MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

XXL    0

Cringey Cringey Cringey  

XXL    0

:blink:

VogueMusic    0

Oh god. She's one of "those" wives. The kind I see all the time when it comes to celebrities. The kind who marry someone famous, and then all of a sudden want to be/or act like they're a celebrity themselves...and do it all through social media. AND, they 'promote' their relationship/marriage every chance they get. Watch, she'll start a "lifestyle/style" blog soon enough. :rolleyes:

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say......

Starman    0

Guys seems to be quite passive though, like he puts on the macho persona but even jaqui prob dominates him

spotlight    0
16 hours ago, horn said:

NO!!!!! :hurt: 

Robin Williams, RIP.

A biopic about robin Williams.... I wouldn't mind seeing this actually.

(Don't come for me. I'll illiegally download it. I promise I will not be supporting this horrible person in anyway).

Jazzy Jan    0
9 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Oh god. She's one of "those" wives. The kind I see all the time when it comes to celebrities. The kind who marry someone famous, and then all of a sudden want to be/or act like they're a celebrity themselves...and do it all through social media. AND, they 'promote' their relationship/marriage every chance they get. Watch, she'll start a "lifestyle/style" blog soon enough. :rolleyes:

Rather transparent, wouldn't you say......

I can't stand wives that become "celebrities"  simply through marrying someone.  See it all the time here.  Mainly women who marry sportsmen.  They are then always in the papers, magazines, hired as weather girls, actresses in soaps, reality tv hosts and bloggers or "celebrity Mums"   They they whine and whinge about getting too much attention etc yet they thrive on it.  Always admire women who become famous through their own achievements - singers, actresses, sportswomen, authors, writers or politicians.   In fairness to Jacqui, I only see her on this forum when people post her Instagram entries and quotes, but she really comes across as someone who enjoys the life she got through her husband and wants everyone to know about it. 

So his wife is basically Goop, or Good-adjacent?

Mmmmm    0

It's nice to see what Madonna house looks like tho lol 

Nikki    0
On 5/13/2017 at 10:29 PM, XXL said:

The full thing :lmao:

jacqui needs to watch him , he's totally into that brunette singer

Inlakesh    0

meh

Kim    0
20 hours ago, XXL said:

I take it Hobo Ritchie is still heavy into the special K seeing as this poor kid is running around with the same flowing locks that Rocco had at that age? I always suspected he was just as, if not more into that ish than Madonna was. The Ritchie years were the Kabbolocks years afterall (I know she still practices it, but it's more or less on the dl now, thankfully)

What a wonderful and idyllic marriage and life JACKIE has. I mean she must have, as she doesn't seem to stop telling anyone who'll listen on that delightfully dire instagram above that reads like it's a sloaney pony pisstake. Madge is well shot of all that fakery.

Suedehead    0

She might as well call her Instragram 'The life of a trophy wife.'

What a vapid slut! I do feel sorry for her on some level though because not only does she have to live with the fact that she is Guy Ritchie's whore and living off Madonna's earnings from 2000-2008, she also clearly suffers from an eating disorder so I'll just hold my tongue from now on and I do hope that she seeks professional medical help. 

jasray    0
22 hours ago, XXL said:

On the Swept Away DVD :laugh: 

There's some of it on youtube but not the entire thing and it's missing exactly the part I have mentioned

Lol thanks. I lost my dvd so I miss the full length thing. Too poor to buy another right now haha

Jazzy Jan    0
1 hour ago, Suedehead said:

She might as well call her Instragram 'The life of a trophy wife.'

What a vapid slut! I do feel sorry for her on some level though because not only does she have to live with the fact that she is Guy Ritchie's whore and living off Madonna's earnings from 2000-2008, she also clearly suffers from an eating disorder so I'll just hold my tongue from now on and I do hope that she seeks professional medical help. 

That would be from her 'Husband'.   I remember that interview Madonna did for Elle magazine and one of her things she said was this 

“I wish I were comfortable enough to look zahig,” she blurts out unexpectedly. “But I choose men who like cai”ved-our women, the can-you-run-for-the-bus kind of guy.”  

