Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

293 posts in this topic

3 minutes ago, Kim said:

Oh, Siri's on her high horse again.

I have a feeling Madonna would be cackling away reading this. She still has a sense of humour afterall...something so many of her dire fans so sadly lack.

That's why I was reluctant to say anything, because I knew I would be slammed for it. But it's how I feel and if some people don't like it too bad. I'm not saying he can't be criticized for some things he did, but some things in this thread especially about his new wife are way over the top. I have my principles and I stand by them. If you don't like it too bad. But I don't get off on being vile about people I don't know. 

1 minute ago, Glindathegood said:

So when you say the media do you mean the trashy British tabloids? To me that is not the mainstream media, no one takes them seriously. I also think some people might be misunderstanding Guy's tongue in cheek British sense of humor. I think he was joking about marrying her for the money, just like she jokes about going on tour to pay her mortgage which some fans are offended by. I think the gay gym thing was also meant to be a joke, not to be taken seriously. 

The media in general.  Personally, I have always found the way to gouge what the public thinks is to listen to friends, colleagues etc who are NOT major Madonna fans.  Some like her, some don't like her, some are indifferent, some love her music - whatever but they always have an opinion to events in the news.  They get their information from the press - newspapers, magazines or social media.  It is sad but true that their opinions are formed through what they read. In general, the GP are always on Guy's side when it comes to Rocco.  They get it from the press who basically painted him as the Dad who just wants best for his children.  I have told people he took more money than Heather Mills did from Sir Paul and they are genuinely stunned. Heather is hated by everyone and their dog.  Guy is a good father and Dad.   So the power of the media is incredibly influential.  Something Madonna's team should be looking at.   

19 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

The media in general.  Personally, I have always found the way to gouge what the public thinks is to listen to friends, colleagues etc who are NOT major Madonna fans.  Some like her, some don't like her, some are indifferent, some love her music - whatever but they always have an opinion to events in the news.  They get their information from the press - newspapers, magazines or social media.  It is sad but true that their opinions are formed through what they read. In general, the GP are always on Guy's side when it comes to Rocco.  They get it from the press who basically painted him as the Dad who just wants best for his children.  I have told people he took more money than Heather Mills did from Sir Paul and they are genuinely stunned. Heather is hated by everyone and their dog.  Guy is a good father and Dad.   So the power of the media is incredibly influential.  Something Madonna's team should be looking at.   

And that side of things only got worse ever since Liz Rosenberg is not in charge anymore. You are really right in saying that this place is the only place where Madonna gets a bit of sympathy, as if she had done anything criminal to begin with. Other than being creative, active, disciplined and still going in spite of not an always objective depiction of her persona

It's not just the tabloid side of the media world that shows this attitude to Madonna. Look at all these ladies and their pronouncements it immediately gets maximum exposure by CNN, Billboard, Playbill, BBC etc etc As far as the portrayal of Guy goes it is and it has been all along completely unbalanced. Had it been a woman walking away with over $100m of her former husband's money you'd be reminded of it every day everywhere for years

4 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

That's why I was reluctant to say anything, because I knew I would be slammed for it. But it's how I feel and if some people don't like it too bad. I'm not saying he can't be criticized for some things he did, but some things in this thread especially about his new wife are way over the top. I have my principles and I stand by them. If you don't like it too bad. But I don't get off on being vile about people I don't know. 

Keep polishing that halo Glinda. In the meantime, if I want to slag off the piece of shit ex husband of my favourite pop star, who said he was disgusted lying next to her in bed because it was like being next to a bit of GRISTLE (yes his friends did leak that to the jolly hockeysticks "British" press) Who fleeced her of $100 million like a spineless penniless rat despite being from a family of landed gentry (while pretending to be a cockney geezer) who used their son as a bargaining chip to get a few more $$$ when the coffers were running low, who is an avowed and obvious homophobe and Conservative. and who is quite possibly one of the worst film directors in living memory, then I will. And as for the new whore and the new bastards that have taken up residence in the home Madonna bought and paid for? Well, they're expendable, as I'm sure Jackie will find out one day when she looks up from her zohar and Grandpa Ritchie has his hand up some other tart's skirt. You're welcome.

