MadonnaNation.com Forums
Hector

Lady Gaga thread. She's auditioning for the Madonna biopic

Monsters are freaking out as The Turd is stuck in the 40s on iTunes and anemic streaming. Also a Katy perry and Arianna grande song coming Friday. They are shitting themselves over that. 

Sorry but that video from Charo "lady gaga is Madonna with diarreah" made me piss myself 😂😂😂

The thing is, M has taken inspiration (copied, if you like) from many over the years, but has always been open about where she has taken things from, directly acknowledging artworks or movies or other artists, which has then allowed her fans to go and discover things they might not have seen before. 

Gag's refusal to give credit is why I hate her. 

The thing is, M has taken inspiration (copied, if you like) from many over the years, but has always been open about where she has taken things from, directly acknowledging artworks or movies or other artists, which has then allowed her fans to go and discover things they might not have seen before. 

Gag's refusal to give credit is why I hate her. 

Plus there is usually always a contextual reason why Madonna "copies".  Take Material Girl and the video.  What better way to visually showcase the lyrics of that song than to replicate Monroe doing Diamonds are a Girl's Best Friend.  There is actually THOUGHT put into it!  Or when Madonna dressed like Marlene D at the showing of her MDNA tour because the theater it was shown at if I am not mistaken was Marlene's favorite or one that she performed at.  Whatever.  The point is that when Madonna does it there IS a point!  Gaga dressing up exactly like Madonna while doing and interview on BET serves no point!  There is no thought behind it.  No context.  No dots to connect.  It's pointless.

images.jpg

Amen! Madonna is an artist. She's never tried to hide her inspirations. She celebrates them. Vogue, for example, was an invitation to learn about everyone she named-checked. Madonna knows who she is. Gags talks the authentic artist fluff because she has to bullshit to cover all the obvious holes in her work, if that makes sense. 

It's 2017 and we're still stuck with this Madonna tribute act.. 

tumblr_oow19gWmvQ1qls92lo1_500.jpg

18077043_1062699760540947_8248698542287700091_o.jpg

Reductive INstant copy.jpg

Single+White+Female.jpg

Lady GaGa is a pungent, hairy asshole with feces balls. I don't particularly loathe any musician except for her.

It's 2017 and we're still stuck with this Madonna tribute act.. 

tumblr_oow19gWmvQ1qls92lo1_500.jpg

18077043_1062699760540947_8248698542287700091_o.jpg

Reductive INstant copy.jpg

Single+White+Female.jpg

"What I do is different." 

They're dragging her Tiffany campaign on thefashionspot (the biggest fashion forum)

What drugs was the marketing department smoking when they agreed to cast this vile person for their campaign…? Casting her for your brand is self-sabotage. She has no style, no integrity, no originality and she is the epitome of a charmless and graceless woman. Even her poses are so stiff and forced. She cheapens the brand.

She must have some very powerful support cause ain't nobody checking for her now. 

She also looks terrible.

Not my cup of tea at all 

Nothing classy about her

Btw I havent seen her in a while but i see a new nose

She just doesn't have an appealing face to pull off these shots.

Plus when you think of Gaga you don't imagine simple, timeless pieces and a conventional beauty.... you think spur of the moment, fashion that will come and go like a fad.

Love how she's trying to pass herself off like some classic beauty here, which of course is too comical for words because everyone knows she she needs gimmicks to seem vaguely interesting. Those eyebrows look atrocious, and she's so far removed fom this brand, it's not even funny.

She is still not very Tiffany for me. I feel like she is struggling to define a real, fresh image for herself.

She is not believable at all.

The profile shot is actually good. But that’s more about clever angles and knowing how to crop; anyone— and I do mean anyone, can look decent when the angle’s right and tightly cropped. The other shots are so awkward and vapid: spoiled, rich girl playing dressup--which is the perfect summation of who she is.

She absolutely has massive payola from her record company to keep her afloat for some strange reason, to the point of Hollywood support at this point, that not even someone who’s genuinely stylish, reeking of charisma and sex appeal like Rihanna, has.

They’re determined to fool the world she’s the next coming. I have friends who are designers that have had the misfortune of experiencing her and her team’s downright nastiness and shadiness. She is not this generous, supporting individual she portrays herself to be to the masses. Supporting new young designers ,my arse. She’s nothing but a self-serving phoney, and it comes through in her work.

images.jpg

Left: Mini Playback show contestant

Right: Living Legend

The most hilarious thing is that she was literally everywhere in the past few years: Oscars, Golden Globe, AHS, Grammys, AMAs, Coachella, Super Bowl, many tributes, one new album, 3 singles, multiple photoshoots, woman of the year in 2015 yet the world STILL DIDN'T AND DOESN'T CARE about her.

I still don't know why she has this massive payola behind her, it's creepy.

And it goes (her audition) something like this.....

tumblr_odk7djMHsB1v3cpj4o1_250.gif

They're dragging her Tiffany campaign on thefashionspot (the biggest fashion forum)

Oh that's interesting because normally this sort of talk is dismissed as Madonna fan nonsense but this, and the Express Yourself ordeal, show that everyone does in fact see Slob for what she is.

The most hilarious thing is that she was literally everywhere in the past few years: Oscars, Golden Globe, AHS, Grammys, AMAs, Coachella, Super Bowl, many tributes, one new album, 3 singles, multiple photoshoots, woman of the year in 2015 yet the world STILL DIDN'T AND DOESN'T CARE about her.

I still don't know why she has this massive payola behind her, it's creepy.

Imagine all of that PLUS good music! If she could just deliver music anyone liked, if she weren't an insufferable personality, if she didn't seem so desperate and try so hard, if she wasn't a creepy stalker, she'd be unstoppable.

:rotfl::rotfl:

That is some sick shit. :lmao:  PATHETIC!!!

:rotfl::rotfl:

Are they fucking serious?  My God.....I had no idea Lady Gaga could work miracles!!!  Throw all your medicine away.  Stop all of your cancer treatments.  Pray to the Gaga alter for the "cure".  

The only thing this bitch has cured is ..... after looking at her face, I feel MUCH better about mine!!! 

@jazzyjan....did you hear that?  What ailments do you have?  Are your piano fingers suffering from arthritis?  She's coming to Australia!!!  Joanne can heal you (but only if you stream her song day and night)!!!  Hallelujah!!!  All hail Joanne!!!!!