She was married to Guy Ritchie at that time and she was the thinnest she had ever been when she was with him.  Jacqui  now gets thinner every time I see pictures of her.    Plus remember when Madonna wore those stupid 'Mrs Ritchie'  logos on her clothes and he referred to her as 'the wife' all the time.  He does the same with Jacqui. 

Thank God Madonna is not with him anymore.   I think her joy of being married to him would of worn off incredibly quickly. 

I would feel sorry for Jacqui but the way they married at Madonna's house plus the way both she and Guy went on holiday with Rocco straight away when Madonna finished her tour and had been heart-broken at Rocco running off - well she gets what she deserves.  Jacqui was even posting happy snaps of the family on holiday.  She basically is what Guy wants though - a skinny, blonde, baby making wife who probably does everything he says.  I still hope she fleeces him of his money though - oops Madonna's money. 

Jazzy Jan    0
1 hour ago, Kim said:

I take it Hobo Ritchie is still heavy into the special K seeing as this poor kid is running around with the same flowing locks that Rocco had at that age? I always suspected he was just as, if not more into that ish than Madonna was. The Ritchie years were the Kabbolocks years afterall (I know she still practices it, but it's more or less on the dl now, thankfully)

What a wonderful and idyllic marriage and life JACKIE has. I mean she must have, as she doesn't seem to stop telling anyone who'll listen on that delightfully dire instagram above that reads like it's a sloaney pony pisstake. Madge is well shot of all that fakery.

I thought the same thing when I saw their child with long hair.  I  have also read several times that he is more into Kabbalah than ever. 

jasray    0
8 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

That would be from her 'Husband'.   I remember that interview Madonna did for Elle magazine and one of her things she said was this 

“I wish I were comfortable enough to look zahig,” she blurts out unexpectedly. “But I choose men who like cai”ved-our women, the can-you-run-for-the-bus kind of guy.”  

She was married to Guy Ritchie at that time and she was the thinnest she had ever been when she was with him.  Jacqui  now gets thinner every time I see pictures of her.    Plus remember when Madonna wore those stupid 'Mrs Ritchie'  logos on her clothes and he referred to her as 'the wife' all the time.  He does the same with Jacqui. 

Thank God Madonna is not with him anymore.   I think her joy of being married to him would of worn off incredibly quickly. 

I would feel sorry for Jacqui but the way they married at Madonna's house plus the way both she and Guy went on holiday with Rocco straight away when Madonna finished her tour and had been heart-broken at Rocco running off - well she gets what she deserves.  Jacqui was even posting happy snaps of the family on holiday.  She basically is what Guy wants though - a skinny, blonde, baby making wife who probably does everything he says.  I still hope she fleeces him of his money though - oops Madonna's money. 

+1

So glad she left this twat! 

I wasn't going to say anything about this, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth all the nasty vile things people feel compelled to spew out against Guy Ritchie and his family in this thread. It just seems so childish and unnecessary to me. Madonna has moved on and is happy in her new life, especially now with the twins.  I think we need to move on as well and not be so personally invested in her past relationship. Guy is the father of 2 of her children and has only said favorable things about her as a parent. I'm one of the biggest fans ever, but I don't feel my fanhood requires me to have a go at Guy and his new wife. All the revengeful rants here are not a good look to me. Guy deserves happiness like everyone else. At the end of the day, none of us really know what went on in their marriage and so all this judgement is very misplaced in my view. 

Jazzy Jan    0
8 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I wasn't going to say anything about this, but it really leaves a bad taste in my mouth all the nasty vile things people feel compelled to spew out against Guy Ritchie and his family in this thread. It just seems so childish and unnecessary to me. Madonna has moved on and is happy in her new life, especially now with the twins.  I think we need to move on as well and not be so personally invested in her past relationship. Guy is the father of 2 of her children and has only said favorable things about her as a parent. I'm one of the biggest fans ever, but I don't feel my fanhood requires me to have a go at Guy and his new wife. All the revengeful rants here are not a good look to me. Guy deserves happiness like everyone else. At the end of the day, none of us really know what went on in their marriage and so all this judgement is very misplaced in my view. 

Sorry Glinda, but I don't feel any sympathy for Guy.  Any man who can take millions off his wife in a divorce, sign a custody agreement only to break it when she is touring - well he deserves to be slammed.  Plus, he gets praised all the time in the mainstream press so getting some criticism on a Madonna forum would not bother him. 

