New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

peppermint    0
18 hours ago, Littlebastard said:

He listens to Madonna before playing.  

Wow really?? Do we have a link where he said that? 👍👍👍

Jazzy Jan    0
1 hour ago, peppermint said:

Peppermint,  I have read on numerous occasions over the years that Roger is fan of hers and he has also attended  her concerts.  She has some major fans that are tennis superstars - Monica Seles is a huge fan and the Williams sisters are as well.  

4 hours ago, peppermint said:

i saw an ESPN interview and they asked him what music he listens to and he mentioned Madonna.....I'm a Rafael Nadal fan myself :)

Gus    0

Roger Federer also did some charity work in Malawi earlier this year!

roger-federer-malawi.jpg

http://www.maravipost.com/malawi-failing-leverage-celebrity-power-federer-madonna-now-rihanna/

Regarding Seles, when she cut her hair really short in 1991, many articles called her 'the Madonna of tennis', big fan!

This is from 1992

851bf891f50e166 (1)-1.jpg

155530959.jpg

humanracin    0

Pete Burns (Dead or Alive)

Martin Degville (Sigue Sigue Sputnik)

Robyn

Nicola Hitchcock (Mandalay)

Siobhan DeMare (Mono, Violet Indiana)

Bono

Sting

3D, Massive Attack

Nite Jewel

Marilyn Manson

Bananarama

Boy George

Marilyn (Peter Robinson)

Berlin (Terri Nun)

Wendy James (Transvision Vamp)

Samantha Fox

Pet Shop Boys

Andy Bell (Erasure)

Annie (Swedish popstar)

kallidonna    0
12 hours ago, humanracin said:

Pete Burns (Dead or Alive)

Martin Degville (Sigue Sigue Sputnik)

Robyn

Nicola Hitchcock (Mandalay)

Siobhan DeMare (Mono, Violet Indiana)

Bono

Sting

3D, Massive Attack

Nite Jewel

Marilyn Manson

Bananarama

Boy George

Marilyn (Peter Robinson)

Berlin (Terri Nun)

Wendy James (Transvision Vamp)

Samantha Fox

Pet Shop Boys

Andy Bell (Erasure)

Annie (Swedish popstar)

Are massive attack fans of her omg I love them they're like my second best after Madonna I know they collabed but didn't know they're fans!!:inlove:I also read somewhere that teardrop was intended for her but it didn't happen because the members were disagreeing on the singer altho she loved the demo and everything!

What an amazing day my other faves worshiping the Queen :tigger:

kallidonna    0

Also anyone mentioned xtina she said many times she loves Madonna and her favorite song is like a prayer!!:inlove: her whole Bionic era was also a tribute to the Queen!

Also Jason Derulo he said numerous times he's a big fan because of his mother and that he grew up with M's music 

Jazzy Jan    0
On 19 July 2017 at 9:54 PM, Gus said:

nationalenquirer_160707_news.jpg

Thanks Gus, Ellen Pompero has always been a major fan. 

We have to also add the great Chester Bennington to the list. Talented man and beautiful sensitive soul gone too soon. 

Gus    0
3 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Ellen appeared with M in a commercial in 1995 :D 

"It'll suck you in..." :inlove:

Jazzy Jan    0
16 minutes ago, Genevieve Vavance said:

Ellen appeared with M in a commercial in 1995 :D 

12 minutes ago, Gus said:

OMG, never seen this before !  I am a flop fan.  Love it.   :inlove:

Great to see Ellen in this advert as she had talked of her love for Madonna numerous times in interviews. A true major fan. 

3 hours ago, Gus said:

Thanks Gus!! :inlove: 

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

OMG, never seen this before !  I am a flop fan.  Love it.   :inlove:

Great to see Ellen in this advert as she had talked of her love for Madonna numerous times in interviews. A true major fan. 

I never knew about it either, somebody posted it a year or two ago her on this forum

god I love the TAB look

humanracin    0
On 7/20/2017 at 9:02 AM, kallidonna said:

Are massive attack fans of her omg I love them they're like my second best after Madonna I know they collabed but didn't know they're fans!!:inlove:I also read somewhere that teardrop was intended for her but it didn't happen because the members were disagreeing on the singer altho she loved the demo and everything!

What an amazing day my other faves worshiping the Queen :tigger:

3D loves Madonna.

Daddy G and Mushroom never got the opportunity to meet Madonna during the recording sessions for I Want You. Only 3D along with Nelle Hooper would meet with Madonna over in New York for a period of two days, record the vocals with her and then bring them back to Bristol to be worked on.

