MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

Hes just mentioning madonna cause he knows it will get headlines and exposure for his new film. 

Mentioning his ex wife days before his movie comes out reeks of desperation to drum up publicity. Is this what he'll be doing from now on...using her name whenever he has a film to promote? As if he hasn't had enough out of her...$

42 minutes ago, Crux said:

Mentioning his ex wife days before his movie comes out reeks of desperation to drum up publicity. Is this what he'll be doing from now on...using her name whenever he has a film to promote? As if he hasn't had enough out of her...$

Not to mention the further strain he put Madonna through eight years after having taken $120m from her between cash, 1200 acres of Wiltshire land with property (and remarrying in it ten years after a renowned Vogue photoshoot had taken place in it, more class) and that 18th century Mayfair pub. And initially even pretending he was not getting a penny

That is giving carte blanche to a 15yo, saying stupid things such as "school is not important", exploiting his teenage phase rebelliousness and using it against his former wife, at a time in particular when she's fulfilling her contractual obligations, to the point of even contravening previously arranged legal dispositions

Utterly ridiculous and shamelessly classless. Had it been a woman in Guy's place she'd have been crucified. But Madonna Ciccone can't seem to win even with this in the appalling, hypocritical, ignorant and rather transparent mindset of some people

10 minutes ago, XXL said:

Not to mention the further strain he put Madonna through eight years after having taken $120m from her between cash, 1200 acres of Wiltshire land with property (and remarrying in it ten years after a renowned Vogue photoshoot had taken place in it, more class) and that 18th century Mayfair pub. And initially even pretending he was not getting a penny

That is giving carte blanche to a 15yo, saying stupid things such as "school is not important", exploiting his teenage phase rebelliousness and using it against his former wife, at a time in particular when she's fulfilling her contractual obligations, to the point of even contravening previously arranged legal dispositions

Utterly ridiculous and shamelessly classless. Had it been a woman in Guy's place she'd have been crucified. But Madonna Ciccone can't seem to win even with this in the appalling, hypocritical, ignorant and rather transparent mindset of some people

:clap::clap::clap:

That said I can't wait to watch that Graham Norton episode. For comedy gold value if anything, and knowing that Norton is a real professional

18 minutes ago, XXL said:

Don't forget also jeopardizing the adoption of the twins with all the custody drama...the lowest of the low really

He knew she was in a delicate situation and he totally took advantage of that

16 minutes ago, Crux said:

:clap::clap::clap:

:laugh::chuckle:

Some may read a seemingly positive comment but forget that Ritchie was similarly heavily praising her circa August 2008, S&S was starting, Madonna had just turned 50 and a month later he started promoting Rockandrolla, he was all "Madonna is extraordinary, Madonna this, Madonna that, Madonna can outdo at what she does anyone half her age, Madonna is a great mum and an Olympic athlete" (which she is)

Two months later they announced divorce proceedings, and barely another month after that they were divorced and he was getting all of the above-mentioned, it took Liz Rosenberg to issue a statement about the financial nature of the settlement because he even had the nerve to pretend he was not getting anything, as if to add insult to injury.

At least Sean Penn did not take anything from her. So moral of the story for the gullible and easily impressed is ... Be very wary when Guy Ritchie opens his mouth about Madonna :grins:

38 minutes ago, Gus said:

Don't forget also jeopardizing the adoption of the twins with all the custody drama...the lowest of the low really

He knew she was in a delicate situation and he totally took advantage of that

:thumbsup:

14 minutes ago, XXL said:

:laugh::chuckle:

Some may read a seemingly positive comment but forget that Ritchie was similarly heavily praising her circa August 2008, S&S was starting, Madonna had just turned 50 and a month later he started promoting Rockandrolla, he was all "Madonna is extraordinary, Madonna this, Madonna that, Madonna can outdo at what she does anyone half her age, Madonna is a great mum and an Olympic athlete" (which she is)

Two months later they announced divorce proceedings, and barely another month after that they were divorced and he was getting all of the above-mentioned, it took Liz Rosenberg to issue a statement about the financial nature of the settlement because he even had the nerve to pretend he was not getting anything, as if to add insult to injury.

At least Sean Penn did not take anything from her. So moral of the story for the gullible and easily impressed is ... Be very wary when Guy Ritchie opens his mouth about Madonna :grins:

So true. 

I am actually glad that he is not trashing her now but he is the lowest of the low.  Taking so much of her money but pretending in the press that he was not interested in money and only concerned about his children's welfare etc while the divorce was big news.  That was reported everywhere until Liz R deliberately leaked he actually got the biggest celebrity divorce payment ever.  Nobody should be fooled that her comment was accidental.  Then the disgusting way he exploited the custody situation with Rocco while Madonna was touring.  Then when she finally finished her tour, he takes Rocco away on holiday so she has to wait again to see him.  Not to mention his gloating in a previous interview about getting her money.  Can't stand him. 