A month ago there was a blind gossip reveal about how Madonna paid Guy 1 million dollar to put an end to the custody battle for Rocco because it could have jeopardized the adoption of the twins.

Now that we know she was in the process of adopting them, Rocco probably knew it so Guy was aware of it and it feels like he seized the opportunity to make her miserable.

5 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Sorry Glinda, but I don't feel any sympathy for Guy.  Any man who can take millions off his wife in a divorce, sign a custody agreement only to break it when she is touring - well he deserves to be slammed.  Plus, he gets praised all the time in the mainstream press so getting some criticism on a Madonna forum would not bother him. 

We usually agree on most things, but we wil have to agree to disagree on this. How is Guy Ritchie being praised in the mainstream press? I don't see that at all. His latest movie got nothing but horrible reviews.He's not winning directing awards. If you don't understand where I'm coming from read the lyrics to Revenge in my signature and think about it. You say he deserves to be slammed but isn't it up to Madonna to do that since she knows all the facts. Yet I don't see her doing that in the press or on social media. Sorry I'm not going to join the mob of hate here. 

XXL    0
53 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

I think this post as much as well-intentioned as I'm sure it is leaves out many elements that actually prove Guy acted with bad intentions to begin with

He walked away from that marriage with $120m of Madonna's money, and in the same instance pretended he was not getting a penny and 4 years later even declared in Details magazine he was glad he had married because it had made him money. Let's not talk about how he took advantage of his own son's teenage phase to hold Madonna to ransom again and did it in such a public way at a time when she was on tour.

Not to mention that he contravened a NY Court ruling and as soon as Madonna had fulfilled her contractual obligations and was ready to fly to London, he suddenly takes Rocco to the Maldives after he had seemed irremovable from London for the past four months? 20 years on he still feels compelled to make a joke about going to a gay gym, like evolve a little bit perhaps?, proportionately to the level of wealth and role you enjoy in the world. I am sorry but he's a transparent manipulator and lacks several things, among which class and fair play spring to mind first

Jazzy Jan    0
1 minute ago, Glindathegood said:

We usually agree on most things, but we wil have to agree to disagree on this. How is Guy Ritchie being praised in the mainstream press? I don't see that at all. His latest movie got nothing but horrible reviews.He's not winning directing awards. If you don't understand where I'm coming from read the lyrics to Revenge in my signature and think about it. You say he deserves to be slammed but isn't it up to Madonna to do that since she knows all the facts. Yet I don't see her doing that in the press or on social media. Sorry I'm not going to join the mob of hate here. 

I get your point totally but he is always getting praised as a great father etc in the media.  They were completely on his side in the custody agreements for example.  Plus he gloated about getting her money in an interview and his father has bucketed her several times.  Madonna does not slam anyone in the press apart from Trump and politicians - in fact she cops it left, right and centre all the time.   But Gang Bang and Lovespent totally summed up what she feels.  I feel the only place she is ever defended is on this forum to be honest.  The rest of the time,  Guy is written up as a good guy who is much better off without her.  

I respect your opinion though. 

Kim    0
35 minutes ago, Glindathegood said:

Oh, Siri's on her high horse again.

I have a feeling Madonna would be cackling away reading this. She still has a sense of humour afterall...something so many of her dire fans so sadly lack.

3 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

I get your point totally but he is always getting praised as a great father etc in the media.  They were completely on his side in the custody agreements for example.  Plus he gloated about getting her money in an interview and his father has bucketed her several times.  Madonna does not slam anyone in the press apart from Trump and politicians - in fact she cops it left, right and centre all the time.   But Gang Bang and Lovespent totally summed up what she feels.  I feel the only place she is ever defended is on this forum to be honest.  The rest of the time,  Guy is written up as a good guy who is much better off without her.  

I respect your opinion though. 

So when you say the media do you mean the trashy British tabloids? To me that is not the mainstream media, no one takes them seriously. I also think some people might be misunderstanding Guy's tongue in cheek British sense of humor. I think he was joking about marrying her for the money, just like she jokes about going on tour to pay her mortgage which some fans are offended by. I think the gay gym thing was also meant to be a joke, not to be taken seriously.