MadonnaNation.com Forums
Mensch

Unofficial (probably illegal) "Two Steps Behind Me" demo briefly appeared on Itunes

2 hours ago, karbatal said:

If I were her I would tell one assistant to sum up every week what is discussed in Madonnanation.  

For example this week it would be Behind Me,  what a big cunt is Guy Ritchie and the YouTube mess.  Just for fun I would include the best gifs and comments from the flop princesses threads. 

I am sure they read here.

It's only taken her shit hot team a few days to realise

11 hours ago, JR! said:

This song is awful!

I never liked the song either.

3 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

I am sure they read here.

Me 2 

1 hour ago, hawes-king said:

It's only taken her shit hot team a few days to realise

It might be not as easy as we think to take things down, there might be legal teams on all sides and procedures that have to be done before things start to happen. Also I think that happening on the weekend didn't help. 

I've worked in advertising all my life and when things went wrong, pulling down advertising from Tv, radio, etc etc wasn't as fast and easy as you might think and even when everything was supposedly to be ok you could see the wrong spots being broadcasted... 

it's a demo.  With better vocals and production it has lots of potential 

12 hours ago, Nikki said:

maybe they wont even tell madonna. i wouldnt be surprised. i think it's weird she hasn't even given a hint suggesting she knows about it on instagram.

exactly! That's so strange. I thought that she'd freaked out :wacko:

27 minutes ago, RebelMe said:

exactly! That's so strange. I thought that she'd freaked out :wacko:

She probably doesn't want to promote it so kept schtum. I'm sure the culprit has heard from her and her lawyers.

people love this song, a hit

I know it was illegal, but I really enjoyed watching those chart figures rise up up up.

16 hours ago, karbatal said:

If I were her I would tell one assistant to sum up every week what is discussed in Madonnanation.  

For example this week it would be Behind Me,  what a big cunt is Guy Ritchie and the YouTube mess.  Just for fun I would include the best gifs and comments from the flop princesses threads. 

I think many big celebrities have "ghost readers", who are hired to read press and forums.

Hopefully M sues for the money made on this unathorised release, with fines on top of that.