MadonnaNation.com Forums
Suedehead

(Slightly OT) - Karma is a bitch - O'Reilly OUT !

Nikki    0

always thought it was a compliment when he was nasty about her. in media class we were taught about outfauxed and the jerk bill is :p 

Nick    0

Love that he got kicked out at the same time he was meeting the pope in Rome.🤣

Jazzy Jan    0

One Madonna hater down, a few more to go... 

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-us-canada-39647434

Great to see this arrogant, perverted hypocrite gone but it is vital that the owner of Fox - Rupert Murdoch does not get his hands on Sky like he is trying to.- as discussed in the article linked here.  He is the main danger that keeps on hiring these right wing, conservative hypocrites to peddle his beliefs.  

anastaza    0

Bye Bitch!!

Robin    0

fucking snowflakes ruin everything smh 

todsmod    0

It's about time they start spring cleaning these uptight, perverted and entitled pieces of crap!!  Hopefully this is only the beginning!  Beneath the crust there's usually a core.

Skin    0

Mr. Family Values who lost custody of his kids because he beat his now ex wife in front of one and now lost his job for being a sexual predator which we have known about for years now.  Bye bitch! 

Yasss kick that beast out!!!

tumblr_nl40o6MAal1qiohboo6_r1_400.gif

:clap::lmao::lmao:

Yes he was an M hater but Piss Morgan is still 100x worse :# Anyway, I'm super satisfied about this in 2 ways- it's another significant loss for Trump Inc. plus he's the absolute epitome face/ voice of the angry, arrogant, old white man, dickhead prick who bullies, screams, intimidates and terrifies everyone he deals with. Hopefully this is a small drop of the karma coming his way before hell! :D Unfortunately theres prob still many, many more there who are still getting away with this in that Faux shit hole :/.

Lisa Bloom took him down and word is she's not stopping and hopes to clean out that entire shit hole. QUEEN of life right now! :queenbitch:

8Zb1DCf3_400x400.jpg

:bow::bow::inlove:

She was the one who was thisclose to having a major press conference featuring the 13 yold girl who said she was raped by Trump public days before the election! This woman AIN'T playing and predict she'll be a major factor in taking down Trump

O' Reilly's exit from FOX long overdue. A human being is more valuable; is of more integrity than a materialistic dollar $ sign. Shame on FOX for waiting so long to give Reilly his deserved pink slip. Pray for the women out there who were victimized by  a demon frenzied sexual predator.

Pray as well that O'Reilly will come to know Jesus and turn away from his life of criminal hypocrisy; both professionally and personally. No lie lasts forever. Ultimately one day we will all be exposed facing one true Judge.

All of Madonna's rabid antagonists who choose to be blinded by their dogmatic prejudices towards her; they can go kick rocks. M doesn't need any of their validation to live her life fruitfully and blissfully.

wolf_in_sheeps_clothing.jpg 

28d0606a8d72a00f7919526d638af7e2.jpg

REAP-PODS.jpg

Edited by Anselme_Cristian

lasky    0

Justice is served only at this (old) age, life has been good to him.

FreeMySoul    0

I guess it's great he was fired but really he's going away with a bundle of money. My problem is that he still gets most of the money from his contract and if none of these allegations turn into court cases then he loses nothing. He's always been a disgrace so it doesn't matter.

Showdown    0

8Zb1DCf3_400x400.jpg

:bow::bow::inlove:

She was the one who was thisclose to having a major press conference featuring the 13 yold girl who said she was raped by Trump public days before the election! This woman AIN'T playing and predict she'll be a major factor in taking down Trump

Well, when you have a mother like Gloria Allred, I think it's your destiny to be a bad ass intelligent take no bull shit woman! Plus, Lisa Bloom is a huge M fan and defended her during the Hard Candy/Sticky & Sweet era when they were saying she's past it.

lisa-bloom-and-gloria-allred_5238503-500x625.jpeg

VogueMusic    0

As LONG overdue as this is, I'm sure it's only a matter of time before someone else gives him a gig.

But, truly, O'Reilly is really the epitome of the kind of deliberately inflammatory, bombastic, angry carnival barker that has turned the culture in the direction it has gone. and how we got a Trump presidency.
I remember years ago watching him for the first time and within the first few minutes going "is this real?". I couldn't watch it anymore because it was literally raising my blood pressure. Sad to realize that far too many really eat this shit up...

Anyway, hopefully more suffer the same (deserving) fate. Time for all these dominoes to fall.

Bye Billy. - "It couldn't have happened to a bigger cunt".