Venezuela's Dramatic Unfolding Events

XXL

7 hours ago, karbatal said:

How are you feeling, Jesús? It has to be so hard to witness this situation from the distance. 

It's been emotionally draining to be honest. Not being able to talk to your mother or your family there, knowing your family there didn't have electrical power between Thursday afternoon and early morning today on top of all the stuff the country, knowing my brother had to spend his birthday in the dark (his birthday was yesterday)... all that on top of the whole mess that's currently going on.

I have family in venezuela, it used to be one of the wonderful country open to receive all kind of people in need.My aunt sent as a whatzap a few days ago talking about the caos they are living in. They have food but they don´t have water, in that moment they had wifi because she was in a mall, but all the east part of caracas was disconnected.

what I don´t know who/what is behind all this. We know that in chile The USA used this system before pinochet attacked Allende.anyways, the situation is so hard...hopefully it will get better soon.

19 hours ago, Je5u5 said:

It's been emotionally draining to be honest. Not being able to talk to your mother or your family there, knowing your family there didn't have electrical power between Thursday afternoon and early morning today on top of all the stuff the country, knowing my brother had to spend his birthday in the dark (his birthday was yesterday)... all that on top of the whole mess that's currently going on.

I'm really sorry. I hope there is a solution as soon as possible. I don't know what else to say. 

• 1 month later...