Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

Recommended Posts

Jazzy Jan    0
55 minutes ago, jasray said:

It must be quite heartbreaking for Madonna to see him with more kids. We all know she wanted to have more with him but it didn't happen :(

Madonna would not care about him and his new kids. She has her own children whom she loves.  She would be glad to see the back of that gold digging creep. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasray    0
26 minutes ago, Crux said:

Yes, that picture was taken over a year and a half ago. I wonder how many times Guy's seen David since then. lol

Yeah Guy doesn't seem to see a lot of David, does he? David's love for Madonna seems much stronger. 

 

PS I know she is happier with her kids now but what I meant before is that she must've felt something when he had his first baby with his new wife. She mentioned a few times in interviews how she wanted more children with Guy. 

Not that it matters now. I know she's better off without him

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0
42 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Madonna would not care about him and his new kids. She has her own children whom she loves.  She would be glad to see the back of that gold digging creep. 

Exactly. The mere thought of Madonna suffering because she didn't have more kids with him :lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
jasray    0
37 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Exactly. The mere thought of Madonna suffering because she didn't have more kids with him :lol:

Did I say she was suffering? Er, no. I said she must've felt something. Not that it matters now anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
acko    0

Either way, it sounds very dumb 2 assume a kid prefers one parent over the other based on pap shots.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0
11 hours ago, Crux said:

Yes, that picture was taken over a year and a half ago. I wonder how many times Guy's seen David since then. lol

Flopdaddy

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
karbatal    0

Remember his wedding? What a media circus...

tumblr_o65zykc4yt1s9y3qio1_500.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0
9 hours ago, karbatal said:

Remember his wedding? What a media circus...

tumblr_o65zykc4yt1s9y3qio1_500.jpg

:rotfl:at fisting unit. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
mnino    0
On 6/20/2017 at 5:14 AM, karbatal said:

Remember his wedding? What a media circus...

tumblr_o65zykc4yt1s9y3qio1_500.jpg

Fist...

15315067.gif

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Anne    0
38 minutes ago, mnino said:

Fist...

15315067.gif

Are you surprised?

madonna-sex-toy.jpg

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morevi    0

I wonder, will Madonna mention Ritchie in her new album, after what happened with Rocco, the custody battle?.. hope not. He doesn't deserve her attention.

Hardly understand, why he still has respect from any man, after taking M's money and the mansion.
It seems, his celebrity friends haven't noticed the fact, that taking a woman's money is not a synonym for dignity. His complimentary mood looks false.

 

Edited by Morevi

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morevi    0

Not sure, it's the right thread, but can someone tell me, what Jacqui Ritchie is talking about??  I mean her last reply about the mansion:

someone wrote: Tanks Madonna to Give It To Guy 👍👍👍
jacquiritchie: it's a shame when people make comments on things they know nothing about. Positive vibes only on this page 🙏🏼 or 👋🏼"

wtf?

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
spotlight    0

⬆️Jacqui is commenting on something she knows nothing about

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i just replied to her instagram....i say how tacky they were to get married at that house  i couldn't resist.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rocco looks very M in that photo. Probably freaked guy out hence the faux macho buzz cut that was before his current look.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morevi    0
9 hours ago, Littlebastard said:

i just replied to her instagram....i say how tacky they were to get married at that house  i couldn't resist.

Someone had to do it ! But she deleted your comment..  :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmmmm    0
11 hours ago, Littlebastard said:

i just replied to her instagram....i say how tacky they were to get married at that house  i couldn't resist.

:IMG_1564:

I think Guy has fed Jaqui lies about the things he got from Madonna. Probably told her that he brought the house and didn't get a single penny..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morevi    0
5 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

I think Guy has fed Jaqui lies about the things he got from Madonna. Probably told her that he brought the house and didn't get a single penny..

Idk, but she continued with: "jacquiritchie ah, well then at most, you'll only know half the story... ✌🏼 🙏🏼🌻"

What "half"? Guy bought this mansion?
Madonna never made this case public, and now Jacqui is speculating on it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Jazzy Jan    0

Why bother with vapid Jacqui or her talentless husband.  Does it matter what she says anyway. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Mmmmm    0
36 minutes ago, Morevi said:

Idk, but she continued with: "jacquiritchie ah, well then at most, you'll only know half the story... ✌🏼 🙏🏼🌻"

What "half"? Guy bought this mansion?
Madonna never made this case public, and now Jacqui is speculating on it.

Jacqui will bleed him dry when they divorce, mark my words lol 

 

12 minutes ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Why bother with vapid Jacqui or her talentless husband.  Does it matter what she says anyway. 

Yes! Let them bore eachother out. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Morevi    0
8 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Jacqui will bleed him dry when they divorce, mark my words lol 

 

Yes! Let them bore eachother out. 

Hope, you're right!  Can she start now, please? :) But it seems to me, he prepared a contract for her and she'll get something around zero lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
White Heat    0

She is just blindly defending him. Chances are that deep down she knows people are right but maybe she thinks it doesn't or shouldn't affect her.  There obviously are sides to it that we don't know but I doubt that she knows the full story either. I hope the both of them learn their lessons. I feel sorry for the kids, all of them.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Morevi said:

Someone had to do it ! But she deleted your comment..  :)

She read it to delete it. Job done ;)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×