MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

Who did she see?

4 hours ago, the-queen said:

Lovely. She's literally letting her hair down these days and having a good time.

I’m glad she is. She really deserves it. 

On ‎22‎/‎09‎/‎2017 at 7:14 PM, MerGirl said:

I can’t believe they’re still doing that “fake accent” shit. These gossip mags need to get new material 

IKR :rotfl:

Tired and lame

On Friday, September 22, 2017 at 6:14 PM, Hector said:

:lmao:at this nonsense of an article 

https://thefreshtoast.com/celebrity/gossip-not-even-kris-knows-identity-kims-surrogate-madonna-now-fake-portuguese-accent/

Madonna Now Has A Fake Portuguese Accent

By: Naughty Gossip

Sep 22, 2017

Madonna has announced that she is leaving the USA and moving to Portugal, which isn’t so surprising to her friends who laugh that Madonna has already developed another strange accent.

“When Madonna moved to live in London she started speaking in a strange British accent. Now she has a very off Portuguese twang that it’s hilarious,” one pal tells Straight Shuter. “She said she is moving for inspiration and to write new music. But at best she knows only a few words in the language and is surrounding herself with staff and assistants she is bringing with her from New York. The locals have no idea what they are in for!”

I can't:lmao:

19 hours ago, anastaza said:

Leaving a concert tonight.

10 hours ago, spotlight said:

Who did she see?

That's at the The Cultural Centre of Belém. After a look at their agenda it seems that Madonna went to see João Paulo Esteves da Silva & Ricardo Toscano, the latter is the saxofonist that she saw live in Lisbon's night some days ago (she posted in Instagram).

He's the one in the right:

snJoaoPauloRicardoToscanoBymarisalourenc
DSC05702.JPG

19 hours ago, anastaza said:

Leaving a concert tonight.

Are those the cut off pants she’s always wearing while flying

E19BE435-7B83-436A-A6EE-D0C754D025AA.gif

And I find it curious that right now, for the first time, Portugal is having an Herb Ritts exhibition (in Cascais, Lisbon's area). Perhaps Madonna have anything to do with, since they were close friends. When they show the commercial for it on tv, among the pictures we can see are the True Blue cover and that b&w picture of her and Sean in the ground.

23 minutes ago, MerGirl said:

Are those the cut off pants she’s always wearing while flying

E19BE435-7B83-436A-A6EE-D0C754D025AA.gif

Aaaaah yes, those pants!!!! 🙈

50 minutes ago, Rock said:

That's at the The Cultural Centre of Belém. After a look at their agenda it seems that Madonna went to see João Paulo Esteves da Silva & Ricardo Toscano, the latter is the saxofonist that she saw live in Lisbon's night some days ago (she posted in Instagram).

DSC05702.JPG

I'm sexy and I know it

:wow:

43 minutes ago, Rock said:

And I find it curious that right now, for the first time, Portugal is having an Herb Ritts exhibition (in Cascais, Lisbon's area). Perhaps Madonna have anything to do with, since they were close friends. When they show the commercial for it on tv, among the pictures we can see are the True Blue cover and that b&w picture of her and Sean in the ground.

How lovely and timely

1 hour ago, Rock said:

DSC05702.JPG

200w.gif

would be amazing to have him (or some of the band) on the new album. "wishful thinking rn"

3 hours ago, Rock said:

DSC05702.JPG

🙏🏿 thanks

he looks like her type.

:IMG_1564:

4 hours ago, lautert said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uoSwiT2Qqeo

The King of Portugal, D. Duarte about Madonna on the famous Portuguese TV show 'Cinco para Meia Noite': "I'd like to meet Madonna, I hope she'll become a Portuguese soon. I heard she may be my neighbour in Sintra."

At what point does he say it? In answer to what question? That's the king of Portugal? 

11 minutes ago, Kasi said:

At what point does he say it? In answer to what question? That's the king of Portugal? 

The interviewer named some portuguese celebrities and asked him which one he'd like to meet, then he answers Madonna. Yes, he's actually the heir to the throne here in Porgugal as we are not a monarchy anymore.

Madonna has been a topic conversation here, in Portugal, since she has moved to Lisbon, even in political debates

Edited by lautert
grammar mistake

On 5 October 2017 at 11:07 PM, Rock said:

DSC05702.JPG

To misquote dearly departed George Michael - I want your sax!!

1 hour ago, Mmmmm said:

Has she got all her kids with her? Rocco and Lola?

52B903CE-F9AD-4749-B79C-96133EC7B693.jpeg

Those beautiful horses. It would be heaven riding them on the beach.