Sign in to follow this  
Followers 0
FreeMySoul

Happy Mother's Day MADONNA!

12 posts in this topic

Sing your love for mama Madonna!

I hate all the recent negativity surrounding Madonna like everyone else, but let us take time to applaud her for being a protective, loving, dedicated mother through and through.

Happy Mother's Day Madonna! 

I love you Mama Madonna, you have given me love, acceptance, self believe, have taught me and given me the most incredible ride for 34 non stop years. 

Felicidades Mamacita!!! 

IMG_4968.JPG

Happy Mothers Day Mama Madonna! Bless you! Love you forever and forever and your kids are lucky to have you as a mother :inlove:

I wish you were the mother of my kids !!!

Happy Mother's Day :inlove:

She's such an amazing mother and I Love seeing her kids so happy.

Happy Mother's Day Queen Madonna. Not only a wonderful artist but also an excellent mother. Madonna Fortin would be proud also of this. Thank you for still being around and being around in the stratospheric capacity you do. Sane, healthy, committed, disciplined, humorous, unfazed and down to earth, no Hollywood nonsense contemplated.

As you have recently posted there is a reason why bitter and insecure people love to take shots, those that talk behind it's because they lag far behind and they know it. Glad that in spite of all the venom thrown your way all these decades you still manage to shrug it all off with class and aplomb.

Brava :clap: Luckily and not for nothing karma is and always will be a bitch to those who are nasty, gratuitous and condescending bitches to others

In many ways, Madonna is a mother to all of us! Happy Mother's Day!

So fascinating to see her interviews in the early 90s about losing her own mother and hoping to one day have children.

To see her now, being a mother of six and living such a full and authentic life is so inspiring.

She's been on such a journey, bless her and love her! Happy Mother's Day Madonna!!!

Madonna may this day bring for you reflection, joy, comfort and peace. You've come along way. You (as with other mothers) shouldn't simply be given extra attention on one specified Sunday out of the year; yet regularly.  Trustfully, prayerfully your precious children respect you, love you, take heed to you and inspired by you; to extract your essence into themselves. God bless you Ms. Ciccone.

Happy Mother's Day.jpg

9e499eee0b2372fbe6d13df478d246a0.jpg

Ephesians 4.32.jpg

db2dd624eba747461cb8f90cf544db03.jpg

Hope she had a fantastic Mothers Day. We all know that shes an excellent Mother to her children - but not only is she that,  she's also a fantasic role model to the world.

Happy Mother's to u Madonna. U r one of the best moms in the universe. 

I really hope that you got to spend time with all six your beautiful children today. 

Love u forever and beyond. 

spotlight Xoxoxoxox 

I know that her team lurks here from time to time but...

We need to tweet this thread to Madonna. With all the negativity going around lately, she needs to know that she still has a strong fanbase that gets her, appreciates all the positivity she has brought to the world and stilll admires the f*ck out of her.