3 hours ago, Kim said:

Keep polishing that halo Glinda. In the meantime, if I want to slag off the piece of shit ex husband of my favourite pop star, who said he was disgusted lying next to her in bed because it was like being next to a bit of GRISTLE (yes his friends did leak that to the jolly hockeysticks "British" press) Who fleeced her of $100 million like a spineless penniless rat despite being from a family of landed gentry (while pretending to be a cockney geezer) who used their son as a bargaining chip to get a few more $$$ when the coffers were running low, who is an avowed and obvious homophobe and Conservative. and who is quite possibly one of the worst film directors in living memory, then I will. And as for the new whore and the new bastards that have taken up residence in the home Madonna bought and paid for? Well, they're expendable, as I'm sure Jackie will find out one day when she looks up from her zohar and Grandpa Ritchie has his hand up some other tart's skirt. You're welcome.

Can I like this post? Where is the like button?

4 hours ago, XXL said:

And that side of things only got worse ever since Liz Rosenberg is not in charge anymore. You are really right in saying that this place is the only place where Madonna gets a bit of sympathy, as if she had done anything criminal to begin with. Other than being creative, active, disciplined and still going in spite of not an always objective depiction of her persona

It's not just the tabloid side of the media world that shows this attitude to Madonna. Look at all these ladies and their pronouncements it immediately gets maximum exposure by CNN, Billboard, Playbill, BBC etc etc As far as the portrayal of Guy goes it is and it has been all along completely unbalanced. Had it been a woman walking away with over $100m of her former husband's money you'd be reminded of it every day everywhere for years

So true. Thank God for Liz R deliberately announcing his payout.  It would have made her sick seeing him portrayed as the poor father who could be denied seeing his kids etc.  It was even being reported everywhere that he did not want a penny from her, just access to his children.  Sympathy for him everywhere.  And he had already got a payout.  I love how she said it was the biggest celebrity payout ever.   

14 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

It's nice to see what Madonna house looks like tho lol 

:lmao: True. 

5 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

A month ago there was a blind gossip reveal about how Madonna paid Guy 1 million dollar to put an end to the custody battle for Rocco because it could have jeopardized the adoption of the twins.

Now that we know she was in the process of adopting them, Rocco probably knew it so Guy was aware of it and it feels like he seized the opportunity to make her miserable.

4 hours ago, Kim said:

, if I want to slag off the piece of shit ex husband of my favourite pop star, who said he was disgusted lying next to her in bed because it was like being next to a bit of GRISTLE (yes his friends did leak that to the jolly hockeysticks "British" press) Who fleeced her of $100 million like a spineless penniless rat despite being from a family of landed gentry (while pretending to be a cockney geezer) who used their son as a bargaining chip to get a few more $$$ when the coffers were running low, who is an avowed and obvious homophobe and Conservative. and who is quite possibly one of the worst film directors in living memory, then I will. 

Guy is so low.  Always has been. 

Time to dust off and post this great article from Liz Smith again  - one of the very few who support Madonna.  She is very controlled in what she writes but incredibly easy to read between the lines what she really thinks of Guy. 

I have refrained until now from commenting on the matter of Madonna and her 15-year-old son, Rocco, who has recently declined to return to the United States and live with his mother, preferring the more lackadaisical lifestyle of his father, director Guy Ritchie. (Madonna married Ritchie in 2000. They divorced in 2008 and he — already a wealthy man — took the pop icon for about $75 million bucks.)

I have no inside information, other than the fact that Madonna is crushed by this turn of events. I know her quite well. I have seen her with all four of her children. I have heard her speak privately about them in the most glowing — and intelligent — terms. She is a stickler for education, self-discipline and motivation.

Despite the professional image and stage persona she often embodies, Madonna is a very good mother, and not, appearances to the contrary, a hedonist or self-destructive. No drugs, no drinking, no dissipation. The male company she has kept since her divorce from Ritchie are separate from her role as a mother. She is not given to wild or inappropriate behavior in front of her children, or anyone else, for that matter.

(I, along with others, might roll my eyes at some of the things she wears, or how she presents herself in photo shoots or on Instagram. But that’s not her daily life. She marches to her own drummer and refuses to be categorized or held back by what others think is “suitable” for a woman of 57. She enjoys making us crazy.)

I am fairly certain that continuing with her current “Rebel Heart” tour has been agonizing, but it would be out of character for Madonna to cave, give in, give up. And what would it gain her? Bad press, enraged fans, and her son would still be in England.

This unhappy situation will likely sort itself out, but that the situation exists doesn’t surprise me. I wondered what was going on in Guy Ritchie’s head when he put Madonna in a film short as a movie star abused by her driver, and then starred her in “Swept Away,” as a wealthy woman abused by one of her servants.

