MadonnaNation.com Forums

vocalism    0
13 hours ago, Nick said:

Still very curious she never received much stronger backlash from SJW & media for collaboration with R Kelly. Felt like other mainstream artists would've been condemned in the worst way.

WTF is SJW?

karbatal    0

Social Justice Warriors.  That pest of millennials offended by everything. And complaining in social nets. 

Toni    0
11 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Social Justice Warriors.  That pest of millennials offended by everything. And complaining in social nets. 

Well then, that just proves her fan base are the SJW's of the world.. No real surprise there tho..

its selective outrage for sure. had it been a conservative country singer, they would have witchhunted them for that kind of thing.

either that or she's just too irrelevant for the general public to be outraged at.

14 hours ago, Nick said:

Still very curious she never received much stronger backlash from SJW & media for collaboration with R Kelly. Felt like other mainstream artists would've been condemned in the worst way.

Oh that's what she wanted though, so it's a good thing.

jonski43    0
3 hours ago, karbatal said:

That's being very generous. They are just trolls pure and simple.

they don't care about any cause other than promoting this fraud and so end their time bullying others, promoting fake facts and criticising other artists.

ps the idiot doesn't even know the difference between a selfie and a photo bomb.  

todsmod    0
4 hours ago, vocalism said:

WTF is SJW?

I think they misspelled it.  We should now call it SGW's (Stephani Germ-a-lotta Warriors)!!! 

acko    0

Oh, I thought it was some kind of Sara Jessica thing 2...

Anyway, my gift to this thread is Queen Hera...

todsmod    0
33 minutes ago, acko said:

Oh, I thought it was some kind of Sara Jessica thing 2...

Upon my first reading, I kept thinking also....Sara Jessica WHO?  And BTW @Genevieve Vavance....I know a Sarah Walker!!!  But she's a lot prettier than horse-face/SJP!!!

17 minutes ago, todsmod said:

Upon my first reading, I kept thinking also....Sara Jessica WHO?  And BTW @Genevieve Vavance....I know a Sarah Walker!!!  But she's a lot prettier than horse-face/SJP!!!

:lmao:

7 hours ago, vocalism said:

WTF is SJW?

swimtoshore    0
13 hours ago, rocknrolla said:

Ugh that's her I'm hearing in the new Samsung commercials, isn't it? (U.S.)

yup - one of the extra tracks in the deluxe edition of Joan

todsmod    0
1 hour ago, Toni said:

IMG_3119.PNG

OUCH!!!  I know they were never inflated....but why do they look so deflated?  Did something/someone burst her little bubbles?  Now if someone/something could burst that thing above her neck (otherwise called a head/face)!!!  There is absolutely nothing attractive about this thing.

LSD    0
36 minutes ago, todsmod said:

OUCH!!!  I know they were never inflated....but why do they look so deflated?  Did something/someone burst her little bubbles?  Now if someone/something could burst that thing above her neck (otherwise called a head/face)!!!  There is absolutely nothing attractive about this thing.

Years of cocaine-assisted yo-yo dieting interspersed with periods of weed-induced munchie obesity has brought the sagpocalypse upon her.  

Martin B.    0
5 hours ago, karbatal said:

Speaking of SJW... :lmao:

tumblr_opsv6qCX971qz778zo1_500.jpg

tumblr_opsv6qCX971qz778zo2_500.jpg

:rotfl:

Skin    0

I still say this SJW thing is much to do about nothing that is actually being used by right wing media to undermine real social justice issues.  But that's just me.  I believe there is a real social justice warrior movement as much as I believe there is a legit war on Christmas.

Cody Banks    0
5 hours ago, Toni said:

IMG_3120.JPG

IMG_3119.PNG

With all the crap she has done to her face I can't believe she hasn't inflated her boobs yet.

Martin B.    0
3 hours ago, Skin said:

I still say this SJW thing is much to do about nothing that is actually being used by right wing media to undermine real social justice issues.  But that's just me.  I believe there is a real social justice warrior movement as much as I believe there is a legit war on Christmas.

+1

2 hours ago, Cody Banks said:

With all the crap she has done to her face I can't believe she hasn't inflated her boobs yet.

Who knows? Maybe she already tried (numerous times) but they kept sagging because she was bawn that way.

Jazzy Jan    0
6 hours ago, Skin said:

I agree.  They are trolls who deliberately pretend to be offended over everything to create turmoil and arguments.  They are annoying, stupid and dangerous.  Dangerous because they are quoted so much and the media throw everyone who are fighting for real and important equal rights in the same basket.  Also, right wing media elevate what they say and pretend that everyone thinks the same way.  They are a shocking hindrance to true equal rights campaigners who fight for important real issues.  People read the stupid garbage they say and go the other way and then promote hateful racist sexist comments as free speech.