Hector

Patti LuPone trashes Madonna's acting

485 posts in this topic

9 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

She is so beautiful.  Loved the way she promoted Evita with such pride. 

The Evita promotion was incredible she was literally everywhere it had several premiers across several countries.

Hands down her most promoted film.

But she hasn't even seen the movie, just a clip on tv while exercizing. How can you judge fairly on that ? She's just jealous.

11661459.gif

3 hours ago, CzarnaWisnia said:

11661459.gif

:lol:

Pay close attention and the media reach this particular comment achieved makes more sense.

LuPone was on Andy Cohen's show. Andy's show is on Bravo. Bravo is an NBCUniversal network.

NBCUniversal is the company developing the 'Blond Ambition' film. Madonna was...vocal about wanting to stop NBCUniversal from doing so, a story clogging newsfeeds mere weeks ago.

"Madonna is a movie killer" almost seems custom designed as a retaliatory shot. Universal may not have put the words in LuPone's nasty mouth, but they sure took advantage of it with their zoom lens, didn't they?

7 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Pay close attention and the media reach this particular comment achieved makes more sense.

LuPone was on Andy Cohen's show. Andy's show is on Bravo. Bravo is an NBCUniversal network.

NBCUniversal is the company developing the 'Blond Ambition' film. Madonna was...vocal about wanting to stop NBCUniversal from doing so, a story clogging newsfeeds mere weeks ago.

"Madonna is a movie killer" almost seems custom designed as a retaliatory shot. Universal may not have put the words in LuPone's nasty mouth, but they sure took advantage of it with their zoom lens, didn't they?

tumblr_nj9w3na6Er1tgwr5xo1_400.gif

tumblr_og1hyu3rcG1vw7b8to1_400.gif

30 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Lets hope it means they somehow got stopped making the movie, or at least are facing some heavy blows. 

40 minutes ago, Mattress said:

Yes. Yes. The puzzle starts to fit together. :order:

Makes perfect sense

5 hours ago, Confessit said:

The Evita promotion was incredible she was literally everywhere it had several premiers across several countries.

Agree it was an amazing promotion to have xperienced at the time! 

Photo shoots, fashion, red carpets, interviews, etc....

Imagine stanning for that bitter slob Petty :rotfl:

tumblr_m2hyzqeshH1qzipuw.gif

23 post to defend that bitch???? :provoke:

Stop feeding the troll, guys.

1 hour ago, XXL said:

tumblr_nj9w3na6Er1tgwr5xo1_400.gif

"You can dance, you can dance, if you want to! GET INTO THE GROOVE!..."

c8fb6fd1292d3fe8d2b4d0d7735b5241.gif

1 hour ago, Mattress said:

giphy.gif

17 minutes ago, Mattress said:

"You can dance, you can dance, if you want to! GET INTO THE GROOVE!..."

c8fb6fd1292d3fe8d2b4d0d7735b5241.gif

:inlove:

Jessica's investigative power is within you :bow::bow::bow:

31 minutes ago, Hector said:

Imagine stanning for that bitter slob Petty :rotfl:

tumblr_m2hyzqeshH1qzipuw.gif

Loud, graceless, dead-serious look how smart I am, delusions of grandeur greatly exceeding actual status, plus those unfortunate unrefined facial features.

In short the Mother Monster of Broadway. I can tell you about every silhouette and hemline, who painted what first blah blah

Sure sure

3 hours ago, spotlight said:

Makes perfect sense

Oh no, it's just coincidence

Pattibot, Debbie, Cindy, Chrissie, Sheryl etc are just expressing their precious "point of view". Have you lived through the Erotica era? Brat Ratner directed Beautiful Stranger, don't you know? It's just a coincidence that in the script, per the BBC, Madonna is depicted as a Debbie Harry wannabe, Okay??  [flop fan\\]

1 hour ago, runa said:

+1000000 

5 hours ago, Rebel Saviour said:

The queen  :wow: 

Indeed :inlove: 

Love what an incredibly long and varied career she has mantained. Not once she has bitched about anyone even though at times she'd have had much more right to than this Patti Bot could ever be entitled to. She was never allowed to become a leading lady at MGM but she continued being attached to some pretty outstanding character roles in film and then dominated Broadway. Then at almost 60 she became the lead of the most successful and longest running TV series ever. She's got the moves baby and also the motions when she comes out she causes a commotion

40927ef3b4eec8ec7cfbd583494d4dbb.jpg

9e95fdd8b3319c19f42b5a27db0b6ad8.gif

tumblr_m7n5hjOOIY1rqyeel.gif

anigif_enhanced-4806-1421416051-14.gif

tumblr_m6nydfdzkr1qcz6udo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mns2mrhqfU1rhe5iho1_500.jpg

Cvos36SWcAA2zFi.jpg

26 minutes ago, XXL said:

Indeed :inlove: 

Love what an incredibly long and varied career she has mantained. Not once she has bitched about anyone even though at times she'd have had much more right to than this Patti Bot could ever be entitled to. She was never allowed to become a leading lady at MGM but she continued being attached to some pretty outstanding role in film and then dominated Broadway. Then at almost 60 she became the lead of the most successful and longest running TV series ever. She's got the moves baby and also the motions when she comes out she causes a commotion

40927ef3b4eec8ec7cfbd583494d4dbb.jpg

9e95fdd8b3319c19f42b5a27db0b6ad8.gif

tumblr_m7n5hjOOIY1rqyeel.gif

anigif_enhanced-4806-1421416051-14.gif

tumblr_m6nydfdzkr1qcz6udo1_500.jpg

tumblr_mns2mrhqfU1rhe5iho1_500.jpg

Cvos36SWcAA2zFi.jpg

She is such a fabulous and a talented actress and so down to earth.:inlove: A legend indeed!

tumblr_mxoigt4EOk1r72dfyo1_250.gif

5 hours ago, XXL said:

Oh no, it's just coincidence

Pattibot, Debbie, Cindy, Chrissie, Sheryl etc are just expressing their precious "point of view". Have you lived through the Erotica era? Brat Ratner directed Beautiful Stranger, don't you know? It's just a coincidence that in the script, per the BBC, Madonna is depicted as a Debbie Harry wannabe, Okay??  [flop fan\\]

:order:

6 hours ago, runa said:

6 hours ago, runa said:

4 hours ago, Pedro said:

If this is about who I think it is, just do what I did last week. I finally utilized the ignore feature for the first time. I wish ppl would stop quoting  him/her. And yes, stop feeding the troll. Let him or her starve. In any case, that newbies days here are numbered. Eventually king H. IS gonna pull the plug. 

11 hours ago, spotlight said:

If this is about who I think it is, just do what I did last week. I finally utilized the ignore feature for the first time. I wish ppl would stop quoting  him/her. And yes, stop feeding the troll. Let him or her starve. In any case, that newbies days here are numbered. Eventually king H. IS gonna pull the plug. 

Thank u @spotlight!

I just found it interesting how we have been talking about the issue of this kind of behavior on the internet and the amount of engagement and attention this person received. It just shows how easy as human beings we connect with negativity. 

Of course Madonnanation members do it with a very positive and a well intentioned manner, defending Madonna and sharing truth and facts were false statements were made, but in the end a negative behavior generates more engagement than the positive ones. 

Besides all that I absolutely love and adore the Royal Flushes from H. They are the modern version of: "Off with his head"  

😂😂😂😂

shameless I know but i just transitioned into digital art and came up with this. one of my favorite looks and i feel is the epitome of glamorous fashion forward beautiful Madonna. 

IMG_20170313_221210_846.jpg