MadonnaNation.com Forums

17 hours ago, Crux said:

jqd60DW_d.jpg?maxwidth=640&shape=thumb&f

Interesting how her short hair is coloured black and not blond.

On 5/14/2017 at 10:19 AM, IsaacHarris said:

That track is hot. Like, really hot.

I am LIVING for it. It gets hotter with each listen.

That beat.  I NEED an instrumental. NOW.

On 5/15/2017 at 3:33 AM, swimtoshore said:

This Blind Item was posted yesterday - i wouldn't put it past Swifty....

She isn’t just hiding her newly enlarged breasts, this still A+ list singer has been working behind the scenes to sabotage the new release of her arch enemy. A team of people is trashing the enemy in YouTube comments and fake radio listener calls. Taylor Swift/Katy Perry

22 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Eeww never thought of all this but believe it! Swifter w/ those greedy, cold, rat eyes prob IS the one who behind the scenes is trying to harpoon Katy :/ Taylor is super powerful now and obviously very vindictive and sneaky. Makes sense she's been 'low key' and rarely seen. Usually a sign someone is getting a tittie job and/or some kind of cosmetic work. That and sabotaging Katy.  Taylor is like Crawford (fake likable 'on camera', sneaky, evil mean girl, tries to destroy her competition etc..) and Katy like Bette (direct, more real, authentic). 

Yep. I've been hearing this make the rounds on the rumor mill A LOT.  Taylor is powerful (unfortunately) and has a lot of influence behind-the-scenes.

Gaga may be the 'Trump' of pop...but Taylor is the 'Steve Bannon'.

Madonna was the most powerful singer EVER and never ever was reported that she was working behind the scenes or something like that. This new Petty Generation is horrible and makes me puke. 

On Ellen now. Shes soo cute, witty, charming, grounded and likable. Don't care if she's whatever 'off camera'. Her on camera persona is real and fab. Soo hoping all the upcoming promo at least gives her a #1 album! Far as singles...dunno what they can do now to keep the album selling though :/ 

Bon Apetit slips one from 44 to 45 in the UK singles updates :wacko:

I've not even heard it but that's a bad result.

The cover reminds me of this

de3d636ddf89f070602c04a41436fb2d.550x547

The album cover looks so cheap and tacky. Like am 80s Athena poster.

9k=

9k=

^I don't think those 80s images are 'cheap and tacky' at all. Quite the opposite actually, particularly for the second one.

Yeah, there are some who did it better...but I miss that stylization.

Katy has been officially announced as the first judge for the reboot of American Idol

:catty:

i don't think it is a good move - but good luck anyway KP

12 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

I am LIVING for it. It gets hotter with each listen.

That beat.  I NEED an instrumental. NOW.

SAME. When I saw the title (featuring Migos) I wasn't expecting much, but after the 1st listen:

tumblr_nzdjnnwR6T1qzjr2jo2_400.gif

Just now, swimtoshore said:

Katy has been officially announced as the first judge for the reboot of American Idol

:catty:

i don't think it is a good move - but good luck anyway KP

I'm all for her getting those coins from ABC, but I won't be watching a second of the reboot. 

3 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

^I don't think those 80s images are 'cheap and tacky' at all. Quite the opposite actually, particularly for the second one.

Even at the the time they were considered poor taste - the sort of posters that  teenage girls put on their bedroom walls

But as someone said above, this is the kind of thing that appeals to certain gays.

11 minutes ago, slam3000 said:

Even at the the time they were considered poor taste - the sort of posters that  teenage girls put on their bedroom walls

As I said, I miss the style of it. As I also said that others did that kind of imagery better.

And a lot of the 80s aesthetic wasn't exactly high taste anyway...

11 minutes ago, slam3000 said:

But as someone said above, this is the kind of thing that appeals to certain gays.

Oh, like people that aren't pretentious asshats...

Joining American Idol is not a good move. They must be paying her a lot of money, though.

2 minutes ago, VogueMusic said:

Oh, like people that aren't pretentious asshats...

The kind of gays that thinks that Kylie's X album cover is 'iconic'.

How. Much is she getting paid for AI?

2 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

Thank you.

what was Ellen smoking?

4 hours ago, slam3000 said:

The kind of gays that thinks that Kylie's X album cover is 'iconic'.

I wouldn't say iconic, BUT it is her best album cover! Kylie in drag is always a plus:

tumblr_mk775mK86k1qezbtoo1_500.jpg

tumblr_opavufFUcc1sgy24uo2_r1_500.png

[/I'm that certain kinda gay]

6 hours ago, slam3000 said:

:lol:  Katy is totally going for the 80's look.  Loved the posters of  80's.  Young girls then had great taste.  Loved my posters on my bedroom wall in the 80's - Madonna, George Michael, and this gem !  

Image result for 80's posters poirott clowns

Who remembers Adam Ant !  

Image result for adam ant images make up

Katy is really going for the whole 80's look with this cover.  Reminds me of these images which are retro and fun.  She is changing up her image and trying new things.  

Awesome 80s makeup: Image result for 80's make up posters

I rarely say anything negative about anyone, except for Gaga obviously, but I watched her Ellen interview and found her to be insipid and unfunny, I try to like her because Madonna seems to be fond of her and because everything that's not Gaga is an ally, but I just can't seem to connect with her. 

I will buy her new album anyway 

@jazzyjan....loved those 80's posters too!!  And, whatever happened to Adam Ant?  He was rather eccentric!!! 

15 hours ago, slam3000 said:

The album cover looks so cheap and tacky. Like am 80s Athena poster.

9k=

9k=

There's nothing cheap or tacky about any of the pictures you posted. They are actually great.