MadonnaNation.com Forums
Nikki

Ritchie very complimentary about mother Madonna

Nikki    0
10 minutes ago, jazzyjan said:

Nikki, it was not me who she blocked.  I don't follow her on Instragram or have ever commented on her Instragram.  It was Jasray she blocked.  Wrong name and post ! 

sorry @jazzyjan :brenspin:

Jazzy Jan    0
2 minutes ago, Nikki said:

sorry @jazzyjan :brenspin:

That's Ok.  There are a few people here whose names begin with Jaz !  Easy to get mixed up. 

jasray    0

@Nikki lol I don't care if her family saw it etc. I just came across as a Madonna fan who was pissed that Guy could make such a stupid comment. Plus, I don't follow her. 

White Heat    0

I think anyone in her position would have hit that block button. It's not like she can defend him or herself on those matters if she wanted to. Maybe it gave her some food for thought tho..... Is that expecting too much?

8 hours ago, White Heat said:

I think anyone in her position would have hit that block button. It's not like she can defend him or herself on those matters if she wanted to. Maybe it gave her some food for thought tho..... Is that expecting too much?

I don't think poor jackie is capable of self-reflexion 

Dr Lecter    0

I do love the fact that after the divorce she did her first ever second tour leg and made more than she lost to him 

what a woman 

wasnt there a recent interview with hjm or Jaccqui and there is a huge photo of Lola in the front room ?

Dr Lecter    0

Poor Jacqui would Instagram more but her Vodafone Pay as You Go is up to her 2MB data limit and doesn't refresh for two more weeks 

i beg she loves going to the States with Guy, she probably clips coupons for the Outlet mall while he is out "doing judo"

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, Dr Lecter said:

I do love the fact that after the divorce she did her first ever second tour leg and made more than she lost to him 

what a woman 

wasnt there a recent interview with hjm or Jaccqui and there is a huge photo of Lola in the front room ?

That was the best "revenge" ever, it was like you took my (massive amount of) money so I took a summer job and got it all back. 😂😂😂

jasray    0
3 hours ago, Dr Lecter said:

Yeah it was worth jacqui. 

He must miss Lola... I wonder what happened between them? Or how Lola felt about the divorce since he did pretty much did  raise her with Madonna 

White Heat    0
16 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

I don't think poor jackie is capable of self-reflexion 

You're right, I don't know what I was thinking.

Mmmmm    0
16 hours ago, jasray said:

Yeah it was worth jacqui. 

He must miss Lola... I wonder what happened between them? Or how Lola felt about the divorce since he did pretty much did  raise her with Madonna 

Oh please he doesn't miss Lola. She probably can't stand him so who knows. But  If that huge Lola picture got down, Rocco would be pissed! 

jasray    0
44 minutes ago, Mmmmm said:

Oh please he doesn't miss Lola. She probably can't stand him so who knows. But  If that huge Lola picture got down, Rocco would be pissed! 

That's what I mean. If he doesn't miss her then why is the pic of her still up? 

Mmmmm    0
15 minutes ago, jasray said:

That's what I mean. If he doesn't miss her then why is the pic of her still up? 

Idk but suspect Rocco wants it up. 

ShesnotMDNA    0

Why is everyone so obsessed with Jacque and Guy? Maybe you guys should start a little fan forum for them! 

General MADONNA discussion 

Pedro    0
1 hour ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

Why is everyone so obsessed with Jacque and Guy? Maybe you guys should start a little fan forum for them! 

Well for starters he and their relationship heavily influenced Madonna, her persona, her point of view, how she presented herself to the world and most importantly her musical output since 2008 until 2012... 

By their relationship I mean Madonna and Guy. 

jasray    0
1 minute ago, Pedro said:

Well for starters he and their relationship heavily influenced Madonna, her persona, her point of view, how she presented herself to the world and most importantly her musical output since 2008 until 2012... 

That's actually very interesting. I only joined this forum in September after about a five year hiatus from the Madonna fandom. Life got in the way. So I missed out from everything after "Celebration" including MDNA and he music since. 