Madonna entered her marriage to Ritchie fully committed. To such an extent that photos of the wedding were never made public.  Her nuptials were not grist for the PR mill. Madonna’s two “I do’s” — to Sean and then to Ritchie were absolutely sincere. That Catholic girl from Michigan always lurks beneath the “outrageous” star.

I don’t think Madonna regrets her marriage to Penn. They have remained friends. I believe she regrets most of her marriage to Ritchie, except for their son, Rocco.

Good luck with all this, honey. You are a good girl.

6 hours ago, XXL said:

Exactly compare the coverage to the Heather Mills / Paul McCartney divorce.

4 hours ago, Glindathegood said:

I wasn't going to say anything about this, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth all the nasty vile things people feel compelled to spew out against Guy Ritchie and his family in this thread. It just seems so childish and unnecessary to me. Madonna has moved on and is happy in her new life, especially now with the twins.  I think we need to move on as well and not be so personally invested in her past relationship. Guy is the father of 2 of her children and has only said favorable things about her as a parent. I'm one of the biggest fans ever, but I don't feel my fanhood requires me to have a go at Guy and his new wife. All the revengeful rants here are not a good look to me. Guy deserves happiness like everyone else. At the end of the day, none of us really know what went on in their marriage and so all this judgement is very misplaced in my view. 

tumblr_inline_nm6pv3RSSO1sn7juj_zpsndyaz

We usually agree on most things, but we wil have to agree to disagree on this. How is Guy Ritchie being praised in the mainstream press? I don't see that at all. His latest movie got nothing but horrible reviews.He's not winning directing awards. If you don't understand where I'm coming from read the lyrics to Revenge in my signature and think about it. You say he deserves to be slammed but isn't it up to Madonna to do that since she knows all the facts. Yet I don't see her doing that in the press or on social media. Sorry I'm not going to join the mob of hate here. 

britney-spears-confused.gif

So when you say the media do you mean the trashy British tabloids? To me that is not the mainstream media, no one takes them seriously. I also think some people might be misunderstanding Guy's tongue in cheek British sense of humor. I think he was joking about marrying her for the money, just like she jokes about going on tour to pay her mortgage which some fans are offended by. I think the gay gym thing was also meant to be a joke, not to be taken seriously. 

britney-side.gif

tumblr_ma8r8xgKSY1ql5yr7o1_400.gif

Gee Ritchie is a sleazy repugnant homophobic gigolo LOSER who deserves to be eviscerated for the rest of his deteriorating life. Fuck that alcoholic blob. *FLUSH*

11 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

gr.JPG

Wow

If this is true, then he's even more disgusting than we thought, and that's saying. All is money, money, money. How can Jackie be with that man? She has to be equally horrible and nasty. 

Ugh. 

Like most of u, I am of the opinion that Guy Ritchie is a cunt (although that's an insult to cunts).

I do agree with @glindathegood that bringing his new sprogs into it might be crossing the line, simply because they are kids. I also agree that GR's "jokes" are most likely not intended to offend people... However, it IS 2017 & I feel as though he should by now know that those "jokes" are just not funny & are therefore not really jokes but drivel.

Whatever the reason for his complementary comments are, I'm sure it is in some way for his own benefit. My guess is he's just using her name to get press. As long as it's not derogatory though, does it really matter what he says or why he says it?

12 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

gr.JPG

If it was "dropped" how come Rocco is living in London with Guy?

It was settled and no further answers were given.  That CUNT surely blackmailed her with leaking gossip to the tabloids.

3 hours ago, karbatal said:

Wow

If this is true, then he's even more disgusting than we thought, and that's saying. All is money, money, money. How can Jackie be with that man? She has to be equally horrible and nasty. 

Ugh. 

She probably wasn't in the room when this deal happened. I'm waiting for that day when she divorces him and gets all Madonna's money off him lol 

5 hours ago, White Heat said:

Like most of u, I am of the opinion that Guy Ritchie is a cunt (although that's an insult to cunts).

I do agree with @glindathegood that bringing his new sprogs into it might be crossing the line, simply because they are kids. I also agree that GR's "jokes" are most likely not intended to offend people... However, it IS 2017 & I feel as though he should by now know that those "jokes" are just not funny & are therefore not really jokes but drivel.

