MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

The QUEEN is supporting Mary J Bliiiiiiiiiige and promoting her new album on twitter!

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

I totally suspected that, not that M can't be supportive of other artists, but there's a subtle commercial undertone in her posts when they are business related. 

Thanks @Sanctuary for the information 

:thumbsup:

@Pedro Absolutely. Mary J. Bilge is an amazing artist. She's probably my favorite female hip hop artist. In terms of the subtle commercial undertones, I think she often does this, however, I truly believe that she actually likes these artists. I never think she supports people or products that she personally doesn't actually like (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, etc). I've always loved other Maverick artists when the record label was active. Alanis Morrisette, The Deftones, Candlebox, The Prodigy. 

6 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

@Pedro Absolutely. Mary J. Bilge is an amazing artist. She's probably my favorite female hip hop artist. In terms of the subtle commercial undertones, I think she often does this, however, I truly believe that she actually likes these artists. I never think she supports people or products that she personally doesn't actually like (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, etc). I've always loved other Maverick artists when the record label was active. Alanis Morrisette, The Deftones, Candlebox, The Prodigy. 

Totally  :thumbsup:

On 23/5/2017 at 6:56 AM, Mario Lopez said:

This was the face Mary gave when Christina Aguilera took off her wedding veil. I'll never forget this moment! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

:rotfl:  

She stuck out her hand for me to kiss it

I said: Girl, you are already heading down the wrong path

Britney Spears may not sing like you but she treats her fans and people with respect

Prophetic :clap: 

On 6/6/2017 at 4:14 PM, XXL said:

:rotfl:  

She stuck out her hand for me to kiss it

I said: Girl, you are already heading down the wrong path

Britney Spears may not sing like you but she treats her fans and people with respect

Prophetic :clap: 

Amen! @XXL :clap: 

4 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I hope they record together.

I'd get LIFE and then fall into a deep coma :dramatic:

1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

I'd get LIFE and then fall into a deep coma :dramatic:

I saw MJB this past Saturday at the Greek in LA. That ghetto fabulous high is impossible to get down.

17 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I saw MJB this past Saturday at the Greek in LA. That ghetto fabulous high is impossible to get down.

UGH! I'm eternally jealous; every time Mary tours I somehow miss her!!! Tell me she was draped in some ghetto fabulous fashionz :sassy:

Her first outfit was sheer genie pants. They were baby blue. Her hair was blonde and curl pulled in a ponytail tall. Her wardrobe change was tall boots jean skirt small black top and cowboy hat.

1 minute ago, erotica blu said:

Her first outfit was sheer genie pants. They were baby blue. Her hair was blonde and curl pulled in a ponytail tall. Her wardrobe change was tall boots jean skirt small black top and cowboy hat.

Yeeeeeeeeeees mam :inlove: 

My love for tall boots & big hats stems from Mary J!

On 9/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, IsaacHarris said:

Yeeeeeeeeeees mam :inlove: 

My love for tall boots & big hats stems from Mary J!