MadonnaNation.com Forums
spazz

Appreciate FUTURE LOVERS/I FEEL LOVE

omg

one the greatest tour opener ever

:IMG_1564::inlove:

Intro of life!

I still get goosebumps every time I watch it. Perfection from the first note of the intro until the very end.

The build up during the intro is so exciting, the disco ball descending would've made me faint if I had seen it in person. I can only imagine the audience's reaction when the ball opened.Gorgeous and moody backdrop, too.

The performance itself shows what an incredible performer Madonna is. Her poses, her expressions, her whole stage presence and attitude are phenomenal.

The mashup with I Feel Love is the perfect match and makes the album version sound incomplete. 

It's all perfection - music, theme, staging, costumes, atmosphere.

Appreciate? Oh dear God...I more than appreciate it. It is absolutely brilliant, stunning, empowering, and bone-chilling. A mind-blowing build up and entrance.

Intro of life!

I still get goosebumps every time I watch it. Perfection from the first note of the intro until the very end.

The build up during the intro is so exciting, the disco ball descending would've made me faint if I had seen it in person. I can only imagine the audience's reaction when the ball opened.Gorgeous and moody backdrop, too.

The performance itself shows what an incredible performer Madonna is. Her poses, her expressions, her whole stage presence and attitude are phenomenal.

The mashup with I Feel Love is the perfect match and makes the album version sound incomplete. 

It's all perfection - music, theme, staging, costumes, atmosphere.

ALL OF THIS!

I listen to the audio every other day on my way to work and only that gives me goosebumps every time.

The best opening ever, the build up, intro, backdrop, disco ball, every thing was amazing!!! 

The best live experience! 

This and MDNA are her best openers. Hands down

The best opening of any of her tours.  Also a great song to motivate when running or working out.  I put it on for the last ten minutes of my run when I am feeling like I want to quit, and it always gets me through to the end, especially the last three minutes.  

In ten years I have never tired listening to this.  

The best opening of any of her tours.  Also a great song to motivate when running or working out.  I put it on for the last ten minutes of my run when I am feeling like I want to quit, and it always gets me through to the end, especially the last three minutes.  

In ten years I have never tired listening to this.  

Same!!! Very hard to find a song that still motivates you when you're working out after listening to it countless times over the years.

Oh, and that horse trot back down the catwalk to the stage at the end is EVERYTHING.

Oh, and that horse trot back down the catwalk to the stage at the end is EVERYTHING.

Yes! Amazing!

1:20

Yes! Amazing!

:bow: 

This opening is pure MAGIC. It's enchanting. 

My absolute favorite opening of hers. 

This and MDNA are her best openers. Hands down

Totally agree.👍

I totally agree.  Isn't it funny how a move that could be a wee throw away is something that draws so much focus?

I totally agree.  Isn't it funny how a move that could be a wee throw away is something that draws so much focus?

Yes!  A tiny moment of that performance that was not a focal point in any way but oh so fucking fabulous!

Yes! Amazing!

Awesome! On the DVD this part is edited slightly out of synch which always annoyed me.

Love her vocals in this clip! :inlove:

Awesome! On the DVD this part is edited slightly out of synch which always annoyed me.

Love her vocals in this clip! :inlove:

Yes, that clip is from the one time she performed it live , opening night in LA, love watching people's reactions, the mere thought of being there the first show not knowing anything about it is incredibly exciting!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her vocals here

I much prefer these deeper, lower vocals(gives me BAT vibes), to the ones they used for the dvd, especially in Lucky Star/ Hung Up...

Oh and about the out of synch bits, yes, there's a few like that, they used 3 different shows for the dvd(1 exclusively for close ups, filmed without an audience), so it's not surprising really...it's an amazing dvd anyway

Yes, that clip is from the one time she performed it live , opening night in LA, love watching people's reactions, the mere thought of being there the first show not knowing anything about it is incredibly exciting!

LOVE LOVE LOVE her vocals here

I much prefer these deeper, lower vocals(gives me BAT vibes), to the ones they used for the dvd, especially in Lucky Star/ Hung Up...

Oh and about the out of synch bits, yes, there's a few like that, they used 3 different shows for the dvd(1 exclusively for close ups, filmed without an audience), so it's not surprising really...it's an amazing dvd anyway

So amazing! I didn't remember that her vocals were so good. The final I Feel Love part is so strong.

I love the DVD, it's only minor things that bug me. The bit we were talking about is one of them, because it's such a great part of the performance.

Best opening of any M tour...and best opening of ANY tour EVER.  Hands down.

BEST TOUR OPENING IN MUSIC HISTORY!

ONLY THE QUEEN!

One of the best openings ever! I was front row 4 times, and each time I could hear the carriage taking her to the B-stage a couple of mntes before the lights went out. Magical!!!!