peppermint

Madonna at MET Gala 2017 *SLAYING*

922 posts in this topic

I want her to become a virgin again, reconstruction her Himen  and pose naked again :wow:

5 hours ago, karbatal said:

She shouldn't have deleted the pic.  

It's still there

22 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

It's still there

Not in INstagram. 

30 minutes ago, karbatal said:

Not in INstagram. 

It's still there Karby. Just swipe the grillz pic.

My best female friend tried to tell me she did not like how M looked during met gala.  Find that she has this special star appeal that other artists & actresses mostly lacked that night 

9 hours ago, Flip The Switch said:

It's still there Karby. Just swipe the grillz pic.

Ooooooooooh.  I had to update the App.  I didn't know there was swiped thingies now!  

I can't believe Madonna is more up to date with new technologies than me :lol:

Only Madonna can be inspirational no matter what she wears. I did like it, and I think she looked fab!

Ofcourse trust Anna Wintour to omit Madonna's name completely from the Vogue issue about the MET. 

9 minutes ago, Kasi said:

Ofcourse trust Anna Wintour to omit Madonna's name completely from the Vogue issue about the MET. 

We knew this was coming. However, last year's omission was the most obvious example of bitterness. All ANYONE talked about after the 2016 Met was Madonna.

Petty snubber Anna strikes again! :voodoo:

5 hours ago, Kasi said:

Happened again?

😡😡😡😡

im so glad that she is so powerful and empowering that she keeps on going, delivers her message and gets everyone's attention!!! 

So they still don't drop ha name on the covers, what about the content in the magazine?

anyway, ultimate fashion icon remains unbothered, I'm waiting for her 2nd UK Vogue cover after Edward's taking-over. 

I'm ready for American Life part 2 bitches

She should call it "American Death"

FUCK Anna Wintour.

On 2017-5-10 at 7:33 PM, Hector said:

Petty snubber Anna strikes again! :voodoo:

20 hours ago, Pedro said:

Happened again?

😡😡😡😡

im so glad that she is so powerful and empowering that she keeps on going, delivers her message and gets everyone's attention!!! 

5 hours ago, VogueMusic said:

FUCK Anna Wintour.

On 2017-5-10 at 6:44 PM, Kasi said:

Anna is so petty.  Also, have to laugh at some of the people that were mentioned on the cover

Awful cover as well - almost as bad as last year's one with Taylor Swift.  Does not even show up Katy's look properly.  Looks like a rushed photo that would appear on a gossip mag. American Vogue has really gone downhill. 

Image result for met edition of vogue

On 5/10/2017 at 4:55 AM, SPM said:

We knew this was coming. However, last year's omission was the most obvious example of bitterness. All ANYONE talked about after the 2016 Met was Madonna.

Was really surprised after they left Madonna out last year because her outfit created so much discussion & controversy.....

Very telling it was left out again, but guess not all that surprising. 

2 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

Anna is so petty.  Also, have to laugh at some of the people that were mentioned on the cover

Awful cover as well - almost as bad as last year's one with Taylor Swift.  Does not even show up Katy's look properly.  Looks like a rushed photo that would appear on a gossip mag. American Vogue has really gone downhill. 

That is the cover? HELL. Vogue down the toilet.

I'm surprised people still buy and read that shit. 

Agree. That goes for a lot of the print media.

55 minutes ago, Flip The Switch said:

That is the cover? HELL. Vogue down the toilet.

Yes, It is a dreadful cover. 

22 minutes ago, runa said:

I'm surprised people still buy and read that shit. 

I remember when US Vogue was great. Now it is a nothing magazine.  It is bland and also so flimsy.  

I just want to point out that this is a special edition dedicated just to the Met Gala, which is separate from the regular monthly edition which I do still enjoy because it has some good articles. This edition has no or few ads which makes it ridiculously expensive. Why anyone would buy it I have no clue, since you can find the same pictures of your favorite celebrity in other mags for a much lower price.  It does seem like a personal thing with Anna because other magazines did not forget about Madonna. They are kind of trashy but both the Star and US magazine have full color full length pictures of her in their Met fashion coverage. 

8 hours ago, jazzyjan said:

GIF--Not-Impressed-Eww-Euw-Awful-Bad-wha