Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
nightcutter

Songs that you hate.

Recommended Posts

The Long and Winding Road - Beatles | never ever could stand this whiny song. One of the worst by The Beatles to me.

Losing My Religion - R.E.M... or rather, as pointed out already, all of REM stuff. Abhorrent detestable music.

It's Oh so quiet - Bjork's cover - a not so clever attempt I hated ever since its release.

The soundtrack to Dario Argento's "Suspiria" - I absolutely detest it for how hopeless and scared this gibberish minor chords concoction always made me feel.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

99 queef baloons - Nena | aaaaaAAAARGH! tacky 80s crap I have never ever liked

All of Modern Talking stuff. Terrible back then and still horrendous.

Thompson Twins, all of their stuff, vomit, particularly that Hold Me Now - no, no one should ever hold you.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I hate most songs that are played at every god damn wedding, like Celebration by Kool & The Gang and Brick House by the Commodores.  You know, songs that no one ever listens to on their own but when they're played at a wedding, suddenly everyone loves them like they listen to them every day?  Always annoys me.

Can't fucking stand the following:

Mambo #5

Cha Cha Slide or whatever the fuck it's called

Kesha - Tik Tok

How Bizarre

There are more but I'm drawing a blank.  Will edit and add later.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Abhorrent 

 

Just NO

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, mnino said:

Abhorrent 

 

Just NO

 

 

Jeez. Those two are awful!l

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Toploader - Dancing In the Moonlight... absolutely hate it, always hated it, it annoys me especially when it comes on at parties. People have tried to make me dance to it and I've out right told them I can't stand the song.

Fairground Attraction - Perfect, hated it since I was a kid, if an 80s compilation includes this song, I put it back on the shelf.

Eifel 65 - Blue

That song by that homophobic guy who had a number one late year. Always change the radio station when that comes on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, mnino said:

Abhorrent 

 

Just NO

 

Oh Jesus yes. No especially. It takes me back 2002-2004 when pop hit it's lowest point since, well, now. 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hollaback Girl - Gwen Stefani 

Yeah! - Usher

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Simply Red, Fairground 🤢🤢🤢⚰️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/05/2017 at 8:55 AM, Lolo said:

Eww, yes, it's the absolute worst...What a whiny nightmare of a song. :ugh:

I also hate everything by R.E.M., they were so annoying in the 90s. And that ugly Friends theme song. 

Omg, Me too. Whenever they come on the radio I have to switch off. Michael Stipe's voice annoys me so much.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Drake- anything but especially One Dance. He has the worst twang in his voice

Fine Young Cannibals- She drives me crazy

MJ Bad, Makes no sense at all, especially being sung by him

Macklemore- Thrift Shop and the rest..horrible, and they picked on Madonna for the AL rap!!

Carly whoever- Call me maybe

Boyz ll men- End of the world

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Thought of two more.   That stupid fucking "Barbie Girl" song.  And the "I'm Blue"....can't remember who sang them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've always hated Touch My Body by Mariah. And I enjoy a good chunk of her discography. but I'll never understand how that song went to number 1. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

anything by that William Hung...WTF?

and I hate that Gangnam Style

dare I also say Royals?

how some people become famous....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Half on what's on top 40 at the moment, especially since a lot of them would have been good but have UGLY vocals on them. Why are there so many weird vocals doing the rounds on today's music?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bruno Mars. Every piece of shit song he's ever released. It puts me in such a bad mood and I HATE how the whole world swoons over him and acts like he's a messiah of music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
49 minutes ago, ULIZOS said:

Bruno Mars. Every piece of shit song he's ever released. It puts me in such a bad mood and I HATE how the whole world swoons over him and acts like he's a messiah of music. 

then listen to my music baby. it's selling and I'm not even promoting it. it will put you in a good mood :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 minutes ago, eroticerotic said:

then listen to my music baby. it's selling and I'm not even promoting it. it will put you in a good mood :)

send! send! 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Got My Mind Set On You-George Harrison

Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard-Paul Simon

What I Am-Edie Brickell

Breakfast at Tiffany's-Deep Blue Something

Everybody Wants To Rule The World-Tears For Fears

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Clean Bandit - Rockabye.

:shoot:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, scrapple said:

Got My Mind Set On You-George Harrison

Me and Julio Down By the Schoolyard-Paul Simon

What I Am-Edie Brickell

Breakfast at Tiffany's-Deep Blue Something

Everybody Wants To Rule The World-Tears For Fears

 

Agree with them all expect the last choice by Tears for fears.  The first 4 you listed, I always turn the station if I hear them. 

Paul Simon is interesting. I love Simon and Garfunkel but can't stand most of his solo music. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Agree with them all expect the last choice by Tears for fears.  The first 4 you listed, I always turn the station if I hear them. 

Paul Simon is interesting. I love Simon and Garfunkel but can't stand most of his solo music. 

Agree, Jan.  I hated that Edie Brickell song so much (and also a co-worker at the time) that when we exchanged names/gifts for Christmas that year, I gave him the 7" vinyl of the song!!!  I also loved most of Tears For Fears songs, including EWTRTW.

I heard another on a commercial yesterday.  The one that goes..."now I wouldn't walk 500 miles, and I wouldn't walk 500 more"....etc.  Can't stand that song!!!  Can't remember who sang it, so apparently they weren't that influential.?   

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh yeah that song is annoying, as is the Friends theme.

Most of the worst music comes from the 90s!!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, todsmod said:

Agree, Jan.  I hated that Edie Brickell song so much (and also a co-worker at the time) that when we exchanged names/gifts for Christmas that year, I gave him the 7" vinyl of the song!!!  I also loved most of Tears For Fears songs, including EWTRTW.

I heard another on a commercial yesterday.  The one that goes..."now I wouldn't walk 500 miles, and I wouldn't walk 500 more"....etc.  Can't stand that song!!!  Can't remember who sang it, so apparently they weren't that influential.?   

:lmao: Tosdmod, You are referring to "I'm Gonna be 500 miles" by the Proclaimers.   My God, that was number 1 in Australia.  They also had another big hit here called "I'm on my way"    

Have a look at the video clip.  What a Classic ! 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
6 hours ago, Supernatural said:

Oh yeah that song is annoying, as is the Friends theme.

Most of the worst music comes from the 90s!!

This.

The 90's were very experimental and varied but mainstream music started to be shit a little bit, that rarely happened in the decades before.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

:lmao: Tosdmod, You are referring to "I'm Gonna be 500 miles" by the Proclaimers.   My God, that was number 1 in Australia.  They also had another big hit here called "I'm on my way"    

Have a look at the video clip.  What a Classic ! 

 

Yep!!!  That's the one.  Was a hit here in the US also.  :catty:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How about that shitty song by Chumbawamba?  How did these songs ever become hits?? :lmao:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't know how I forgot this.  Probably my #1 most hated song of all time.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Bill said:

How about that shitty song by Chumbawamba?  How did these songs ever become hits?? :lmao:

 

 

Somehow I've got this stupid song mislabeled on my computers hard drive.  Every time I burn a cd, I think it's a Madonna song (it says it is)....only to play it and it's this shit!!  By then, I forget which M song it's supposed to be so I can rename it!!!  :banghead:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×