MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Patti LuPone trashes Madonna's acting

who is this Patti Lupus person. Never heard of him.

corky's mom who plays in the theater because she never made it to movie star. 

12 hours ago, tuckeye said:

corky's mom who plays in the theater because she never made it to movie star. 

:rotfl:

I loved that series by the way

All in all she's had a successful career

Why being so bitter??

14 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Tina Arena shut down pathetic Pete Helliar (  Australian comic and host who is about as funny as watching paint dry )  on the Project last night.  Tina is going to star as Eva Peron in an Australian production of Evita.  When Pete asked her where she would rate herself in relation to famous woman who played Eva and then said for example  is she more Elaine Paige or Madonna, where would she stand.  She did not want to pick and he said that he saw her more as Elaine Paige.  She screwed up her face and then they asked her if she wanted to be more like Madonna. Pete told her it was a compliment to say Elaine Paige but she said that she liked both of them.   Pete is always having ageist sexist jokes about Madonna. Does it all the time.  I know that Tina is a big fan of Madonna and glad that she did not entertain his Madonna put downs

What a refreshing reaction

She did not feed the troll

Good on her part

1 hour ago, XXL said:

:rotfl:

I loved that series by the way

Why being so bitter??

i dont mind her just dragging her because she's a bitch. lol and you cant be a bitch to Madonna! 

6 minutes ago, tuckeye said:

i dont mind her just dragging her because she's a bitch. lol and you cant be a bitch to Madonna! 

:thumbsup:

A conceited delusional bitch at that

2 hours ago, XXL said:

Why being so bitter??

And that's the kicker. Patti is considered a grande dame of the Broadway legends. Theatre fans and professionals stan for this woman. HARD. You'd think that would be enough. Really. But again, it never is. And for what? Because your film career didn't pan out? Because a popular music artist became the signature face of one of your many, many signature roles throughout your stage career? How insecure can you truly get?

But I suppose it wouldn't matter anyway...as Patti LeChon is rumored to just be a straight up bitter, gossipy bitch anyways. (And when with her bestie Mandy Patinkin, it supposedly gets really nasty).

How could anyone give such strong  criticism even a second of acknowledgement, when she herself says it was based on watching only a few minutes of a 2 hour performance?! The credibility of her words where corky from the get go...

I wonder how she feels about Queen Glenn and the Sunset Blvd. Movie...

45 minutes ago, strictmachine said:

How could anyone give such strong  criticism even a second of acknowledgement, when she herself says it was based on watching only a few minutes of a 2 hour performance?! The credibility of her words where corky from the get go...

Its transparent. She played Evita in the 70ties. Then M plays Evita in 1996. Since then, no-one knows any actor who has played Evita other than Madonna. Simply put, its called jealousy and it was pretty obvious.