MadonnaNation.com Forums
XXL

Explosions at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester

10 minutes ago, karbatal said:

There was two hours queue in Barcelona for the RHT, but we still have to know who was the terrorist here, because maybe it was a worker and got the explosives days ago? 

when I came back from RHT November 2015 in Prague the Bataclan massacre happened. I remember dreading those lowlifes could try to attack on her concert. There were so many ppl! So devastating!

15 minutes ago, karbatal said:

There was two hours queue in Barcelona for the RHT, but we still have to know who was the terrorist here, because maybe it was a worker and got the explosives days ago? 

werent there reports of some police being worried because like 70% of the ticket holders came from middle eastern countries? i remember fans also criticising them for generalizing people like that (and they were right of course) i thought it was for barcelona.. but it also couldve been for another neighbour country. anyway, there was a lot of worry and concern and paranoia at the time

This disgusting piece of pond scum went out and viciously bombed mainly teenage girls at a concert.  What an evil coward.  there are not enough words to express the pure disgust and anger everyone feels towards this barbaric vile excuse for a man. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

This disgusting piece of pond scum went out and viciously bombed mainly teenage girls at a concert.  What an evil coward.  there are not enough words to express the pure disgust and anger everyone feels towards this barbaric vile excuse for a man. 

how was this horrible creature able to get in with a bomb I wonder?????

4 minutes ago, elijah said:

how was this horrible creature able to get in with a bomb I wonder?????

It happened at the exit I think so possibly the scumbag was waiting by the exit. Also bags are only checked, they're not body searched..

They have apparently arrested a 23 year old in connection. 

2 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

It happened at the exit I think so possibly the scumbag was waiting by the exit. Also bags are only checked, they're not body searched..

They have apparently arrested a 23 year old in connection. 

Fucking disgusting scumbags. The crucifixtion should be re-established for ppl like those. And yes, I think the scumbags did the same in Istambul airport, detonated the bomb on the entrance where usually there are a lot of ppl.

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

Omg I just woken up.  I can't imagine how horrible it has to be.  

Does anybody know what really happened???  Did the people die because of the explosion or because of the chaos afterwards? 

From the explosion. Witnesses said there were bodies shattered everywhere. :( 

Yes it looks like they've realised they don't need to go into an event, you just need to go where there's large crowd such as this leaving an event. 

The person arrested is connected but the bomber is dead.

Ever since 9/11 I've always had this scenario in the back of my head while attending concerts. And it's always terrified me. Everyone's guard is down, people have been drinking, there's thousands of people around. 

It's so heartbreaking that so many young lives were taken while they were enjoying one of the only things that can bring us together anymore: Music.

Light and Love to all those affected by this. 

I'm speechless. My heart goes out to all the mancunians and brits.

Here even with the country being on the highest level of terrorist attack alert people have let their guard down. Just yesterday i had to report an unattended shopping bag left in the toilets of the Starbuck's next to the museum of modern art. How long had it been there ? Two people went before me and they said nothing.

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Fucking disgusting scumbags. The crucifixtion should be re-established for ppl like those. And yes, I think the scumbags did the same in Istambul airport, detonated the bomb on the entrance where usually there are a lot of ppl.

What would be the point if they are suicide bombers?  

The only way to defeat terrorism is through policial ways. And of course a change in international politics. 

There are NO WORDS

:(

What also worries me is the effect this has on other potential  terrorists, seeing how successful this strategy with targeting children is. The worldwide shock and reaction is so much more intense compared to other recent attacks. And that's what they're going for...

4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What also worries me is the effect this has on other potential  terrorists, seeing how successful this strategy with targeting children is. The worldwide shock and reaction is so much more intense compared to other recent attacks. And that's what they're going for...

Exactly.  Terrorism needs as much exposure as possible and being Ariana many pages have reported the attack,  much more than the Paris or Brussels ones.  

Terrible situation for everyone. 

But what a sad and hopeless situation for the mothers and fathers whose children were lost. 

😢

How horrible, I thought it was bad joke (because it seemed so unreal) at first when I read it this morning.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

tumblr_oqetacB1ih1r83d7lo3_1280.png

Senseless.

There is ABSOLUTELY NO JUSTIFICATION for acts like this.

1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

tumblr_oqetacB1ih1r83d7lo3_1280.png

Instant tears.  How utterly heartbreaking.  

people need to be very sweet and considerate to ariana, because she's a very sensitive girl, and the kind who   blames herself. 

Blame it all on the rotten evil scumbags who pass weapons and $$$$ to those who fund I$il.

Rest in peace to all the victims, shut down by the merciless evil of a coward and his equally coward assholes.

23 hours ago, Bill said:

Instant tears.  How utterly heartbreaking.  

Truly

No words

Mad world we live in