14 hours ago, Gus said:

The only mention this film seems to be getting over here is due to the David Beckham cameo...could it that bad?

Excali-bore

King Arthur: Legend of the Sword is messy. So messy. A complete whirlwind of CGI and effects, Guy Ritchie's direction is jarring beyond belief, threatening to give every audience member a severe case of whiplash - and the process isn't even that enjoyable either, more like a car crash than a rollercoaster ride. For prolonged sequences of action and fantasy, the chaotic visuals never cease and are never given room to breathe, suffocating audiences beneath set piece after set piece of CGI-fuelled mayhem and distractingly erratic editing. Funnily enough though, despite how much is thrown at the screen (often all at once), the film really lacks a sense of urgency or excitement, chained by the conventions of an origin story template - rules which Legend of the Sword very safely complies to. It's like the direction seen in the Ritchie-helmed Sherlock Holmes series is on steroids, trying to be bigger and better but actually making very little sense, incoherently rambling on and on and on, resulting in a messy final product...

ETC ETC ETC.....

I'm never really interested in what this half talent has to say. I don't know what M saw in him in the first place...

10 minutes ago, Crux said:

Here's the DF's article on the premiere...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4487274/Jacqui-Ritchie-supports-director-hubby-LA-premiere.html?offset=1&max=100&jumpTo=comment-203470620#comment-203470620

Look at him parading his docile wife around like some God given human trophy.

He is so transparent. The raves about his wife - how he thinks of her all the time and how they never argue and she finishes his sentences and knows what he is thinking before he knows what he is thinking.  :vomit: Just over the top garbage that a teenager would say and trying to paint her as this wonderful woman in comparison to his ex.  Can see right through him.  

WELL 90 MILLION will make anyone say nice things....

I DESPISE HIM!

16 minutes ago, Crux said:

Here's the DF's article on the premiere...

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4487274/Jacqui-Ritchie-supports-director-hubby-LA-premiere.html?offset=1&max=100&jumpTo=comment-203470620#comment-203470620

Look at him parading his docile wife around like some God given human trophy.

That first post in the comment section tho:rotfl:which one of u guys wrote it?

19 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

He is so transparent. The raves about his wife - how he thinks of her all the time and how they never argue and she finishes his sentences and knows what he is thinking before he knows what he is thinking.  :vomit: Just over the top garbage that a teenager would say and trying to paint her as this wonderful woman in comparison to his ex.  Can see right through him.  

I agree. That comment about her knowing what he's thinking and finishing his sentences is cringeworthy.

He seems to have a real issue with woman arguing with him so I wonder what'll happen when his wife starts answering back. 

I doubt that'll happen though...good ole Jaqui seems quite content in living in luxury and being moulded into his idea of the perfect wife. Quite sickening, tbh. 

9 minutes ago, Andra said:

That first post in the comment section tho:rotfl:which one of u guys wrote it?

The comments keep going down. Who was it by?

4 minutes ago, Crux said:

The comments keep going down. Who was it by?

You can always rely on Mrs Ritchie (AKA The stay at home happy homemaker) to transform an expensive dress into a cheap rag that looked like it came from Walmart. As usual, her rich husband (thanks to Madonna) looked like he was having a ball parading his human Trophy around...and no doubt she'll have been happy to oblige. The woman looks as brain-dead as they come. His idea of the perfect wife is one that enjoys staying at home, popping out sprogs, washing the dishes, never argues and doesn't have an opinion on anything. Tragic. I hope this movie BOMB'S."

3 minutes ago, Andra said:

You can always rely on Mrs Ritchie (AKA The stay at home happy homemaker) to transform an expensive dress into a cheap rag that looked like it came from Walmart. As usual, her rich husband (thanks to Madonna) looked like he was having a ball parading his human Trophy around...and no doubt she'll have been happy to oblige. The woman looks as brain-dead as they come. His idea of the perfect wife is one that enjoys staying at home, popping out sprogs, washing the dishes, never argues and doesn't have an opinion on anything. Tragic. I hope this movie BOMB'S."

:rotfl:

That's me!

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

I agree. That comment about her knowing what he's thinking and finishing his sentences is cringeworthy.

He seems to have a real issue with woman arguing with him so I wonder what'll happen when his wife starts answering back. 

I doubt that'll happen though...good ole Jaqui seems quite content in living in luxury and being moulded into his idea of the perfect wife. Quite sickening, tbh. 

I hope that Jacqui divorces him and bleeds him dry.  I don't like anyone doing that normally but he needs a taste of his own medicine.   I think Jacqui has what she wants too though.  Living in luxury and swanning around to premiers etc.  

1 minute ago, Crux said:

:rotfl:

That's me!

:lmao: 

6 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

:lmao: 

5 minutes ago, Andra said:

:dead::thumbsup:

:lmao:  :smooch:

I'm sorry but one comment from a Daily Fail-reader made me LOL

"She must have married him for Madonna's money" :lol::rotfl: