Hector

Lady Gaga thread. "The Disease"

847 posts in this topic

Exactly, there's been zero negative press apart from a few articles alluding to her albums underperforming which suggests either

a) she is protected either by record company or her father's supposed mafia connections
b) the press can see that no one is interested in her so don't bother and just let her pay for puff articles
c) negative articles about artists are commissioned by other artists via hacks like Roger Friedmann - didn't he do this for Mariah against M? We know Stefani would do this sort of thing
d) a mix of all of the above

and why is this shit climbing back up the UK charts? Where is it getting played? 

I just heard her shit on Heart U.K., my 13 year old daughter switched it over after just 20 seconds of it lol 

poster_medellin_001.jpg

Thought of this MDNA ad when I first saw Gaga's regressive tour poster.

Never has any original concepts.....

So Katy is experiencing a backlash now and it really makes me believe that Gaga is protected somehow, because it's clear that she's a has been but she gets a-list opportunities, and I don't remember media trying to expose her the way they're doing to Katy now.

I've always thought Gags was being protected. People have tried to expose her but it all get's swept under the carpet again.

Most recently when Linda Perry said the rape song was pretty much finished until Gags came along and recorded it. Then she backtracked and turned into a mute...Nothing about album's underperforming or tickets not selling....and poor Katy is getting shit on left, right and center while that fraud could get away with murder. It's disgusting.

Behold the beauty!

tumblr_n9vywqbkGD1tx73o4o1_250.gif

I think that's the face i make after holding in explosive diarrhea riding home from somewhere and the relief you feel when you finally reach the toilet and are able to let loose.

don't forget she's also being protected because of her rape, lupus, dead aunt, bullying, ptsd and diarrhoe, people are not allowed anything to say about her because she is such a victim

Was is Katy getting backlash?

It's really odd that she hasn't faced any backlash even though she likes to consider herself as a "controversial" artist 

Agree with others that it's very strange that gags never received any considerable backlash. It's like media purposely looks the other way when questionable s**t happens or when she has gotten caught in obvious lies. 

It's also very telling that Katy is getting so much crap in the last few days, which I think is partly due to monsters trying to destroy her on social media. 

I blame that ugly haircut on katy

Agree with others that it's very strange that gags never received any considerable backlash. It's like media purposely looks the other way when questionable s**t happens or when she has gotten caught in obvious lies. 

It's also very telling that Katy is getting so much crap in the last few days, which I think is partly due to monsters trying to destroy her on social media. 

Exactly.

Little monsters are truly the worst. Now they finally have the chance, they are free to diss Katy all they want because even the press seems against her... those vile twerps, disgusting.

Gaga is obviously being protected, by her label, team or father, nobody knows....nobody touches her apart from a few articles here and there.

so humble

and, oh look, the dress Katy Perry was just photographed in

Not to beat this dead horse-face, but so funny. Rihanna was best, but look at me!!!! 

This cunt. I can't. 

Gaga is probably behind the Katy Perry takedown - they've become friends and I believe gaga would be the 'keep ur enemies close' kinda person.. Katy I do genuinely think would like to see the good in people and be EASILY played by someone as psycho as gaga.

Not to beat this dead horse-face, but so funny. Rihanna was best, but look at me!!!! 

This cunt. I can't. 

Look at my non-iconic looks that you have to be reminded of or you'll forget!

but once again, just walking out of a doorway for a cheap pap shot and not actually at any particular function. 

This is likely the reason she is protected by the media.

She really did sell her soul to the devil.

2017-05-03-17-22-28-1810892442.jpg

Jerry Hall looks so much fresher and alive than that Joyless moose.

so humble

"catchy choruses".....sure!!  How can anyone avoid humming along to such classic melodies?  rah rah ah ah ah mah mah pah pah pah jah jah shish boom bah ga ga ooh la la cha cha shoop mah mah ah ah nah nah nah bing bong dong ga ga......and so on?

"catchy choruses".....sure!!  How can anyone avoid humming along to such classic melodies?  rah rah ah ah ah mah mah pah pah pah jah jah shish boom bah ga ga ooh la la cha cha shoop mah mah ah ah nah nah nah bing bong dong ga ga......and so on?

It's easier if you just borrow bits from older hits.

What? Puffy sleeves with big dirty wig was practically Michael's glove!! 

It's easier if you just borrow bits from older hits.

That "ma baker" song much catchier than anything gags ever released.  I also think I fell in love with the keyboard player!!!  :inlove:  And I think gags may have borrowed the singers clothes before?

tumblr_m79v9dv2d91rysjq2o1_1280.png

I've always thought Gags was being protected. People have tried to expose her but it all get's swept under the carpet again.

Most recently when Linda Perry said the rape song was pretty much finished until Gags came along and recorded it. Then she backtracked and turned into a mute...Nothing about album's underperforming or tickets not selling....and poor Katy is getting shit on left, right and center while that fraud could get away with murder. It's disgusting.

honestly i dont think shes protected...i think shes literally just not relevant to write about... like no one genuinely cares about her / her surgery / her performances / her tour

Katy is relevant and her support for Hillary is most likely hurting her (and because shes relevant people remember her support unlike gags lol) 

so i went to billboard's twitter and they are trying to "subtly" (but not really) make people believe gaga is some sort of amazing woman. everything is about how she "actually" is really sweet, or praises other female artists (totally ignoring that she only praised rihanna to praise herself which was so obvious but shes NOT called out for it)

im actually getting sick to the stomach from this. i really have enough of this bs.

they also have tweets about artists wearing comme des garcons, use gaga in the headline, and ignore all the times madonna has worn it.

sorry but i disagree with fans saying people dont care and dont talk about her. billboard has so many articles praising her for the most random shit every day

ENOUGH

it's pretty clear Billbored is on the payroll given the absolute random and ridiculous shit they write about this puta every day - they write more articles about Gorgon than any other artist, and she hasnt had a genuine hit album or single in five years so the attention and praise is simply not justified

suck it BB

honestly i dont think shes protected...i think shes literally just not relevant to write about... like no one genuinely cares about her / her surgery / her performances / her tour

Katy is relevant and her support for Hillary is most likely hurting her (and because shes relevant people remember her support unlike gags lol) 

Your so right. I cringe every time someone on here tries to claim she's being protected. The media doesn't give a shit about Gaga and neither do the general public. People only backtrack on social media after they have slated her because her vile little retards swarm like bees and start bashing the person. It's embarrassing!!!

Who cares if she doesn't get her comeuppance. Isn't the fact that no one is buying her records and concert tickets enough?

so i went to billboard's twitter and they are trying to "subtly" (but not really) make people believe gaga is some sort of amazing woman. everything is about how she "actually" is really sweet, or praises other female artists (totally ignoring that she only praised rihanna to praise herself which was so obvious but shes NOT called out for it)

im actually getting sick to the stomach from this. i really have enough of this bs.

they also have tweets about artists wearing comme des garcons, use gaga in the headline, and ignore all the times madonna has worn it.

sorry but i disagree with fans saying people dont care and dont talk about her. billboard has so many articles praising her for the most random shit every day

ENOUGH

If your getting so sick to the stomach about Gaga then why the hell are you actively searching her on the internet? Weird.