MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

spotlight    0

Where's mercy 

Pedro    0

Pedro    0

Kasi    0

So this is not one of the twins. Who is this? I certainly like his thighs in those jeans. 

Kasi    0

Am I the only one that remembers that snippet we got of Lola speaking to Madonna, and M was chatting to her about some guy. Was he Portuguese or Puertorican? 

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, Kasi said:

Am I the only one that remembers that snippet we got of Lola speaking to Madonna, and M was chatting to her about some guy. Was he Portuguese or Puertorican? 

I remember him being puertorican.

Kasi    0
6 minutes ago, Pedro said:

I remember him being puertorican.

Okay. Maybe it's this guy. That's how boring my life is at the moment. I am trying to find out who Madonna is sleeping with. LOL

Pedro    0
Just now, Kasi said:

Okay. Maybe it's this guy. That's how boring my life is at the moment. I am trying to find out who Madonna is sleeping with. LOL

I think that the puertorican guy was someone from a long time ago... that's what I thought hearing that conversation, but who knows. 

spotlight    0

Maybe the guy in the pic is Puerto Rican 

Nonoka    0

Doesn't really fit the topic, but when was the last time we've seen her in London? She used to go there quite regularly last year, didn't she? We always get the best pics of her there :laugh:

headonfire    0

I'm Portuguese originally, but live in the UK at the moment. Now everyday when I speak with my mom, she tells me something about Madonna because she's always on the news back home. The press reports every move and people couldn't be happier about having her there. 

Banda is training with Benfica, and the other day she went to the Liceu Frances - the same type of school the children attend in New York. Apparently, she is really going to buy a home there... The latest report talked about a palace in Sintra. A palace for the Queen. :inlove:  Couldn't be more appropriate. I will gather the news reports and post them here once I have some time.

Portugal may be good for her creatively. Being back in Europe, specially a Southern Mediterranean country, will be good for her and will inspire her for her next album. 

I never thought in my whole life that Madonna could ever move to my country, even if just temporarily. :toyah: 

*RUMORS: Madonna has been in #Portugal since Sunday and has shared several images of the capital with fans on social networks. 
She has already enrolled her daughters in a school and her son already trains in Seixal.

But however, the connection to Lisbon may be related to #KevinSampaio, the portuguese model who became known after the release of the music video "Bitch I'm Madonna", according to "Flash! Magazine". 
The young man was the "beautiful boy of Madonna" and in 2015 the international press said that the two of them had a relationship, and in the video you can see the Queen of Pop kissing the model, and they were photographed in New York in a complicity atmosphere with the singer's children.

#Madonna who had been several times in Portugal, had already confessed his passion for Lisbon. 
Speaking to FLASH !, in October 2015, Sampaio brother Jonathan say : "We had the opportunity to talk of Portugal, she says that it is a country she liked a lot and that she liked to visit more calmly. , We will be happy to show you the country and Lisbon, which is a magnificent city ".

Now the decision seems to be made, and Madonna will have already met Kevin Sampaio in Lisbon, an old passion that now has everything to rekindle. 
She is looking for a house in the capital to live here in a more definitive way.

● SOURCE: www.flash.pt/atualidade/nacional/amp/kevin-sampaio-o-menino-bonito-de-madonna-e-a-razao-para-ela-mudar-se-para-lisboa

Growing rumour she's in Cannes for the 70th bday mega big bash of the film festival, red carpet is already happening.....but EVERY year she's rumoured to come so i don't want to open a new thread for it but still let's cross our fingers for another red carpet look :) 

She will go next year to promote her pic for sure.

I'm happy that she's in Portugal, about time of something different for her.

jusdoid    0
1 hour ago, headonfire said:

This evening in Lisbon.

Look at that smile. 😊 Beautiful.

IMG_1825.JPG

IMG_1826.JPG

wow...so beautiful my love

Lolo    0

When she's in the US or London we usually get the negative headlines and European press is always jumping on the bandwagon. But as soon as she visits a certain country the tone changes instantly and the media (at least of that particular country but mostly other European press as well) is euphoric about her presence and her every move.

Monkey    0

Lisbon is actually the trendiest place to visit in Europe, at least western europe. Here (Paris), everybody talk and talk about this city.

loowee    0

Yes need my bitch to stay in Europe, get inspired, make a European-friendly album and promote the hell out of it around Europe. She can easily gain back power in Europe if she tries to. Fuck the US.

2 hours ago, Monkey said:

Lisbon is actually the trendiest place to visit in Europe, at least western europe. Here (Paris), everybody talk and talk about this city.

your signature :lmao: , one of my favourite movies EVER!!