Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

Recommended Posts

Just now, Lolo said:

They'd definitely make headlines and have the Clooneys and Brangelinas take a seat everywhere they go as a couple. 

exactly... Hope they are a couple or become a couple. You know sometimes best friends could become lovers :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, elijah said:

Let it be Pierre! I want a new, European man :inlove: You cant get more European than Belgian :). Come on Madge! Take Pierre!

 

4 hours ago, elijah said:

SO BEAUTIFUL, BOTH OF THEM :bee:

 

4 hours ago, Lolo said:

They'd definitely make headlines and have the Clooneys and Brangelinas take a seat everywhere they go as a couple. 

Yes to all of this

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

pierre  :inlove::inlove::brenspin:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

I'm laughing a lot with this vídeo. 

They  ask the woman 'Have you seen Madonna here?' and she's like 'yess, of course' like if it was something normal to see Madonna every day hahaha

 

Edited by lautert

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Flip The Switch said:

Looks like Rocco stole a poor homeless man jeans. :provoke:

... and jacket

... and hair....

 

its good to see them together tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Gus said:

 

This is sweet. Hope she is very happy!

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Gus said:

 

his ass is HUGE!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

:inlove::inlove::inlove:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

❤️❤️❤️

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Someone should have been holding an umbrella over her because the sun was in her eyes. :chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, the-queen said:

Someone should have been holding an umbrella over her because the sun was in her eyes. :chuckle:

Yes she’s The Queen!! I would gladly hold the umbrella 

:lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2/19/2018 at 3:49 PM, Gus said:

 

why does this look like a book cover :rotfl: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Yes she’s The Queen!! I would gladly hold the umbrella 

:lol:

If there’s a position open I’m the first one applying. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, loowee said:

why does this look like a book cover :rotfl: 

Omg you're right! 'Mommie's Dearest'

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Omg you're right! 'Mommie's Dearest'

:chuckle: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna and me launch on a sofa watching Champions League, some 2.300 kilometers apart....

 

:boozehound:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

So, as you all know, Eurovision Song Contest will happen in Portugal this May and, currently, Portugal is choosing its own song with an internal contest that started last Sunday. After I watched it, I went to Youtube to know more about the musicians background and I stumbled across a conference video from last January, where RTP (the Portuguese broadcaster that is organising the contest) revealed who would be the singers and songwriters of each song. And, once it came the moment for Nuno Galopim to talk (he's one of the masterminds behind the re-invention of the Portuguese contest last year), he said that now the contest was also open to those who choosed Portugal to live. And suddenly, jokingly, he said: "Perhaps in 2019 we can invite Madonna to be our representative", to which the public laugh. But then he ironically ended the sentence with "but that's not the news... today". And being Madonna the 2018 Eurovision interval act an idea that some fans have talked about since she moved to Portugal, I found his final words intriguing as his body language changed when he said them. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it, but maybe there's something behind his words. Here's the video with that moment and so make of that what you will.
 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Rock said:

So, as you all know, Eurovision Song Contest will happen in Portugal this May and, currently, Portugal is choosing its own song with an internal contest that started last Sunday. After I watched it, I went to Youtube to know more about the musicians background and I stumbled across a conference video from last January, where RTP (the Portuguese broadcaster that is organising the contest) revealed who would be the singers and songwriters of each song. And, once it came the moment for Nuno Galopim to talk (he's one of the masterminds behind the re-invention of the Portuguese contest last year), he said that now the contest was also open to those who choosed Portugal to live. And suddenly, jokingly, he said: "Perhaps in 2019 we can invite Madonna to be our representative", to which the public laugh. But then he ironically ended the sentence with "but that's not the news... today". And being Madonna the 2018 Eurovision interval act an idea that some fans have talked about since she moved to Portugal, I found his final words intriguing as his body language changed when he said them. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it, but maybe there's something behind his words. Here's the video with that moment and so make of that what you will.

I just looked up how many people watch Eurovision... holy SHIT. Madonna could 100% secure a worldwide hit with that kind of promo. PRAYING SHE DOES IT. PLEASE LET HER PROMO TEAM HAVE SOME SENSIBILITY LORD OH PLEASE :nervous: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
10 hours ago, Lolo said:

Omg you're right! 'Mommie's Dearest'

default_laffy.gif:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Rock said:

So, as you all know, Eurovision Song Contest will happen in Portugal this May and, currently, Portugal is choosing its own song with an internal contest that started last Sunday. After I watched it, I went to Youtube to know more about the musicians background and I stumbled across a conference video from last January, where RTP (the Portuguese broadcaster that is organising the contest) revealed who would be the singers and songwriters of each song. And, once it came the moment for Nuno Galopim to talk (he's one of the masterminds behind the re-invention of the Portuguese contest last year), he said that now the contest was also open to those who choosed Portugal to live. And suddenly, jokingly, he said: "Perhaps in 2019 we can invite Madonna to be our representative", to which the public laugh. But then he ironically ended the sentence with "but that's not the news... today". And being Madonna the 2018 Eurovision interval act an idea that some fans have talked about since she moved to Portugal, I found his final words intriguing as his body language changed when he said them. Perhaps I'm reading to much into it, but maybe there's something behind his words. Here's the video with that moment and so make of that what you will.
 

 

it would probably make a lot of people angry to go with a "mainstream popstar" especially for portugal.. and seeing who won for them last year. im afraid it's a very bad idea.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would love Madonna to appear on Eurovision performing as a superstar guest performer on the final while the votes are bring counted. Time to unveil a new song !  Eurovision is a hugely watched event throughout the world..  I would not want her to represent Portugal though.  Should definitely go to a singer from Portugal. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×