MadonnaNation.com Forums

It's going to be interesting to see what her future tours look like, I could hardly believe the choreography she pulled off during the MDNA tour in 2012 in her 50s! I wonder if she'll try to push herself further or if she'll move into a different direction, she doesnt seem to be working out the way she used to anymore.

23 minutes ago, mynameisdita said:

It's going to be interesting to see what her future tours look like, I could hardly believe the choreography she pulled off during the MDNA tour in 2012 in her 50s! I wonder if she'll try to push herself further or if she'll move into a different direction, she doesnt seem to be working out the way she used to anymore.

I'm VERY curious as to what the next tours will bring from a choreography standpoint. I was actually blown away as to how fluid and active she was on the RHT tour. I mean, that LAV was as if she was 26 again. 

There's no way she could do another MDNA type tour. No way. But her stage presence is so intense and magical, she can do a number like Living for Love, which doesn't have extensive choreography, and still light up a stage. Same with LIB from RHT. These numbers are elegant and showcase how beautifully she can move. Vogue from MDNA is another one with minimal choreography where she just commanded the stage without doing too much. 

The thing is, her songs are basically living, breathing beings of their own. She doesn't NEED crazy choreography to electrify an audience. 

Pedro    0

I would love to have a full nude pictorial like the ones in playboy when she turns 60! 

Just to blow everyone's head up! 

And of course receive all the honors, awards and recognition she deserves. 

her next album will be titled SEXTY

1 hour ago, KalamazooJay said:

I'm VERY curious as to what the next tours will bring from a choreography standpoint. I was actually blown away as to how fluid and active she was on the RHT tour. I mean, that LAV was as if she was 26 again. 

There's no way she could do another MDNA type tour. No way. But her stage presence is so intense and magical, she can do a number like Living for Love, which doesn't have extensive choreography, and still light up a stage. Same with LIB from RHT. These numbers are elegant and showcase how beautifully she can move. Vogue from MDNA is another one with minimal choreography where she just commanded the stage without doing too much. 

The thing is, her songs are basically living, breathing beings of their own. She doesn't NEED crazy choreography to electrify an audience. 

Yes! Looking back I can hardly believe she made it through that tour in one piece! Gang Bang and Girl Gone Wild were insane!

erotica blu    0

Madonna stays healthy. Unlike Tranet who allows herself obesity between projects. Madonna will be fit for touring the world throughout her sixties. Now the seventies is when the body shuts down for exhaustive shows and road life. Tina Turner has said this in an interview with Oprah for her final tour in 2008--09 she was too broke down to continue like this her body needed the leisure advance age demands. 

IsaacHarris    0
On 5/6/2017 at 11:24 AM, erotica blu said:

Really? :lol: That's all you can think about?

Of course! I could give an insightful answer, but why do that when I can be flippant & superficial?

Nick    0
8 hours ago, mynameisdita said:

Yes! Looking back I can hardly believe she made it through that tour in one piece! Gang Bang and Girl Gone Wild were insane!

She's truly inspirational in how she completed that grueling & long tour at 54 years old.

Just wish she wasn't always so late as tour progressed.