San

Katy Perry thread

420 posts in this topic

On 5/17/2017 at 9:00 PM, surannée said:

Is this the real cover of the album? If yes, that's great - it reminds me of my late teens in the early 80's. New Romantic. 💜

Loves it!!!

So is she releasing the album's one house-y song as a promo and not a legit single again? 

Hope this is an official single! Walking on air was such a wasted opportunity.

Omg everyone of us has a different opinion about everything  in this era :lmao:

That doesn't look good for Katy.  Everytime a diva releases something and comments are a mess you know there's a problem. 

1 hour ago, vocalism said:

So is she releasing the album's one house-y song as a promo and not a legit single again? 

Maybe they are doing a Dark Horse/Walking on Air buzz single promo then release the one officially whichever clicks the most to the listeners?

Liked the new song! 

Love it! Man she is all over the place haha I keep hearing people call this her "artpop" era, and I kinda see it haha It just lacks any cohesive theme tying things together so far, but I am loving it. Great songs, great videos so far. 

Man she is serving me LIFE this era. 

doesnt it sound like vogue and living for love? aside from the house the whole style (with the finger clicks) and attitude is really inspired by M

35 minutes ago, Nikki said:

doesnt it sound like vogue and living for love? aside from the house the whole style (with the finger clicks) and attitude is really inspired by M

Can see Madonna comparison for sure! 

Really like the beats on the new track, but think they're a bit generic. It reminds a bit of songs on Kiesza's 2014 album as well. Kiesza had amazing old Skool house vibes on album. 

swish swish bitch Another one bites the dust!

Nicki is so played out, people need to stop featuring her. I get that they probably used her because she had issues with Taylor in the past but her presence was unnecessary. 

wow... never really cared for her music outside some really good remixes made here in Brasil and she seems a nice girl.  But man her new songs truly suck and her voice doesn't really help :wacko:

So I've never followed Katy's career closely, but isn't she behaving kind of bizarre lately? I mean, watch this :sneaky:

Riverwide is really starting to annoy me now:

"Swish Swish and Bon Appetit are sheer trash. The kind of cheap sounding drivel that Madonna records these days".

Yeah, because Lady Caca's Cure is so much better, right? :wacko:

28 minutes ago, Nonoka said:

So I've never followed Katy's career closely, but isn't she behaving kind of bizarre lately? I mean, watch this :sneaky:

I haven't followed her either, but I always find her a little bit off, or trying to hard to be funny and natural and not succeeding... 

I think that her Unapologetic Bitch performance from the LA concert was terrible... 

1 hour ago, Nonoka said:

I think she's just a cheesy goofball. 

oh come on, give the woman a break, she's just having fun with Ellen and maybe she doesn't have a filter for her "weirdness"...at least it's not posed or fake

She's always been kooky from the start so no she's not behaving bizaarely. 

1 hour ago, Crux said:

Riverwide is really starting to annoy me now:

"Swish Swish and Bon Appetit are sheer trash. The kind of cheap sounding drivel that Madonna records these days".

Yeah, because Lady Caca's Cure is so much better, right? :wacko:

:lmao: Riverwide still stan for Sag?