3D on using Madonna as vocalist – “She sang it really well, she had it sorted out, you could tell she knew the song, she’d really worked fucking hard on it. Fucking good” [The Face – November 1995]

3D on the recording sessions with Madonna – It was quite freaky for me because I’m just a Bristol boy. She was singing in my ear as we were playing the music down, giving me her version of it. I wasn’t taking any notice at all really. I was just thinking about how mad it is. She is such an icon it takes you a while to adjust. When she was in the vocal room, it was amazing. We did a few takes just to cover it, but she sung it so well we could have done it in one take. It was that beautiful” [ChannelV TV – June 1998]

3D looking back on I Want You for Collected – SEXY NOSTALGIA FROM 97[sic] MADONNA GETTING DOWN WITH US IN A PRE ANGELO D’ANGELO STYLE FOR THE MARVIN TRIBUTE ALBUM” [Collected PR – January 2006]

I used to go to a club owned by Massive Attack - 3D (Robert) called Nocturne in Bristol.. used to see 3D all the time, had a few drinks with him... many years ago... so strange that he is supposedly Banksy ... and that he recorded with Madonna 

Jazzy Jan    0

We all know Sofia Boutella is a friend and fan.  Just read an interview with her in the Melbourne Sunday age Magazine and she said this about Madonna 

" Madonna is an amazing person.  It was out of this world to be able to work with her.  Like nothing you can ever predict or imagine.  Yes, she has this "out-there" large persona, but she is the sweetest, most down to earth woman.  She's taught me so much about the world and about myself.  She shaped a lot of who I am "  

Love the respect she has for Madonna.  :clap:

On 7/19/2017 at 7:05 PM, kallidonna said:

Also anyone mentioned xtina she said many times she loves Madonna and her favorite song is like a prayer!!:inlove: her whole Bionic era was also a tribute to the Queen!

Also Jason Derulo he said numerous times he's a big fan because of his mother and that he grew up with M's music 

Tina is a fan but like her personality she's been shady to Madonna too..when asked if she would like to duet with Madonna she said maybe 10 years ago....this was after the Madonna/Britney duet.....i think she's a cunt personally.

XXL    0
58 minutes ago, Littlebastard said:

Tina is a fan but like her personality she's been shady to Madonna too..when asked if she would like to duet with Madonna she said maybe 10 years ago....this was after the Madonna/Britney duet.....i think she's a cunt personally.

Same feelings here :thumbsup:

Christina is insecure, bratty, conceited and entitled. Not Gaga/Mariah level (curiously they all share the same generic style of oversinging) but not acceptable either way. She's been dismissive and condescending about Madonna's voice several times "I insisted it was going to be done live or I would not be doing it to begin with", bitch has had an 8 year run as a legit star at best ... And her voice is certainly not what it once was

Mary Jay Blige said it all about Chrustina over a decade ago, "girl, you're already heading down the wrong path, Britney may not have the best voice but she doesn't act like she's above everyone else"

XXL    0
17 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

We all know Sofia Boutella is a friend and fan.  Just read an interview with her in the Melbourne Sunday age Magazine and she said this about Madonna 

" Madonna is an amazing person.  It was out of this world to be able to work with her.  Like nothing you can ever predict or imagine.  Yes, she has this "out-there" large persona, but she is the sweetest, most down to earth woman.  She's taught me so much about the world and about myself.  She shaped a lot of who I am "  

:inlove::clap:

Completely different personality from the phony/bratty/entitled category, no wonder she's gravitated towards Madonna professionally and on a personal level

And there's one thing in particular she says about Madonna being the sweetest, most down to earth person behind the tough woman perception of the media and public which is exactly the same thing Arsenio said 25 years ago when she appeared with Rosie. It all makes sense, goes round and round then comes full circle

Hector    0
17 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Lovely 😍

IMG_3625

XXL    0
3 minutes ago, Hector said:

Lovely 😍

IMG_3625

So maternal

The mother all kids need

Discipline, warmth and a sense of humour too

XXL    0
On 19/07/2017 at 8:17 AM, Gus said:

Roger Federer also did some charity work in Malawi earlier this year!

roger-federer-malawi.jpg

http://www.maravipost.com/malawi-failing-leverage-celebrity-power-federer-madonna-now-rihanna/

Regarding Seles, when she cut her hair really short in 1991, many articles called her 'the Madonna of tennis', big fan!

This is from 1992

851bf891f50e166 (1)-1.jpg

155530959.jpg

And she's wearing Madonna's Dolce encrusted bodysuit from the NYC TOD Premiere

XXL    0

By the way I didn't know Madonna had such famous fans in tennis :laugh:

Great names