MadonnaNation.com Forums

24 minutes ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

Wow Mileys new song is so friggin boring lol. Finally just listened to the whole thing. It's not offensive, pretentious or anything but...yet again a hookless, bland, lazy song that'll be forgotten within months. yet it's smashing on iTunes. WTF is going on? lol Not just Miley but one after another...basically all the divas aren't showing up with anything I'm semi strong or that I'm really connecting with. How is this any better than CTTR by Katy :??  I'm not a fan but def not a hater of Miley. Will admit We Can't Stop and WB were instant and I get why the smashed. I like her as a person so happy it's off to a great start. Plus. she's an M loon. All that said, Malibu still shits over both MR and The Cure lmao! 

the kids enjoy it. we're old farts (i.e. over the age of 25) so we aren't digging it. lol

She went up one place to 22 in the UK charts after great radio exposure this past week. 

But yes, the current female singers really are becoming quite boring and lack thisr great tunes. 

4 hours ago, JWAD said:

Film poster is out:

IMG_9172.PNG

:lmao::lmao: perfect!

4 hours ago, Skin said:

Ive said most of her remaining fans are middle aged gay men that still thinks it's hip to like her. 

rkpqav.jpg

5bc51870-2d27-0132-0949-0eae5eefacd9.gif

14 minutes ago, realityisalways said:

tumblr_nsmrphIByK1sp26u3o1_1280.png

What is this???:blink:

9 hours ago, ctg12 said:

A star is born...

hqdefault.jpg

I've always thought she has those 'Elmer Fudd' type legs, from the old looney tunes?

Short stout legs squeezed into tiny black boots.

11 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

'Elmer Fudd' type legs

:dead::dead::dead:

38 minutes ago, cardiganstarlet said:

I've always thought she has those 'Elmer Fudd' type legs, from the old looney tunes?

Short stout legs squeezed into tiny black boots.

IMG_9174.PNG

Don't you think it's strange that at a time when Caca flops extremely hard and is barely kept alive with discounts and relentless over-exposure, it's Madonna who is getting all the bad press and negative comments like on a daily basis? Who doesn't even have a project out for more than a year? I don't know but it's very odd...

Lady Fudd Legs. New thread title.

33 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Don't you think it's strange that at a time when Caca flops extremely hard and is barely kept alive with discounts and relentless over-exposure, it's Madonna who is getting all the bad press and negative comments like on a daily basis? Who doesn't even have a project out for more than a year? I don't know but it's very odd...

It's because Madonna is more INTERESTING and RELEVANT, STAR POWER! 

Gaga is the total opposite.

46 minutes ago, Lolo said:

Nowadays being "over-exposure" is the "IN" thing.

All the FB/tweets/instagram... all over the place, the more the merrier. 

The sad part is they don't care if it's a positive or negative thing and if you're not over-exposure, you will probably be forgotten very soon.

2 hours ago, Lolo said:

Yes I did think the same thing especially the Lupone criticism of M 20 years after Evita just at a time when this turd is making a musical. 

But yes, M is being more outspoken than ever and is still interesting. Gaga cannot get press without paying for it.

Even w/ this 'movie' not being close to done, expect any moment to see at least 5 out of the gate payola positive reviews for A Swine Is Born on Rotten Tomatoes! lol 

20 hours ago, TRVC said:

the kids enjoy it. we're old farts (i.e. over the age of 25) so we aren't digging it. lol

I just heard Miley's new song. It's so pretty :inlove: I love Miley Cyrus and I love NO ONE. I think they're all pieces of shit who need to be sent to a concentration / labor camp, starting with Stefani. 

She's 31, my age, and STILL goes by the stage name "Lady Gaga." So fucking tacky. 

8 hours ago, Ciccone's Cheeks said:

A Swine Is Born on Rotten Tomatoes! lol 

:rotfl:

A Turd is Flushed already has 94% want to see it on rotten tomatoes so that's three little monsters doing their bit again and mother monster who is known to have fake fan accounts.