Ugly Hecty

"Blond Ambition" biopic happening. Madonna doesn't approve!

435 posts in this topic

Whitney and Britney's movies were for Lifetime. M will have a movie released in the theaters like Ray Charles and Tina Turner as she deserves. M was no saint. If they want to paint her as the bad girl... whatever.  

They can make mock-songs: Vacation, Frontier, Beneficial Space Object, Each Person, All Conflagrant, As a Sexually Celibate Person, etc.

As crap as it is, didn't 'innocence lost' cover the same period and it didn't have any music on either.

looks like another tax loss project. 

I'm only interested in a well researched documentary with lots of money spend to get original footage and material and interview partners.

Other than that I'd take a high profile TV or Netflix show with 10 episodes at least. Involving ALL the protagonists and not some weird mash up. Could be as well about NY music scene with Madonna's story embedded in centre. 

Concerning the movie all I'd like to add is: Hands off, Baz Luhrmann!!

Oh, see now that would be perfect! There's so much to tell about her. It shouldn't just be squished in a two hours or less feature.

We're talking about music being used In a film not pressings of albums to be sold. 

Madonna has to approve all releases and use of her work. She gave the permission for Glee to use her work. She's no fool, she has it written into her leaving contract the use of her work and her permission.

Whitney and Britney's movies were for Lifetime. M will have a movie released in the theaters like Ray Charles and Tina Turner as she deserves. M was no saint. If they want to paint her as the bad girl... whatever.  

oh please it's not about that and she wouldnt care if it was. madonna is not hiding that she is sometimes a bad girl. the script completely ignores her songwriting abilities and talents. it's a fucking slap in the face and i cant believe ANY FAN would support this

and if the script is so shit you have to wonder why they want to make this film. maybe to once again try to portray her as someone she's not? the steve jobs movie suddenly made half the planet hate the guy. it's in bad taste.

They can make mock-songs: Vacation, Frontier, Beneficial Space Object, Each Person, All Conflagrant, As a Sexually Celibate Person, etc.

:lol::lol:

:lmao:

Katy Perry liked this tweet. 

I'm only interested in a well researched documentary with lots of money spend to get original footage and material and interview partners.

Other than that I'd take a high profile TV or Netflix show with 10 episodes at least. Involving ALL the protagonists and not some weird mash up. Could be as well about NY music scene with Madonna's story embedded in centre. 

Concerning the movie all I'd like to add is: Hands off, Baz Luhrmann!!

+100

I was thinking how fabulous and how it would be the only way of portraying the incredible body of work that Madonna is. 

Madonna's instagram about the movie just made National news here, they agreed with her...

Anyone has the script? Found a google drive link but is broken.

First images of Madonna sending a hard message to the meeting board 

squirr.gif

First images of Madonna sending a hard message to the meeting board 

squirr.gif

:lol:

I AM

CRYINNNNNNNG :rotfl:

Shit is already headline news....

Madonna has to approve all releases and use of her work. She gave the permission for Glee to use her work. She's no fool, she has it written into her leaving contract the use of her work and her permission.

That makes sense. Thanks for the clear up. 

How do you know this?! Is her contract posted online?

oh please it's not about that and she wouldnt care if it was. madonna is not hiding that she is sometimes a bad girl. the script completely ignores her songwriting abilities and talents. it's a fucking slap in the face and i cant believe ANY FAN would support this

and if the script is so shit you have to wonder why they want to make this film. maybe to once again try to portray her as someone she's not? the steve jobs movie suddenly made half the planet hate the guy. it's in bad taste.

I agree. Sadly there are many people who form their opinion just by watching a movie. They never read anything, not even an article, and even for serious matters they depend on fictional films and TV shows. I hope no film is ever made without her approval.

Wasn't it Lola that advised M to let Glee use her songs? haha They did them well!

Don't fuck with me, fellas !!!

:lmao::wow:

SHEs PISSED 

SHEs PISSED 

And rightly so!!  Seems they want to portray her as a dumb bitch!  Like she said....WTF??!!! 

That script is fucking garbage. They can't even get the most basic details right! Even the Lifetime or Hallmark channels could do a better job!

:lmao:

LEGEND SNAPPED