MadonnAlextime, a russian fan of Madonna, is almost lynched in cancun, mx.

Russian neonazi sociopath Aleksei Viktorovich, who happens to be "MadonnAlextime"  was almost  lynched in cancun, mx. :wacko:

Does anyone know him?:blink:

His youtube channel

Facebook accounts

https://www.facebook.com/MadonnAlextime
https://www.facebook.com/makeevalex

After posting racist videos and negative comments against Mexicans on social networks, the Gendarmerie captured the Russian Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev to be deported.

Cancún .- After causing problems and wandering in this resort for almost two months, the federal police captured the Russian neo-Nazi Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev, whom he delivered to the National Institute of Migration for immediate deportation.

This character, who was known for his explosive character and published racist videos against Mexicans on the Internet, spent almost two months in the city causing problems and disparaging the heirs of the Mayan ethnic group.

According to sources close to the INM, the subject was captured yesterday at noon in the municipal palace where he frequented to go, so immediately an operation was mounted to make it available to Migration, so that he is deported as a citizen "non grato".

Ukrainian Youtuber and self proclaimed neo-nazi was today lynched by an angry mob in Cancun, México after he stabbed a young man

A neo-Nazi, allegedly from Ukraine, had more than 20 videos on youtube insulting, hitting, pushing and assaulting children, women and men alike and the authorities never did anything.

The subject is identified as Aleksei Viktorovich Makeev. He resides in Cancún and presumably works as a diving instructor at Aquaword.

In Cancun more than 200 people besieged his house.

Organized by social networks, a large group arrived at the man's house, the thing got out of control when he stabbed one of the people and all the angry mob began to throw stones and various objects.

Some media in Cancun say that the he died and others say he was taken to hospital and still alive, but that he is seriously injured.

As for the person who was injured with a knife, he is in the hospital, in very serious condition, because he lost too much blood.

He is an asshole, what is he doing jn Mexico anyway, if he hates us so much? Racist imbecile! 

6 hours ago, karbatal said:

He's a racist and nazi and yet a Madonna fan???????

According to his passport, he's from Russia.

And yes, a Madonna fan. :blink::blink: His youtube channel was already deleted but he used to upload Madonna stuff.

14 hours ago, Icykiller said:

He is an asshole, what is he doing jn Mexico anyway, if he hates us so much? Racist imbecile! 

No sabia que eras de MX. Qué guapo.:inlove:

• 4 weeks later...

so im not certain of this, but the name alex rings a bell. i remember at a concert in sofia a male "fan" hanging up slogans that were anti adoption.. he had a problem with race and is also a huge MJ fan. i think he got invited to talk about it on a tv show too. IF its the same guy. i think he was either from bulgaria or russia or moved from one place to the other. i hope im not confusing fans so dont quote me on this.

i think he's weird how he names himself as madonna manager on fb

15 hours ago, Nikki said:

so im not certain of this, but the name alex rings a bell. i remember at a concert in sofia a male "fan" hanging up slogans that were anti adoption.. he had a problem with race and is also a huge MJ fan. i think he got invited to talk about it on a tv show too. IF its the same guy. i think he was either from bulgaria or russia or moved from one place to the other. i hope im not confusing fans so dont quote me on this.

i think he's weird how he names himself as madonna manager on fb

When Michael Jackson performed in my city, in Spain, with the HIStory Tour there was a guy behind me calling him racists names, but singing all the songs by heart and clapping.

I guess crazy people have no bundaries an can be fan of artists.