Explosions at Ariana Grande concert in Manchester

XXL

1 hour ago, elijah said:

Fucking disgusting scumbags. The crucifixtion should be re-established for ppl like those. And yes, I think the scumbags did the same in Istambul airport, detonated the bomb on the entrance where usually there are a lot of ppl.

What would be the point if they are suicide bombers?  

The only way to defeat terrorism is through policial ways. And of course a change in international politics. 

What also worries me is the effect this has on other potential  terrorists, seeing how successful this strategy with targeting children is. The worldwide shock and reaction is so much more intense compared to other recent attacks. And that's what they're going for...

4 minutes ago, Lolo said:

What also worries me is the effect this has on other potential  terrorists, seeing how successful this strategy with targeting children is. The worldwide shock and reaction is so much more intense compared to other recent attacks. And that's what they're going for...

Exactly.  Terrorism needs as much exposure as possible and being Ariana many pages have reported the attack,  much more than the Paris or Brussels ones.  

Terrible situation for everyone. 

But what a sad and hopeless situation for the mothers and fathers whose children were lost. 

😢

This is how Islam is viewed now. The religion of terrorism.

and today Christian Egyptians were killed on a bus. I'm sure Daesh will claim responsibility as per usual.

This is not Islam. I'm so thankful I'm not wahhabi like those scumbags.

On 2017-5-26 at 9:05 PM, Hector said:

Thanks for posting that, Hector. I don't think anyone internationally really understands how important the Queen is in the UK. The conversation looks very banal but she's very good at putting people at ease and she's respected for her calmness and discretion even if some of the other royals are considered a laughing stock. 

Ariana is coming back to do a benefit concert too which will hopefully shut Piers Morgan up. 

It's interesting that the country has gone from 'Critical' to 'Severe' terror alert so quickly - they arrested lots of people so clearly they must think they've caught a network who were planning on more attacks soon.