31 posts in this topic

Same here.  I adore this song so much and would have loved it as a single.  It is beautiful, dreamy and both sad and soothing at the same time.  

plus imagine how the video could have been <3

One of my least favourite from the album. It really feels like such a wallflower of a song to me...

plus imagine how the video could have been <3

Yes.  Her videos for Bedtime stories singles were all brilliant.  The possibilities and ideas for this video are endless.  One thing that I love so much that has happened with both MDNA and Rebel Heart is the return of the wonderful video clips she makes.  We can dream of what this video would have been and I bet it would have been gorgeous, fluid and full of feeling - like the song. 

Underated gem. Love it so much ! ❤️❤️

Yes.  Her videos for Bedtime stories singles were all brilliant.  The possibilities and ideas for this video are endless.  One thing that I love so much that has happened with both MDNA and Rebel Heart is the return of the wonderful video clips she makes.  We can dream of what this video would have been and I bet it would have been gorgeous, fluid and full of feeling - like the song. 

Yes, the best videos of her career for sure!

I love this song sooooo much.