Nikki

Madonna in Lisbon, Portugal

101 posts in this topic

madonna is putting her girls (twins) to school in lisbon? it's the lycee. she is going to move to portugal? i dont get it

  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

    i think that pic is old and mercy is younger  

 

  

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well,  Portugal is really trendy now and Lisbon is beautiful.  Maybe she will film there too?????  

I wish she recorded in Portugal too.  New isonic influences 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I doubt she is moving to Portugal. She's a New Yorker at heart. It's probably some kind of summer program so they can catch up with the other kids in school for next fall.

I don't think she would be filming the movie there. It takes place in NYC, mostly in the West Village. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It would be cool if she moved to Portugal. It would be a good change and also she's closer to Rocco.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I doubt she is moving to Portugal. She's a New Yorker at heart. It's probably some kind of summer program so they can catch up with the other kids in school for next fall.

I don't think she would be filming the movie there. It takes place in NYC, mostly in the West Village. 

The story is also set in Southern Italy

Off the Adriatic Coast

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Madonna’s son “training with Benfica”

Musical icon Madonna has been enjoying Lisbon this week while 11-year-old son David has been experiencing a young footballer’s dream: training sessions with national club Benfica.

Reportedly “very fast”, David has been “the star” of the under-12s athroughout his mother’s week-long visit, says TSF Radio.

His famous mother has been over to watch him on the field, in the company of former Benfica player Nuno Gomes - now director of the club’s training camps.

David, originally from Malawi, was adopted by Madonna in 2006.

http://portugalresident.com/madonna’s-son-“training-with-benfica”

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, XXL said:

The story is also set in Southern Italy

Off the Adriatic Coast

Are we talking about the same book? The Impossible lives of Greta Walls? None of it is set in Italy, it is all in NYC in three different time periods, 1918, 1941 and 1985. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Imagine if David turns out a soccer prodigy, it would be amazing ⚽️ ! 

4 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Are we talking about the same book? The Impossible lives of Greta Walls? None of it is set in Italy, it is all in NYC in three different time periods, 1918, 1941 and 1985. 

Three time periods? I thought she found it very difficult production wise with W. E. she mentioned something in the lines that the next movie wouldn't have those time issues 😂

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

How long has she been following Ronaldo on Instagram? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Imagine if David turns out a soccer prodigy, it would be amazing ⚽️ ! 

Three time periods? I thought she found it very difficult production wise with W. E. she mentioned something in the lines that the next movie wouldn't have those time issues 😂

Well this is a bit different in that it doesn't have different characters in the different time periods, but the same people in each era. The main character undergoes electroshock therapy for depression and that causes her to time travel back in time. It's about how the politics of the time affect our lives and our choices. In the end she has to choose which time to stay in. In 1985 her twin brother dies of AIDS, but in the other periods he is alive although he isn't able to be fully open about his sexuality especially in 1918. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Glindathegood said:

Well this is a bit different in that it doesn't have different characters in the different time periods, but the same people in each era. The main character undergoes electroshock therapy for depression and that causes her to time travel back in time. It's about how the politics of the time affect our lives and our choices. In the end she has to choose which time to stay in. In 1985 her twin brother dies of AIDS, but in the other periods he is alive although he isn't able to be fully open about his sexuality especially in 1918. 

Thank u @Glindathegood sounds like a very interesting book/screenplay, I wish her the best luck and success with this project. 

:thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I recommend everyone read the book! I couldn't put it down. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ship them all off and take back ur Instagram lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Well this is a bit different in that it doesn't have different characters in the different time periods, but the same people in each era. The main character undergoes electroshock therapy for depression and that causes her to time travel back in time. It's about how the politics of the time affect our lives and our choices. In the end she has to choose which time to stay in. In 1985 her twin brother dies of AIDS, but in the other periods he is alive although he isn't able to be fully open about his sexuality especially in 1918. 

this sounds really interesting. thanks for sharing :)  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, david86 said:

Image result for madonna sampaio

 

CKy1U3vWEAAOpGw.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

DAI7eB4XcAEElpl.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Oh I love this place. So what are we saying? What has the sleuthing discovered? Who is she seeing between the Sampaio twins? I am ready for a new man in our (Yes I said OUR :/) lives and I like this one. Was not crazy about the alleged Younes. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gus said:

 

CKy1U3vWEAAOpGw.jpg

When and where is this picture from please? I kinda remember her in this outfit but I must have thought this guy was a bodyguard or something.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Kasi said:

When and where is this picture from please? I kinda remember her in this outfit but I must have thought this guy was a bodyguard or something.

It's July 2015 in NY

800.jpg

1436801265-image-o.jpg

madonna_kevimsampaio_013.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Gus said:

It's July 2015 in NY

Thank you. So has she been seen with him recently? Are we suspecting anything?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

^According to the Portuguese press, she had dinner with the Sampaio twins last night

"Em Lisboa, Madonna está instalada com as duas filhas mais novas, as gémeas Esther e Stella, de quatro anos, no Hotel Ritz. Juntas, já visitaram o Oceanário de Lisboa, os jardins da Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, também na capital, e a vila de Sintra.

Na noite de terça-feira, terá jantado com os modelos internacionais gémeos Jonathan e Kevin Sampaio. Recorde-se que este integrou o videoclipe do tema “Bitch I’m Madonna”."

http://www.delas.pt/filho-de-madonna-esta-a-treinar-no-centro-de-estagios-do-benfica/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Gus said:

According to the Portuguese press, she had dinner with the Sampaio twins last night

"Em Lisboa, Madonna está instalada com as duas filhas mais novas, as gémeas Esther e Stella, de quatro anos, no Hotel Ritz. Juntas, já visitaram o Oceanário de Lisboa, os jardins da Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian, também na capital, e a vila de Sintra.

Na noite de terça-feira, terá jantado com os modelos internacionais gémeos Jonathan e Kevin Sampaio. Recorde-se que este integrou o videoclipe do tema “Bitch I’m Madonna”."

http://www.delas.pt/filho-de-madonna-esta-a-treinar-no-centro-de-estagios-do-benfica/

Hmmm. Interesting. Thanks for the info. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!


Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.


Sign In Now