Ive backtracked and listened to her music since then and a lot of it is indeed very angst ridden, raw, tender, coming from the heart, dark... You get the image. You really think it's influenced by the divorce and the aftermath, about Guy and what he did to her? About the relationship between Guy and Jacqui? 

It could also be about that Jesus guy or Brahim etc. 

I'm genuinely interested... 

ShesnotMDNA    0
37 minutes ago, Pedro said:

How has dissing Jacque and Guy got anything to do with Madonna? 

Pedro    0
38 minutes ago, jasray said:

That's actually very interesting. I only joined this forum in September after about a five year hiatus from the Madonna fandom. Life got in the way. So I missed out from everything after "Celebration" including MDNA and he music since. 

Ive backtracked and listened to her music since then and a lot of it is indeed very angst ridden, raw, tender, coming from the heart, dark... You get the image. You really think it's influenced by the divorce and the aftermath, about Guy and what he did to her? About the relationship between Guy and Jacqui? 

It could also be about that Jesus guy or Brahim etc. 

I'm genuinely interested... 

Well everything is open to interpretation and there might be other influences in her work, but if you correlate timings, declarations, comments from her publicist, her own interviews, Guys comments, etc you could see that some songs could be very well about him, or about Brahim as we funnily found out that heartbreakcity might be about him because she "outed" her trainers treason in a concert in the Philippines... 

I think there's positive songs in Music like I Deserve it, that might be inspired by Guy. 

In Hard Candy I perceive Miles Away, she's not me and incredible to be inspired by their relationship. 

In MDNA I perceive her the most honest, with songs like I don't give a, LOVE SPENT, I Fucked up and Best Friend, to be clearly about him and or about their relationship. 

There also my might be something inspired by Jesus but I perceive their relationship and their breakup to be very amicable and rather peaceful. 

I really couldn't say if there's something about his relationship to Jacqui... 

Pedro    0
2 minutes ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

Absolutely nothing... 

I was just making an assumption on your question on why we are obsessed with anything related to Guy Ritchie 

jasray    0
5 minutes ago, Pedro said:

Well everything is open to interpretation and there might be other influences in her work, but if you correlate timings, declarations, comments from her publicist, her own interviews, Guys comments, etc you could see that some songs could be very well about him, or about Brahim as we funnily found out that heartbreakcity might be about him because she "outed" her trainers treason in a concert in the Philippines... 

I think there's positive songs in Music like I Deserve it, that might be inspired by Guy. 

In Hard Candy I perceive Miles Away, she's not me and incredible to be inspired by their relationship. 

In MDNA I perceive her the most honest, with songs like I don't give a, LOVE SPENT, I Fucked up and Best Friend, to be clearly about him and or about their relationship. 

There also my might be something inspired by Jesus but I perceive their relationship and their breakup to be very amicable and rather peaceful. 

I really couldn't say if there's something about his relationship to Jacqui... 

Thank you for your input. 

Just to clarify, I Deserve It IS about Guy as Madonna confirmed this herself. Miles Away was inspired by him too, as she told a few interviewers. 

Incredible is also about him, she confirmed. Apparently his favourite line was "sex with you is incredible" as I remember. 

Pedro    0
6 minutes ago, jasray said:

Thank you for your input. 

Just to clarify, I Deserve It IS about Guy as Madonna confirmed this herself. Miles Away was inspired by him too, as she told a few interviewers. 

Incredible is also about him, she confirmed. Apparently his favourite line was "sex with you is incredible" as I remember. 

:thumbsup:

Just to clarify when I said their relationship I meant Madonna's and Guy not with Jacquie... 

😂😂😂

karbatal    0
9 hours ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

It's call humour. 

XXL    0
11 hours ago, ShesnotMDNA said:

Don't be ridiculous. Re-read the title of this thread. Not to mention the other points mentioned in the last few posts. Stay focused, thanks

Jazzy Jan    0

People are mentioning Guy Ritchie because he used to be married to Madonna.  They share custody of her children so he is still a factor in her life.  This fact is discussed everywhere on the net and media so why Madonna fans are getting dragged on a Madonna forum for discussing them in one topic is unnecessary.  I don't see Guy and Jacqui discussed in other topics so if people don't want to hear about them, just don't come into this thread.