MadonnaNation.com Forums
nightcutter

Songs that you hate.

A song that I hate that everyone in the world seems to love is Royals by Lorde. Never took to it.

41 minutes ago, Shane said:

A song that I hate that everyone in the world seems to love is Royals by Lorde. Never took to it.

Same here.  Royals and Someone like you are 2 songs that everyone loves  but I can't stand them. 

5 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Same here.  Royals and Someone like you are 2 songs that everyone loves  but I can't stand them. 

Omg I've missed you JJ!  You have exquisite taste my friend :) 

31 minutes ago, Shane said:

Omg I've missed you JJ!  You have exquisite taste my friend :) 

Missed you too Shane. So pleased you are posting again.  :inlove:

OMG @Jazzy Jan !!! You don't like LORDE?? How dare you ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

7 minutes ago, runa said:

OMG @Jazzy Jan !!! You don't like LORDE?? How dare you ??? :rotfl::rotfl:

:lmao:.  Runa, you will laugh at this.  I love "Green Light" and it is on adverts here all the time for a show called "Offspring" and I am walking around singing " I'm waiting for it, that Green light, I want it"   I scream it out too ! 

that old old OLD song....that goes 'you can dance if you want to' absolutely scary. lol

38 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

that old old OLD song....that goes 'you can dance if you want to' absolutely scary. lol

Into the Groove??? 

:lol:

no..and 'if u dont dance then ur no friend of mine' hmmm

Ah ok. Safety Dance. What a glorious One Hit Wonder, I love it! 

9 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao:.  Runa, you will laugh at this.  I love "Green Light" and it is on adverts here all the time for a show called "Offspring" and I am walking around singing " I'm waiting for it, that Green light, I want it"   I scream it out too ! 

No no no no no !! Not Green light !! Can't stand it !! :rotfl:

91_f0065445f6ac187d12a7b5a0560d7ddf_1207

8 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

91_f0065445f6ac187d12a7b5a0560d7ddf_1207

If he's trying to dry his fingernail polish, his fingers are facing the wrong way!!!  :chuckle:

@Jazzy Jan  I never did like Royals either (or most anything by Lorde, for that matter).  

@tuckeye  I'm with you on that one!!!  For me, in the same category as Come On Eileen!!! 

On 16/07/2017 at 5:21 PM, tuckeye said:

no..and 'if u dont dance then ur no friend of mine' hmmm

On 16/07/2017 at 5:39 PM, Lolo said:

Ah ok. Safety Dance. What a glorious One Hit Wonder, I love it! 

Lola, I love it too ! 

Tuckeye,  I loved Safety Dance when it was released. :lol:  I loved that trippy video clip where they were dancing around the Maypole and the country side with the little jester and people that looked like they stepped out of a fairy tale such as the Pied Piper or something.   So crazy and wild.  

I could not find the video on youtube but here is an explanation of what is about.  So funny.   

Also @todsmod  God love you but I have loved those songs you hate.  Come on Eileen and Safety Dance - daggy, fun guilty pleasures.  Try putting them on and dancing with your great danes !   They will love it. 

I loved Safety Dance but the video was creepy!

4 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Also @todsmod  God love you but I have loved those songs you hate.  Come on Eileen and Safety Dance - daggy, fun guilty pleasures.  Try putting them on and dancing with your great danes !   They will love it. 

Don't get me wrong, Jan.  I liked them when they came out, but just got sick of hearing them.  I know they're considered classics, but I guess I just heard them too much.

As spastic as I am, trying to dance w/the Danes....they'll probably think I'm having a seizure!!!

4 hours ago, nightcutter said:

:lol:  Nightcutter, didn't you want to dance around like a lunatic in the country side with Maypoles and Jesters !  

Image result for safety dance video gifs

2 hours ago, todsmod said:

Don't get me wrong, Jan.  I liked them when they came out, but just got sick of hearing them.  I know they're considered classics, but I guess I just heard them too much.

As spastic as I am, trying to dance w/the Danes....they'll probably think I'm having a seizure!!!

:lol: They would love it. 

I hate that 80s song "life is life, na na na na na " !!!

Always switch offf the radio when it comes

8 hours ago, nightcutter said:

yes! lol

4 hours ago, jaron said:

I hate that 80s song "life is life, na na na na na " !!!

Always switch offf the radio when it comes

Are you German? Isn't this song a punishment for Germany only? Everyone hates that creepy song nowadays. These drums... nightmarish...

Safety Dance video is I.C.O.N.I.C.

3 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Are you German? Isn't this song a punishment for Germany only? Everyone hates that creepy song nowadays. These drums... nightmarish...

Safety Dance video is I.C.O.N.I.C.

yup....That song is being played quite often on festivals and so on...and as you said, its horrible nightmarish

On 16/07/2017 at 7:23 AM, tuckeye said:

On 16/07/2017 at 8:02 AM, Lolo said:

Into the Groove??? 

:lol:

tumblr_nge442XWBO1s0x5wto1_500.gif

Omg I adore the Safety Dance!! (album/slightly longer version). Video was typical early 80s super cheap budget weird looking yet fun and still liked it. 

I loathe Walking On Sunshine by Katrina and the Waves! :vomit:One of the most grating songs ever then and now. Hands down in my top 3 of worst of the 80s. The vocals and beat etc...Something about it is endlessly annoying lol. Was ALL over the radio the same time as Into The Groove (summer 1985). STILL played a lot on AC/ 80s oldies station. Aside from Madonna I disliked a lot of songs from the late 80s mainly 1985-88. We Built This City is also garbage. Everything by Bon Jovi= god awful then and now. lol 

Almost everything by Mariah, Boys II Men and all those shitty big r&b 90s ballads.

I liked Gagas first album. However, I'm now with 99% of you re: her music and 'what' she's been since 2013-ish.

Unfortunately, almost everything today is pretty unbearable. ESP. the 'viral' smashes. We're def at a major low point. Nothing fun, impactful, soulful or memorable. 

3 hours ago, Sky Fits Heaven said:

tumblr_nge442XWBO1s0x5wto1_500.gif

GODDAMN she looks good :wow:

14 minutes ago, AlanLongoria said:

Anything new by Coldplay....

Despacito, good God

Shakira's Me Enamore

Maybe so but PRAY to God such a shit song is the one that beats One Sweet Day! :D lol 

Everything from U2 !!!!

I am not attracted to rock shit

On 7/18/2017 at 5:38 AM, jaron said:

Everything from U2 !!!!

I am not attracted to rock shit

Thought this thread needed a bump....

I've also hated U2' vocals, along with those whiny Adam Levine & REM vocals....I just think I don't like men with high pitched voices.?  

But, you all know I love a parody.  This Megan-Needs-A-Trainer video....I laugh.  (sorry if I'd posted before)!?

Oh God, so many... today I listened to one I used to hate in the eighties. I'm still baffled it was such a big hit.