Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

96 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

Are we talking about the same book? The Impossible lives of Greta Walls? None of it is set in Italy, it is all in NYC in three different time periods, 1918, 1941 and 1985. 

Oh I see

I recall reading reports that she was also scouting for locations when in Puglia last year so I assumed it was set there, in part at least

She's fucking the twins again?

Is she dating the Twins??? Please! I'm so prepared for the outrage! 

It says she is there for a week long visit and David is getting trained especially at a Football training camp with the national team.  Maybe she is mainly there for David's football.  He seems very committed about it.   

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

It says she is there for a week long visit and David is getting trained especially at a Football training camp with the national team.  Maybe she is mainly there for David's football.  He seems very committed about it.   

Benfica is a very important team. He has to be over the moon!!!!!! 

And maybe Madonna is tired of living in TrumpAmerica?  Europe is now far healthier,  especially Portugal,  with its progressive government and rapid recuperation. Culture galore too. 

3 hours ago, Andra said:

Probably.

So she's fucking the twins while raising another pair of twins. This woman has experienced everything in life. :rotfl: 

I can just imagine what they get up to in their room. Lucky guys. :drool:

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

Benfica is a very important team. He has to be over the moon!!!!!! 

It would be so awesome to see him play for a big European club some day! I don't know if he's that good though...

He can come to Dortmund, we are famous for developing young players and giving them a stage to make it big ( Lewandowski, Aubameyang, Götze, Gündogan...)

8 hours ago, Andra said:

Ofcourse she is lol

22 hours ago, karbatal said:

Well,  Portugal is really trendy now and Lisbon is beautiful.  Maybe she will film there too?????  

I wish she recorded in Portugal too.  New isonic influences 

I'd love for her to move someplace and immerse herself in new experiences before the next album.

She's leaving on Monday apparently

DAMh4_zXUAAc4t-.jpg

madonna is such a good and loving mom. not many parents will move to another country to support their child

I feel like if she does move to Portugal we will get a good album. It's a whole new place, new people and culture. 

Do you guys think she'll move before September because he will probably join their team around that time?

6 minutes ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

I feel like if she does move to Portugal we will get a good album. It's a whole new place, new people and culture. 

Do you guys think she'll move before September because he will probably join their team around that time?

OMG. I plan on going there this summer, could I meet her there? That would be fabulous. I think living there and making a Fado influenced album would be a great comeback to the top of the charts.

Just now, elijah said:

OMG. I plan on going there this summer, could I meet her there? That would be fabulous. I think living there and making a Fado influenced album would be a great comeback to the top of the charts.

I'm not entirely sure but the football season starts in September and this season is almost over. If he does go to play for them then he will probably start playing competitively in September. 

Yes i agree. The album would sell so well in Europe especially Portugal and Spain and that success could even go over to South America. I hope she does a few Spanish/Portuguese songs.

22 hours ago, david86 said:

Image result for madonna sampaio

mmmmmmmmmmmmm

17 minutes ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

I'm not entirely sure but the football season starts in September and this season is almost over. If he does go to play for them then he will probably start playing competitively in September. 

Yes i agree. The album would sell so well in Europe especially Portugal and Spain and that success could even go over to South America. I hope she does a few Spanish/Portuguese songs.

yes i think it's very good for M or any artist to go to another country and get some new inspiration. europe is always giving her good ideas ;)  

Its towards the end of May isn't that Malawi time? It might be a stop over en route from NY for David.

I wonder if she's going to Cannes 70th bday big night on tuesday. Everybody who made the festival's history is invited.

lmaoo why does david like Ronaldo??? lmaoo Messi is way better. if he was my son i would disown him lol but whateverrr  props to Madonna for supporting her kids

31 minutes ago, Robin said:

lmaoo why does david like Ronaldo??? lmaoo Messi is way better. if he was my son i would disown him lol but whateverrr  props to Madonna for supporting her kids

Messi is way better.

Ronaldo way hotter, lol