MadonnaNation.com Forums

2 minutes ago, Nick said:

She has many dislikes. Don't know if that usually happens when the views are so high. 

Little Mongsters are in full force. They're like a fucking disease. 

18 hours ago, realityisalways said:

No one cares about the song cus its not very good

Well, that's subjective. I happen to think the song is very good.

6 hours ago, Nick said:

She has many dislikes. Don't know if that usually happens when the views are so high. 

Bitch I'm Madonna suffered the same fate.

These little mongsters need a life so badly. They need to get laid!

She seems to be doing okay  on YouTube.

Almost has 20 million views. And it is trending. 

I love the video. It's great. I love the song too.

IMG_7245.PNG

This is nice! And her hair looks good here.

That's her Candy Shop:chuckle:

Stupid song and even worse video. To stay with the theme: Stick a fork in her, she's done! 

3 hours ago, Suedehead said:

Stupid song and even worse video. To stay with the theme: Stick a fork in her, she's done! 

agreed i think we're the only ones here though  :chuckle:

The video has made me love the song, and the production is so good. She looks hot af too. Ahhhh loving this era so far!!!

I was just sent an article from Variety saying KP is in talks to be a judge on the reboot of American Idol coming in 2018.

Don't do it honey - the show was just cancelled a year ago because the GP lost interest - a year later they want to bring it back on another network???

american idol was the worst. they peddled out the same male singer-songwriter / country winners year after year. they have zero to do with pop music and she should stay away from it

1 hour ago, swimtoshore said:

I was just sent an article from Variety saying KP is in talks to be a judge on the reboot of American Idol coming in 2018.

Don't do it honey - the show was just cancelled a year ago because the GP lost interest - a year later they want to bring it back on another network???

Kiss of death for anyone's career.  The only people that should be judges on these shows are people that virtually retired years ago.  

She posted a snippet of Witness on Facebook! Sounds good! 

:ohno:Why why WHY would ANYone even remotely consider bringing AI back. lmao I mean..even if it was 5 years would still be beyond tired and pointless but it's been a *year* or so.:lmao::huh: Is everything now just plain insanity politically and pop culturally :wacko: DON'T even consider doing it Katy. While Witness sounds promising (um...like all the clips did :/ ) even if it flops and this era flops she's still very much A list and just one smash away with the right song. But would instantly drop down to C list if she caves/sells out with this shitty pointless 'reboot' lol. 

I agree that she shouldn't do it. Look what happened to Gwen Stefani.

Agree thar she needs to STAY AWAY from any judging competition! 

It would be very tacky & she still has some years ahead to build herself artistically.

This Blind Item was posted yesterday - i wouldn't put it past Swifty....

She isn’t just hiding her newly enlarged breasts, this still A+ list singer has been working behind the scenes to sabotage the new release of her arch enemy. A team of people is trashing the enemy in YouTube comments and fake radio listener calls. Taylor Swift/Katy Perry

This morning Katy announced her new album Witness (to be released June 9) and Witness: The Tour - tickets for NA leg on sale May 22 with copy of album included in each ticket purchase

omg can't wait for the album! 

This Blind Item was posted yesterday - i wouldn't put it past Swifty....

She isn’t just hiding her newly enlarged breasts, this still A+ list singer has been working behind the scenes to sabotage the new release of her arch enemy. A team of people is trashing the enemy in YouTube comments and fake radio listener calls. Taylor Swift/Katy Perry

Eeww never thought of all this but believe it! Swifter w/ those greedy, cold, rat eyes prob IS the one who behind the scenes is trying to harpoon Katy :/ Taylor is super powerful now and obviously very vindictive and sneaky. Makes sense she's been 'low key' and rarely seen. Usually a sign someone is getting a tittie job and/or some kind of cosmetic work. That and sabotaging Katy.  Taylor is like Crawford (fake likable 'on camera', sneaky, evil mean girl, tries to destroy her competition etc..) and Katy like Bette (direct, more real, authentic). 

11 minutes ago, 5iVe Elements said:

:inlove:

Agree fantastic early 80s-ish cover! Slick, stylish and simple. DEF prefer 'Witness' over KP4 or whatever it was being possibly being called lol. Now, the song Witness needs to be good and basically first single-ish material so she can quickly move on from the last 2 under-performers.