MadonnaNation.com Forums

12 hours ago, MerGirl said:

This ugly binsh wishes

IMG_2829.JPG

madonna looks so beautiful. this is a lovely picture and you can see Madonna 's ambition and beauty

the gaga "kid" pic looks photoshopped with gags new face

Found this on a friends IG. 

IMG_5010.PNG

Get ready for a wave of Sonja publicity.

How long was her "longtime" friendship?

After Sonja became her employee.  

Here come the tweets about making The Cure #1 for her......

Get ready for Sonja (Joanne Deluxe Edition) to tack The Disease as a single along with 5 remixes of it

Okay this is going to sound harsh but the way she bandwagons onto tragedy for her own gain it wouldn't shock me.  I never fully listened to this song but haven't people said it has nothing to do with cancer or curing illness?  Bitch probably got word that her "friend" was passing soon and decided to attach her to it for those sympathy points.  I'll make it into a national anthem about curing cancer!!!!!.......?    It's like whenever I hear Edge of Glory and think back to how she went on about it being about her grandfather that passed.  I am like this song has nothing to do with a dying loved one.  

2 hours ago, ITG said:

How long was her "longtime" friendship?

Known her for about 7 years

1 hour ago, Skin said:

Okay this is going to sound harsh but the way she bandwagons onto tragedy for her own gain it wouldn't shock me.  I never fully listened to this song but haven't people said it has nothing to do with cancer or curing illness?  Bitch probably got word that her "friend" was passing soon and decided to attach her to it for those sympathy points.  I'll make it into a national anthem about curing cancer!!!!!.......?    It's like whenever I hear Edge of Glory and think back to how she went on about it being about her grandfather that passed.  I am like this song has nothing to do with a dying loved one.  

Originally the song 'Grigio Girls' is the one about her friend with cancer.

is she now saying the Turd is about her or using her illnes to promote it because if she is, the woman has reached a new low. How can you promote a song called the cure about someone with an incurable illness? 

This woman is vile.

Shes going to make it all about her as usual. She was prolly the one to get that to TMZ.

It's really sad that she would attach herself to this tragedy and make it about her. I've honestly been following Gaga since her beginning and have enjoyed her music here and there, but as the years go by, the more disillusioned she becomes. I never once heard about this Sonja until she did her dive bar show. It's a shame she has never really found out who she is as an artist. She really is just this made-up character. 

29 minutes ago, ctg12 said:

Shes going to make it all about her as usual. She was prolly the one to get that to TMZ.

Of course she/her team got in touch with TMZ, there's no other way they'd know.

Gaga is so fuxking disgusting. How her fans can't see that is beyond me.

And that woman was apparently her dead aunties friend. Gaga has spoken to her over the phone "everyday" since 7 year ago? Fcuk that, I hope that woman's family speak out about this shameful morbid behaviour at getting a bump in the charts.

This bitch will stop at nothing to get publicity and sales.  It really is disgusting. 

Famous people lose friends to all sorts of diseases all the time. Why does Gaga get a headline out of it? So transparent her team tipped TMZ off... it's not newsworthy.

No offense to the girls family but seriously.

from popjustice;

Filming went ahead as planned today. Gaga was the one to break the news to fans there. Sonja died an hour before she took the stage.

56 minutes ago, Supernatural said:

from popjustice;

Filming went ahead as planned today. Gaga was the one to break the news to fans there. Sonja died an hour before she took the stage.

what's wrong with this woman? and of course she tipped off tmz. using her friend's illness to get press. no one would give a shit about someone's friend dying who isnt a public figure. this is so distasteful. just picture it. madonna being friends with a woman who has cancer and posting her pic everywhere and calling the press to say her friend lost the battle.

3 hours ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

haha

tumblr_n8o165qOtD1twogzfo1_540.jpg

Yuck! Madonna's campaign had such class.

18 hours ago, LSD said:

She's so transparent. Using her "longtime" friend for sympathy and promo. I mean why else would TMZ write about a celebs non famous friend? 

"an hour before she took the stage"  So this means she wasn't even there when this great friend of hers was dying??  Because with hair and make up and travel time, etc. it would be much more than an hour before she "took the stage"