Jump to content
MadonnaNation.com Forums
Sign in to follow this  
Suedehead

The QUEEN is supporting Mary J Bliiiiiiiiiige and promoting her new album on twitter!

Recommended Posts

17 hours ago, Pedro said:

I totally suspected that, not that M can't be supportive of other artists, but there's a subtle commercial undertone in her posts when they are business related. 

Thanks @Sanctuary for the information 

:thumbsup:

@Pedro Absolutely. Mary J. Bilge is an amazing artist. She's probably my favorite female hip hop artist. In terms of the subtle commercial undertones, I think she often does this, however, I truly believe that she actually likes these artists. I never think she supports people or products that she personally doesn't actually like (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, etc). I've always loved other Maverick artists when the record label was active. Alanis Morrisette, The Deftones, Candlebox, The Prodigy. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, Sanctuary said:

@Pedro Absolutely. Mary J. Bilge is an amazing artist. She's probably my favorite female hip hop artist. In terms of the subtle commercial undertones, I think she often does this, however, I truly believe that she actually likes these artists. I never think she supports people or products that she personally doesn't actually like (i.e. Miley Cyrus, Britney Spears, Versace, Dolce & Gabbana, etc). I've always loved other Maverick artists when the record label was active. Alanis Morrisette, The Deftones, Candlebox, The Prodigy. 

Totally  :thumbsup:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 23/5/2017 at 6:56 AM, Mario Lopez said:

 

This was the face Mary gave when Christina Aguilera took off her wedding veil. I'll never forget this moment! :lmao::lmao::lmao:

 

:rotfl:  

 

She stuck out her hand for me to kiss it

I said: Girl, you are already heading down the wrong path

Britney Spears may not sing like you but she treats her fans and people with respect

 

Prophetic :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 6/6/2017 at 4:14 PM, XXL said:

 

:rotfl:  

 

She stuck out her hand for me to kiss it

I said: Girl, you are already heading down the wrong path

Britney Spears may not sing like you but she treats her fans and people with respect

 

Prophetic :clap: 

 

Amen! @XXL :clap: 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I hope they record together.

I'd get LIFE and then fall into a deep coma :dramatic:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, IsaacHarris said:

I'd get LIFE and then fall into a deep coma :dramatic:

I saw MJB this past Saturday at the Greek in LA. That ghetto fabulous high is impossible to get down.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, erotica blu said:

I saw MJB this past Saturday at the Greek in LA. That ghetto fabulous high is impossible to get down.

 

UGH! I'm eternally jealous; every time Mary tours I somehow miss her!!! Tell me she was draped in some ghetto fabulous fashionz :sassy:

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Her first outfit was sheer genie pants. They were baby blue. Her hair was blonde and curl pulled in a ponytail tall. Her wardrobe change was tall boots jean skirt small black top and cowboy hat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, erotica blu said:

Her first outfit was sheer genie pants. They were baby blue. Her hair was blonde and curl pulled in a ponytail tall. Her wardrobe change was tall boots jean skirt small black top and cowboy hat.

 

Yeeeeeeeeeees mam :inlove: 

My love for tall boots & big hats stems from Mary J!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/5/2017 at 7:29 PM, IsaacHarris said:

 

Yeeeeeeeeeees mam :inlove: 

My love for tall boots & big hats stems from Mary J!

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

×