MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Patti LuPus trashes Madonna's acting

3 hours ago, Hector said:

Fuck them all

Throwing Madonna under the bus and in the meantime drawing attention to yourself seems to have become a daily sport. And once again it happens at WWHL, tired much?

33 minutes ago, Queen Vika said:

Is this the same bitch who thought Cuntga deserved an oscar for her PTSD shit song?

DSS, Dick Tracy and Evita all fine examples of M's acting skills, this bitch needs an education.

wait, that explains so much. telling how all these gaga fans hate on madonna. 

3 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

What a nasty bitch.  Sick to death of these bitter hags trashing Madonna.  Wish Andy would have told this witch off instead of laughing with her

This is what I've been saying the previous three instances this has happened on this show but no way, he's a fan

And what is this woman going on about? If you know a thing about Madonna's acting career this was the one project where she actually shined as an actress, probably also because she was in her music element and playing a larger than life character. She was also great in at least a couple of non musical cinematic projects

Critics loved her Evita performance, her fans and GP audiences loved it too considering it took in $150m worldwide, for 1996 and a musical, an astonishing result

I get it she's still bummed out because they didn't want her in the film version and I'm sure she was great in the theatre version but get a fcking grip and show some class and do not run your mouth in this contemptuous holier than thou annoying as fuck way

Pity because I used to like her in that famous TV series

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Eeww who the hell is this 0 mutt face? lol Zzz with the tired as fuck textbook shade/diss Mariah playbook (insert something nasty aggressive comment directly or indirectly about M) followed by the passive 'oh but great performer and what she does' etc... :# 

:lmao::chuckle:

She's an asshole

guess I won't go see her new broadway show as I had planned 

A lovely Broadway legend who I have seen live and was absolutely incredible is Kristin Chenoweth.   Now. she loves Madonna.  This is what she tweeted after the Superbowl,

Madonna I love u!!!!

Plus, she recently replied to a tweet from Madonna with "Yes Girl" after this tweet 
C-XNxUFWsAAehI9.jpg

Kristen - beautiful Broadway and tv star - who has class and taste. 

3 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Andy is kind of getting on my nerves too. Used to actually think he was cute and liked him but he's slowly but surely turning into Perez Hilton, Wendy Williams and Ryan Seacrest

Totally agree and I've been saying it all along. Trashy, silly, frivolous, slightly "funnier" than a Kevin Stea. Anderson Cooper he is not. Now that's a real Madonna fan.

Andy is more suited to hang out with someone like Kylie Minogue and Jake Shears. The giggling parade

Andy wonders why Madonna won't come on his show. This is why. As for Patti whatherface, is she on any social media? I need to tell her a thing or two, politely but firm. 

3 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

The irony is that Madonna didn't "kill" Evita (which she is still clearly bitter over). In fact, Evita was pretty much a success, and is seen as one of Madonna's best screen performances by the general public.

Again, she's just bitter that it wasn't her. (Which is weird considering Patti's said Evita was one of the worst experiences of her life.)

The other irony being that while she's done a fair share of film and tv roles, Patti's not known for being some great "screen actress" herself. She's a Broadway diva. Her over-the-top shtick may work there, but on screen I've never been all that impressed.

Anyways, last time I saw Patti's acting was on AHS: Coven, where Jessica Lange handed her ass to her acting-wise.

Haha

Spot on

How low are these people to take time to attack Madonna when Madonna has not said anything negative about them publicly? Such vicious, venomous bitter people. 

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Patti also was critical of Glenn Close when Andrew Lloyd Webber picked her over Patti for Sunset Boulevard.  She is a constant complainer.  

Petty LePen

I don't even know who she is.

Fuck her anyway, another jealous bitter witch. 

mariah-carey-snap.gif

She's also the one that stops her show cold in a middle of a performance to attack audience members when their cell phones go off. Any Madonna fans going to see her new show make sure to keep ur phones on and have a madonna ringtone just to annoy that bitch.

7 minutes ago, S.E.X. said:

Petty LePen

Oh that HAS TO BE our new name for her here.  Perfect!  :lmao:

Can't stand her.  Never could.  I think she OVER sings the part, it's obnoxious.  Madonna was brilliant in Evita.  There is no other Eva Peron, in my opinion, other than Eva herself. :chuckle:  Patti is washed up, desperate, and thinks she's someone she's not.  Get over yourself, bitch.

I absolutely loathe Musicals *rolls eyes*

And I hate Evita for ruining M's voice. Also most boring 'era' of her career. There, I said it. :ass:

She is a classless, bitter wench. Julie Andrews, Angela Lansbury and Carol Channing were in a similar situation as her (starring in a big stage production but getting passed over for the film version), but those women have always been gracious and classy about it! It's been over 20 years Petty LePen! Get over it! 

Elaine Paige has always praised Madonna and even covered some songs of hers I believe. This Petty LePen cunt needs to shut the fuck up!!

Andy Pandy gets on my nerves now. 

Imagine being bitter about something that happened 20 years ago while Madonna has since then released ROL, Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy, Celebration, MDNA and Rebel Heart, has done 6 world tours and directed one film??? 

12 minutes ago, Hector said:

She is a classless, bitter wench. Julie Andrews, Angela Lansbury and Carol Channing were in a similar situation as her (starring in a big stage production but getting passed over for the film version), but those women have always been gracious and classy about it! It's been over 20 years Petty LePen! Get over it! 

And they proved the others wrong by doing other roles who got even more popular. 

If Patty Tampon is such a great performer, well, she could always had got some other role in a musical? 

Just now, karbatal said:

Imagine being bitter about something that happened 20 years ago while Madonna has since then released ROL, Music, American Life, Confessions, Hard Candy, Celebration, MDNA and Rebel Heart, has done 6 world tours and directed one film??? 

This.

What a nasty bitch.

Madonna's performance in Evita was amazing. She worked her ass off on that movie and it received glowing reviews from critics and audiences all over the world. I remember seeing it in the cinema and noticing members of the audience wiping away their tears during the Waltz, "Lament" and Eva's death. Now if Madonna was such a shitty actress she would not have been able to do that to people. Madonna has made some shitty movies, but Evita isn't one of them. She has always been bashed but the level of hate she's receiving these days seems so much more vicious and toxic - then again, it's obviously down to the internet and social media, but it's still annoying...even after 30 years. This Petti LuPone bitch is now joining the others on my "Shit-list".