reading a magazine."

Omg.. that is hilarious!!!  Oh Samantha!

:rotfl::lmao: That video and the gifs and descriptions of the audience are priceless.   

I've been laughing like an idiot these past two days whenever I remember the gifs and the name Smamfa hahaha