MadonnaNation.com Forums

San    0

I'm obsessed with this new song. I listen on repeat all day at work. The music is just amazing! Love the retro/throw back influence. :wow:

runa    0
26 minutes ago, San said:

I'm obsessed with this new song. I listen on repeat all day at work. The music is just amazing! Love the retro/throw back influence. :wow:

Ditto ! Don't understand the hate for it. Catchy as fuck ! 

I must have listened to it about 300 times already :lol: I think I love it so much because it reminds me of something M would do

spotlight    0

Bon appétit IS amazing. Better than cttr. 

Crux    0

I can't get enough of it. I had it on repeat this morning for about an hour. lol,

Pedro    0
3 hours ago, San said:

2 hours ago, runa said:

Ditto ! Don't understand the hate for it. Catchy as fuck ! 

1 hour ago, spotlight said:

Bon appétit IS amazing. Better than cttr. 

3 minutes ago, Crux said:

I can't get enough of it. I had it on repeat this morning for about an hour. lol,

Yes, yes, yes and yes!

I Love it too! 

Martin B.    0

I'm really perplexed why this song does not get bigger in sales and streaming. :dazed: This song is perfect for spring.

swimtoshore    0
6 hours ago, Martin B. said:

I'm really perplexed why this song does not get bigger in sales and streaming. :dazed: This song is perfect for spring.

if radio gets behind it or she releases a great video, it will pick up in sales and streaming because it is catchy as fuck and it gets stuck in your head if you hear it a few times

Nick    0

Agree that song is extremely catchy. She def needs a great video like CTTR! 

Just hope some in media stop exaggerating any of her gaffes. She genuinely seems pretty down to earth, with a sense of humor.

San    0

Snapchat-1622898087.jpg

Jazzy Jan    0
2 hours ago, San said:

Snapchat-1622898087.jpg

San, I Love this  :lol:

It has grown on me a lot and I am enjoying it now.  Took a while though and it is an earn worm and grower.   

Orion    0

Bon Appetit debuts at #40 in the UK, not that bad, if radio plays it, it will rise. 

This era is turning into such a mess :/ BA is def. bombing. It's a fact so dunno why some are spinning it differently. I think there are many factors why the whole era is flopping. Not gonna go into each one but w/ BA specifically I decided the most blatant miscall was how friggin LONG it takes before she sings the main hook/chorus which is actually pretty hot. Unfortunately, the rest of it overall is so disjointed and unfocused (again, due to all those rambling rappers). Dunno how Katy or someone on her team didn't correct this when it was so blatant. The main line/hook should've dropped much, much sooner and been the main emphasis of the song. It's infectious but they keep it to a damn minimum and cut if off at random x which is so odd. If they would've done that and added a better but brief buildup and NO rappers I think this had a semi shot. Final result almost sounds like a demo where they were just messing around and trying different things. I tried but just can't listen to this anymore lol.

She better just chalk this mess era up, chill for a little while longer and whip up something super safe asap. HOW can they expect this album to sell at this point :(. 

LSD    0

spotlight    0

The song is really good, can't understand why such a backlash 

Mmmmm    0
3 hours ago, spotlight said:

The song is really good, can't understand why such a backlash 

Trumpsters and the easily offended are everywhere. Katy probably doesn't over use payola like the other turd. 

tasteinmen    0

Loving her new tune, it's really grown on me, wasn't sure at first but damn it's catchy.

Hapertje    0

It's finally growing on me, Chained To The Rhythm was immediately a favorite....

10 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

rs_634x1024-170505104547-634.Katy-Perry-

Ew. Jesus. 

I HATE THAT HAIR STYLE ON HER. 

M.Dolla    0

There's a backlash for so many reasons:

So many pop fans remembering that Katy never said anything about Dr. Luke during that situation (as Katy was Luke's other protégé) 

Migos the feat act on Bon App are homophobic. And a lot of people see her riding that bandwagon just because Migos' just had a huge hit and Katy clearly on got them for that

it was rumored that Ariana was featured before Migos was and it was revealed that Migos was on it people didn't like it

Her constantly mocking Britney's mental illness during 2007 taking about shaving her head etc

Her new short pixie cut no one likes basically cause she looks like a second rate Robyn/Miley even tho she was inspired by Annie Lennox of course

Her finally coming out and supporting Hillary and dumping Trump made her lose the middle america audience so now she barely has anyone supporting her as clearly evident by her LOW sales

etc etc etc the list goes on

Clearly Caca abd Murdoch are behind this. She knows she is a threat to her since that tweet of Roar and Apeshit. 

adirondak    0

I would not put it past caca to have something to do with it.  She's been passive aggressive towards Katy ever since Prism.