MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

On 06/09/2017 at 11:44 PM, mynameisdita said:

:inlove:

So incredibly sweet :inlove:

Love Kelis doing the Holiday/ Milkshake mash up @7:00

Came across a Mia Farrow interview on Howard Stern from 1997.  Madonna came up when they were talking about what a pervert Woody Allen is and Howard said yet these big names still work with the creep and he mentioned Madonna, and Mia said to be fair no one knew about Woody being a perv when Madonna worked with him and she went on to say that Madonna was so nice to her on set and especially nice to her kids which she loved. 

Always known Tina Arena is a big Madonna fan. Defends her all the time and was at the Melbourne Tears of a clown concert. Here is what she said in New Idea when asked if she could upstage Madonna as Evita as she is taking the lead in the Australian theatre production. 

" I don't think Madonna and I could be put in the same basket. I love her.  She did such a great job in the movie. Nobody was doing movies of musical theatre when she did it back then.  People were very critical of her and I found that so lame. I would like to see somebody else get off their arse and try to get a concept like that made" 

Tina is always praising Madonna. She defend her recently on the Project tv show as well. Love her. 

On 30/9/2017 at 10:01 AM, impr3ssive_instant said:

:inlove:

I love the XX! They also have a playlist on Spotify that includes Human Nature.

5 hours ago, Mmmmm said:

Sarah Silverman and Andy Cohen comments

9CF914A7-3548-47BD-99F8-C2D6FAB1DEE5.jpeg

Sara is funny. She's a big fan

1 hour ago, Littlebastard said:

Sara is funny. She's a big fan

Yes she is. I love her! 

On 5/25/2017 at 5:57 PM, Gus said:

tumblr_njj397R9yH1qhqs99o1_400.gif

tumblr_njj397R9yH1qhqs99o2_400.gif

yasssssssssssss

Amber Rose. Madonna is following her now 

9E59EF0C-7C0D-4D71-A196-07094399CFA5.jpeg

Not sure if it's been mentioned but Debbie Gibson. In the booklet for her new boxset there's an interview discussing her career and she mentions how Madonna was her queen like it was for all girls from her generation and how the Madonna connection was key to working with people like Jellybean.

She also mentions how everytime she's compared to Madonna she basically frames it.

2 hours ago, M_Sinner said:

Rosie really loves Madonna she could've gone in on Patti but kept it classy 

Watch Ro's new show SMILF on Showtime it's great

I really miss Rosie would love to see more of her on TV and btw she follows me on Twitter I dare not bother her lol

1 minute ago, Gus said:

He's such a loon his Instagram has pics of M and him gushing over them 

6 hours ago, Gus said:

I had a massive crush on him the moment I saw him on Weeds.  Didn't even know until much later that he was gay and a Madonna loon.  And now I find out he loves horror movies?  My soulmate!

More on Rosie:

A Lesbian Cougar and a Cutie-Patootie

A big booster of Broadway, Rosie O’Donnell had her annual Marriott Marquis gala for Rosie’s Theater Kids, and this time (which was a fab Lion King celebration), Rosie showed up. Last year, she explained, Trump had been elected, “and I was sad and crying in bed. This year, it’s all Bob Mueller for me! Nothing was as good as last week’s indictments. I did not have sex with Madonna,” she added, “but if I did, this was 10 times better.” She paused, looked at a woman in the crowd and deadpanned, “You wouldn’t have. It was scary—at least to me.”

http://www.newnownext.com/laura-benanti-on-amy-schumer-melania-and-her-experimental-youth/11/2017/

Dita Von Teese

When Larry King asked Dita about her inspirations she mentioned Madonna, MJ and Bowie and looked rightfully disgusted once he brought up Cuntga to the conversation :chuckle: