MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

Crux    0
1 hour ago, jazzyjan said:

I hope that Jacqui divorces him and bleeds him dry.  I don't like anyone doing that normally but he needs a taste of his own medicine.   I think Jacqui has what she wants too though.  Living in luxury and swanning around to premiers etc. 

How ironic would that be?  but I think they'll be married for a long time yet...unfortunately... at least until her boobs drop down to her ankles and her looks fade, then she'll be out the door quicker than she came in.

I really don't like going after people for their looks but jacqui just always looks so lifeless and dull. Dead behind the eyes.

Mmmmm    0
32 minutes ago, Crux said:

:rotfl:

That's me!

:lmao:

Confessit    0
58 minutes ago, mynameisdita said:

I really don't like going after people for their looks but jacqui just always looks so lifeless and dull. Dead behind the eyes.

You don't like it but you just did it.

Kim    0
4 minutes ago, Confessit said:

You don't like it but you just did it.

Shut up Jackie.

Jazzy Jan    0
1 minute ago, Hector said:

Poor Jacqui!

206kgn6.gif

:rotfl: she is like a Stepford wife ! 

8 hours ago, Kim said:

Excali-bore

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is messy. So messy. A complete whirlwind of CGI and effects, Guy Ritchie's direction is jarring beyond belief, threatening to give every audience member a severe case of whiplash - and the process isn't even that enjoyable either, more like a car crash than a rollercoaster ride. For prolonged sequences of action and fantasy, the chaotic visuals never cease and are never given room to breathe, suffocating audiences beneath set piece after set piece of CGI-fuelled mayhem and distractingly erratic editing. Funnily enough though, despite how much is thrown at the screen (often all at once), the film really lacks a sense of urgency or excitement, chained by the conventions of an origin story template - rules which Legend of the Sword very safely complies to. It's like the direction seen in the Ritchie-helmed Sherlock Holmes series is on steroids, trying to be bigger and better but actually making very little sense, incoherently rambling on and on and on, resulting in a messy final product...

ETC ETC ETC.....

Wow! Sounds like the MDNA Tour DVD! Did Guy Ritchie direct that? LOL

It's a joke. Please don't attack me. *Raises flame shield*

Happy to confirm that this will be a flop:

-Budget was $175M and the forecast for this weekend is $16M-$21M, so it really needs to deliver numbers worldwide.

-It's currently 24% rotten 

All in all a big and fat flop for him just like his last movie The Man From Uncle (that one had great photography and music).

spotlight    0
3 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

-Budget was $175M and the forecast for this weekend is $16M-$21M, so it really needs to deliver numbers worldwide.

All in all a big and fat flop for him just like his last movie The Man From Uncle (that one had great photography and music).

#justice

Lolo    0

Why don't they learn heavy CGI ruins everything and kills every story? Glad to hear he's flopping, tho. He deserves it. 

Will he now go back to throwing Madonna under the bus for the sake of some desperate promo?

XXL    0
On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:54 PM, Andra said:

You can always rely on Mrs Ritchie (AKA The stay at home happy homemaker) to transform an expensive dress into a cheap rag that looked like it came from Walmart. As usual, her rich husband (thanks to Madonna) looked like he was having a ball parading his human Trophy around...and no doubt she'll have been happy to oblige. The woman looks as brain-dead as they come. His idea of the perfect wife is one that enjoys staying at home, popping out sprogs, washing the dishes, never argues and doesn't have an opinion on anything. Tragic. I hope this movie BOMB'S."

That must be Suedehead :rotfl:

He's always saying how Jacqueline shops at Asda

XXL    0
On ‎09‎/‎05‎/‎2017 at 5:55 PM, Crux said:

:rotfl:

That's me!

:lmao::lmao::bow:

tumblr_o7i554y4OV1vqkb6to1_500.gif

VogueMusic    0
On 5/9/2017 at 4:34 AM, Andra said:

I detest this cunt.

Perfectly stated.

I also cannot forget what he said to Lola!

this movie looks horrible btw, they showed clips of it today, yuck

The movie is the perfect example of all hype, no substance. And most reviews exactly point that out. The CGI is so overwhelming and nonsensical that the only reason it serves is to distract from the bad script.

Nikki    0
1 hour ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

I also cannot forget what he said to Lola!

this movie looks horrible btw, they showed clips of it today, yuck

yeah, didn't he make fun of lola's going into puberty and growing breasts or something like that? I think it was something along the lines of that. it was so weird and random but at the same time too crazy to be made up by the press

i see a big banner on youtube promoting the movie all the time.. never clicked on it

jonski43    0
18 hours ago, Iconic Fetus said:

I love Man from Uncle - style over substance but I think it's great.

In the UK, the most comments have been about David Beckham's atrocious acting.

david86    0

he cant afford another flop

besides he dont look so good. unhappy eyes

jasray    0
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

yeah, didn't he make fun of lola's going into puberty and growing breasts or something like that? I think it was something along the lines of that. it was so weird and random but at the same time too crazy to be made up by the press

i see a big banner on youtube promoting the movie all the time.. never clicked on it

Omg what?! When?? 

Nikki    0
3 minutes ago, jasray said:

Omg what?! When?? 

i found it http://gawker.com/5066529/welcome-to-the-new-cold-war-your-cicconeritchie-divorce-round-up

Ritchie reportedly infuriating Madonna when she learned he humiliated daughter Lourdes by pointing out her budding breasts and saying she's "becoming a woman" over lunch.

it links to the sun, but they deleted the article. i remember reading the original and it was worse than this short paraphrasing they did

jasray    0
1 hour ago, Nikki said:

i found it http://gawker.com/5066529/welcome-to-the-new-cold-war-your-cicconeritchie-divorce-round-up

it links to the sun, but they deleted the article. i remember reading the original and it was worse than this short paraphrasing they did

Omg... To be honest though I do believe it's tabloid trash... Even he wouldn't sink that low...