Whatever the reason for his complementary comments are, I'm sure it is in some way for his own benefit. My guess is he's just using her name to get press. As long as it's not derogatory though, does it really matter what he says or why he says it?

have you read Chris' book? he was always making gay comments and i firmly believe that he was the straw that broke the camel's back when it comes to their sibling relationship. chris also mentions that Guy didnt like any of her friends and tried to seperate her and he truly hated Ingrid but she stuck around. also a little bit of hearsay...in 2004/2005 when chat rooms were a thing on AOL this guy i used to chat with said his partner used to be really good friends with her but that Guy put a stop to it because he was gay. he went on to say they would end up in divorce because his partner and her were slowly talking more and more. 

Ok, first of all, Guy and Jacqui are public figures.  Public figures who even have the fucking spotlight in the way they do (let alone the lifestyle) because of MADONNA. (Like his shitty films are responsible for any of that...).  So yes, they're going to get talked about. And we have every right to talk about it.

Our comments about Jacqui are based on how she presents HERSELF on her own fucking social media. Which is clearly for the public consumption considering how she uses it (let alone the paltry state of her own celebrity). All we did was make blatant observations that she is following the typical pattern and behaviors of a celebrity trophy wife (that is rampant throughout the industry anyway) based on how SHE chooses to present herself to the public. She's fair game. Period.
(And for the record, I don't think any of us even mentioned the children. I don't even know who they are, nor do I care. It's not about them.)

Get off your high horse with the finger wagging. Thank you.

21 hours ago, Kim said:

I have a feeling Madonna would be cackling away reading this. She still has a sense of humour afterall...something so many of her dire fans so sadly lack.

You can say that again.

21 hours ago, Kim said:

tumblr_o4i2haSZ201ql5yr7o1_500.gif

Jacquie is the one flashing her life of luxury and boredom on Instagram. If she wasn't doing it we wouldn't be talking about it. 

Can I laugh about the fact She's Not Me is playing in the back whilst I'm reading this thread? Lol

Couldn't be happier that King Arthur flopped hard. Panned by the critics and made less money than it cost making. He totally deserves it. :lol:

On 14/5/2017 at 11:23 PM, Kim said:

I take it Hobo Ritchie is still heavy into the special K seeing as this poor kid is running around with the same flowing locks that Rocco had at that age? I always suspected he was just as, if not more into that ish than Madonna was. The Ritchie years were the Kabbolocks years afterall (I know she still practices it, but it's more or less on the dl now, thankfully)

What a wonderful and idyllic marriage and life JACKIE has. I mean she must have, as she doesn't seem to stop telling anyone who'll listen on that delightfully dire instagram above that reads like it's a sloaney pony pisstake. Madge is well shot of all that fakery.

Indeed

Plus this:

madonna31.jpg

madonna4.jpg

XwhZVihYQEddQ0RRVUNTTFpORx4EAg==.jpg

Bizarre

2 hours ago, Roland Barthes said:

Jacquie is the one flashing her life of luxury and boredom on Instagram. If she wasn't doing it we wouldn't be talking about it. 

Exactly.

As others have also said they are public figures and they deliberately share moments of their private life for the world to see. Nobody is forcing her to. Having jokes about how she is living in Madonna's house is not a capital offence or killing puppies

She IS living in Madonna's paid house and media from across the spectrum have been ridiculing Madonna for her looks and her desire to stay young and for how much money she still makes and not once highlighted the fact that he did walk away with $100m+ of her hard earned money. Then there's the custody issue and all the drama that just very recently ensued off of all of that mid tour

Once again Madonna was ridiculed for "falling off her trycicle" (I mean how dumb can you fucking be for writing that), for being on stage, for this and that other, the momet she was free from contractual obligations he takes their son and disappears, then reappears when it's convenient to him, showing up at her house with an already opened bottle of wine. People are not stupid and if we as hardcore fans cannot discuss these issues openly or with a little bit of humour who's going to do it? Piers Morgan? Sharon Osbourne?

17 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

Exactly compare the coverage to the Heather Mills / Paul McCartney divorce.

:thumbsup: 

4 minutes ago, XXL said:

Indeed

Plus this:

madonna31.jpg

madonna4.jpg

XwhZVihYQEddQ0RRVUNTTFpORx4EAg==.jpg

Bizarre

This has always make me cringe.  I thought it was silly when Madonna wore "Mrs Ritchie"  on her clothes but thought it might have been some kind of in joke between them both or something.  Sometimes couples have a funny private story behind jokes etc. .  However, when Jacqui started doing the same thing, showed that Guy liked his wives to wear that stuff. .  Two wives wearing the same thing is just an ego boost.  Also personally, I would feel awkward and offended if my husband wanted me to wear the same kind of stuff his ex wife did - not to mention getting married at the house that his wife bought.  Weird couple.