Ugly Hecty

BA Tour featured on Rolling Stone's 50 Greatest Concerts

54 posts in this topic

Seriously, Michael didn't even make the list?  That's some bullshit right there.

Regardless of what you think of him as an artist/performer, he ruled the world in touring for a good while, especially with the Bad Tour. C'mon now.

LMAO No it doesn't!! Take away all the pyrotechnics and the huge screen and you got yourself another basic Unbreakable Tour. Same old leotards, same old hair flips+angry stare choreographies from 8+ years ago set to the same remixes from 8+ years ago, with no narrative, no nothing. I'll never understand the constant Beyonce asskissing. There is absolutely NOTHING groundbreaking or revolutionary about that overrated bitch and her overrated basic tour.

:abuse:

I'm not kissing her ass. I've seen her live twice and she's an electrifying performer. End of. 

Name another mainstream pop artist in the last 10 years who's on her level of live performances. Is she the 'OMG BEST EVER!' No, I never said that. But she clearly is someone who takes performing on stage seriously, unlike most of her lazy ass peers. But yes, despite my personal feelings on her as a live performer, her music and albums are criminally overrated. 

The biggest travesty on this list is the having that asshole Taylor Swift on it. She has absolutely NO place on a list with Aretha, Madonna, the Stones, and the rest of those legends. If her shit voice and clumsy choreography are being rewarded, then I'm gonna hate to see who makes this list in another 40 years.  

A list about best concerts without Michael on it is laughable ,and Taylor Swift ?wtf? what's next, Lady Gaga?

Wait...Michael Jackson missed the list entirely but Taylor Swift is there? :sneaky:

Bad tour should be in the list

:abuse:

I'm not kissing her ass. I've seen her live twice and she's an electrifying performer. End of. 

Name another mainstream pop artist in the last 10 years who's on her level of live performances. Is she the 'OMG BEST EVER!' No, I never said that. But she clearly is someone who takes performing on stage seriously, unlike most of her lazy ass peers. But yes, despite my personal feelings on her as a live performer, her music and albums are criminally overrated. 

The biggest travesty on this list is the having that asshole Taylor Swift on it. She has absolutely NO place on a list with Aretha, Madonna, the Stones, and the rest of those legends. If her shit voice and clumsy choreography are being rewarded, then I'm gonna hate to see who makes this list in another 40 years.  

It's as much a travetsy to include asshole Taylor Swift as it is to include BeyondOverrated. They have NO place among real music legends (and neither do those asswipes Kanye and JayZ)

I'd still pick a Britney tour over a Beyonce or Taylor Swift tour. Dream Within a Dream Tour/Onyx Hotel > 1989 + Formation.

I'd still pick a Britney tour over a Beyonce or Taylor Swift tour. Dream Within a Dream Tour/Onyx Hotel > 1989 + Formation.

I'd pick DWAD .... for a teen pop star/show, it was a big spectacle and Britney was in her prime in 2001/2002 as a dancer/performer.  The massive waterfall at the end was pretty cool live as well.  Onyx was still great but wasn't as over the top with the stage design/effects.

It's as much a travetsy to include asshole Taylor Swift as it is to include BeyondOverrated. They have NO place among real music legends (and neither do those asswipes Kanye and JayZ)

This.

A list about best concerts without Michael on it is laughable ,and Taylor Swift ?wtf? what's next, Lady Gaga?

Except Lady Gaga is actually a great performer with a phenomenal voice, unlike Taylor Swift. I'm surprised she didn't make the cut.

Outfit is perfection. ❤️ 

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I love the iconic cone-bra leotard, the Polka Dot ensemble during Holiday is so underrated.

Could the cover image of Harry Styles be any closer? Like, damn.

50) 2016 | FORMATION TOUR | BEYONCÉ

Work bitch! :wow:

Seriously, Michael didn't even make the list?  That's some bullshit right there.

Regardless of what you think of him as an artist/performer, he ruled the world in touring for a good while, especially with the Bad Tour. C'mon now.

they just took the tour the magazine voted for every year.. i dont think they would put taylor there and ignore mj.

I'm sorry, but Britney has absolutely NO place on ANY list of tours unless it's the top 10 best lip syncing concerts. 

Except Lady Gaga is actually a great performer with a phenomenal voice, unlike Taylor Swift. I'm surprised she didn't make the cut.

tumblr_ngy6pgjDuh1r7d5wro1_400.gif 

Stop complaining , Im glad it make it

tumblr_nho2hgFhAY1u70ed8o1_500.gif

tumblr_nho2hgFhAY1u70ed8o1_500.gif

😂😂😂😂😂

Right. 

:lmao::lmao::lmao:

I'm not a fan of Beyonce's music but she's a great performer. Swift on the other hand... :noway:

I've read in different boards that the BAD Tour should have made it so, you all agree Michael's 1987 tour was better than Madonna's Who's That Girl? Just wondering.

Great voice but that's it. 

I've read in different boards that the BAD Tour should have made it so, you all agree Michael's 1987 tour was better than Madonna's Who's That Girl? Just wondering.

I think people here don't realize they picked the best shows of a certain time and put them in chronological order. 

So they actually picked Metallica over MJ, not TSwift or Beyoncé.

YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Though I love the iconic cone-bra leotard, the Polka Dot ensemble during Holiday is so underrated.

This. It was perfect and fitted beautifully with the songs. 

I'm not a fan of Beyonce's music but she's a great performer. Swift on the other hand... :noway:

She's the least shitty in a generation full of shit. 

Seeing Taylor Swift on list was hilarious! 

Glad they finally left off Gaga too. Her tours are cringey & pretentious.