MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

Just now, Lolo said:

They'd definitely make headlines and have the Clooneys and Brangelinas take a seat everywhere they go as a couple. 

exactly... Hope they are a couple or become a couple. You know sometimes best friends could become lovers :)

4 hours ago, elijah said:

Let it be Pierre! I want a new, European man :inlove: You cant get more European than Belgian :). Come on Madge! Take Pierre!

4 hours ago, elijah said:

SO BEAUTIFUL, BOTH OF THEM :bee:

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

They'd definitely make headlines and have the Clooneys and Brangelinas take a seat everywhere they go as a couple. 

Yes to all of this

pierre  :inlove::inlove::brenspin:

I'm laughing a lot with this vídeo. 

They  ask the woman 'Have you seen Madonna here?' and she's like 'yess, of course' like if it was something normal to see Madonna every day hahaha

Edited by lautert

1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Looks like Rocco stole a poor homeless man jeans. :provoke:

... and jacket

... and hair....

its good to see them together tho

9 hours ago, Gus said:

This is sweet. Hope she is very happy!

10 hours ago, Gus said:

his ass is HUGE!

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

❤️❤️❤️

Someone should have been holding an umbrella over her because the sun was in her eyes. :chuckle:

1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Someone should have been holding an umbrella over her because the sun was in her eyes. :chuckle:

Yes she’s The Queen!! I would gladly hold the umbrella 

:lol:

On 2/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Gus said:

why does this look like a book cover :rotfl: 

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Yes she’s The Queen!! I would gladly hold the umbrella 

:lol:

If there’s a position open I’m the first one applying. 

1 hour ago, loowee said:

why does this look like a book cover :rotfl: 

Omg you're right! 'Mommie's Dearest'

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

:chuckle: 

Madonna and me launch on a sofa watching Champions League, some 2.300 kilometers apart....

:boozehound:

So, as you all know, Eurovision Song Contest will happen in Portugal this May and, currently, Portugal is choosing its own song with an internal contest that started last Sunday. After I watched it, I went to Youtube to know more about the musicians background and I stumbled across a conference video from last January, where RTP (the Portuguese broadcaster that is organising the contest) revealed who would be the singers and songwriters of each song. And, once it came the moment for Nuno Galopim to talk (he's one of the masterminds behind the re-invention of the Portuguese contest last year), he said that now the contest was also open to those who choosed Portugal to live. And suddenly, jokingly, he said: "Perhaps in 2019 we can invite Madonna to be our representative", to which the public laugh. But then he ironically ended the sentence with "but that's not the news... today". And being Madonna the 2018 Eurovision interval act an idea that some fans have talked about since she moved to Portugal, I found his final words intriguing as his body language changed when he said them. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it, but maybe there's something behind his words. Here's the video with that moment and so make of that what you will.

23 minutes ago, Rock said:

So, as you all know, Eurovision Song Contest will happen in Portugal this May and, currently, Portugal is choosing its own song with an internal contest that started last Sunday. After I watched it, I went to Youtube to know more about the musicians background and I stumbled across a conference video from last January, where RTP (the Portuguese broadcaster that is organising the contest) revealed who would be the singers and songwriters of each song. And, once it came the moment for Nuno Galopim to talk (he's one of the masterminds behind the re-invention of the Portuguese contest last year), he said that now the contest was also open to those who choosed Portugal to live. And suddenly, jokingly, he said: "Perhaps in 2019 we can invite Madonna to be our representative", to which the public laugh. But then he ironically ended the sentence with "but that's not the news... today". And being Madonna the 2018 Eurovision interval act an idea that some fans have talked about since she moved to Portugal, I found his final words intriguing as his body language changed when he said them. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it, but maybe there's something behind his words. Here's the video with that moment and so make of that what you will.

I just looked up how many people watch Eurovision... holy SHIT. Madonna could 100% secure a worldwide hit with that kind of promo. PRAYING SHE DOES IT. PLEASE LET HER PROMO TEAM HAVE SOME SENSIBILITY LORD OH PLEASE :nervous: 

10 hours ago, Lolo said:

default_laffy.gif:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

2 hours ago, Rock said:

it would probably make a lot of people angry to go with a "mainstream popstar" especially for portugal.. and seeing who won for them last year. im afraid it's a very bad idea.

I would love Madonna to appear on Eurovision performing as a superstar guest performer on the final while the votes are bring counted. Time to unveil a new song !  Eurovision is a hugely watched event throughout the world..  I would not want her to represent Portugal though.  Should definitely go to a singer from Portugal.