MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

caba1    0

Wendell Williams often claims to be a fan and says that she adores "Crazy for you" , but sometimes she hated on Madonna calling her old, desperate, over and stupid. Is she really a fan or is she fake?

no, she's just Wendy. :1251:

but... did she really call her stupid?

JZU81xA.gif

karbatal    0

So here we are giving dozens and dozens of names. Then why paying so much atention to the VERY FEW STUPID LOSERS that say something negative about her?????? 

VogueMusic    0

300-level seats for MDNA? Blasphemy.

:chuckle:

If that's Staples Center in Los Angeles, looks like he's in the box seat section, or the restaurant/club section that is often reserved for VIPs.

A lot of the celebs that took pics at MDNA in LA had this view that Neil had.

VogueMusic    0

Not anymore. She used to be a liberal but has become a Trump loving loonbag and has trashed Madonna on twitter. And she blocked the Madonnanation twitter account for being anti-Trump! :rotfl:

Roseanne is fucking NUTS now.  There was a time when I think she really 'got it', and then I noticed her slowly start to slide deeper into a really paranoid space, then she became a total conspiracy nut...so I'm not surprised she's drunk the orange kool-aid.

le smoking    0

Has Frank Ocean ever publicly commented on her? I know they've had their pics taken together.

Before the Met Gala in 2013 he tweeted "guaranteed selfie with Madonna tomorrow"

Kim and Kourtney Legendashian love her - they mentioned her several times in their book about the time they met when they were kids, and Kim had her as her WCW on her app and said that she played Erotica on repeat during her Love magazine shoot with Klein

White Heat    0

Did anybody mention Diplo? He must qualify as a fan.

Skin    0

Wait a second!  Roseanne is a Trump supporter!?  What kind of crazy nonsense!?  My world just imploded. 

Confessit    0

Wait a second!  Roseanne is a Trump supporter!?  What kind of crazy nonsense!?  My world just imploded. 

I know!

Its like Jodi Foster being a republican🙄

Nora    0

What a great thread!:clap:

Macromad    0

I'm surprised nobody has mentioned Nelly Furtado, she's a big M fan. She even was an Unapologtic Bitch during the tour.

Nikki    0

she's not a new girl but what about patti smith?

She said she voted for herself in 2016 and doesn't support Trump, she seems to contradict herself. Her Twitter seems very pro-Trump, but in recent interviews before and after the election, she said that Trump and Clinton are just as bad and didn't like any of them. Her issues with Madomna started a long time ago when she thought Madonna was just practicing Kabbalah to be trendy. She's also praised Madonna in that time as well.

Shakira

Gwen Stefani

La terremoto

Nas

Kanye West

we should do an alphabetical list for this so we can add new names to it.

Hector    0

This thread would be more useful and more interesting with receipts. Anybody listing names should provide some quotes, articles, videos, tweets, etc., especially if it's less widely known praise.

Robin    0

Karl Marx loves Madonna

ITG    0

Karl Marx loves Madonna

Is that a young Stalin in your pic!?

Robin    0

Is that a young Stalin in your pic!?

Yeah lol

Jazzy Jan    0

This thread would be more useful and more interesting with receipts. Anybody listing names should provide some quotes, articles, videos, tweets, etc., especially if it's less widely known praise.

Sorry, I have been the main offender of just listing names.  Sadly, some of the interviews that I have read were in Magazines such as UK Hello and Ok and fashion and women's magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Instyle, W and newspaper magazines. There was a great article in USA Instyle magazine which had a double page full of celebrities talking of their love for Madonna.  I think I kept it but it would be in the garage.  My garage needs clearing out.     I did not keep the UK mags for example and they are not quoted online.  Will list some receipts though of people I have mentioned and will do so from now on. 

Jazzy Jan    0

Glenn Close - major fan 

Q: How was the Golden Globes?

GC: Fantastic! I hate trying to find a dress for these events because it's not something that I am interested in but once I'm there I begin to enjoy it. Oh and I got to sit near Madonna.

Q: Did you talk to her?

GC: Yes, I have been to her tours since 1993 and met her backstage in New York during her Confession Tour. She is my favourite performer, I love her. There will never be another Madonna in my lifetime. I was also privileged to see her rehearse her Sticky and Sweet tour when I was filming Damages in Brooklyn.

Hector    0

Sorry, I have been the main offender of just listing names.  Sadly, some of the interviews that I have read were in Magazines such as UK Hello and Ok and fashion and women's magazines such as Cosmopolitan, Instyle, W and newspaper magazines. There was a great article in USA Instyle magazine which had a double page full of celebrities talking of their love for Madonna.  I think I kept it but it would be in the garage.  My garage needs clearing out.     I did not keep the UK mags for example and they are not quoted online.  Will list some receipts though of people I have mentioned and will do so from now on. 

Oh it's alright. I just see some names in this thread who I was totally unaware of their Madonna admiration and would love to know what they said!

Glenn Close - major fan 

Q: How was the Golden Globes?

GC: Fantastic! I hate trying to find a dress for these events because it's not something that I am interested in but once I'm there I begin to enjoy it. Oh and I got to sit near Madonna.

Q: Did you talk to her?

GC: Yes, I have been to her tours since 1993 and met her backstage in New York during her Confession Tour. She is my favourite performer, I love her. There will never be another Madonna in my lifetime. I was also privileged to see her rehearse her Sticky and Sweet tour when I was filming Damages in Brooklyn.

Fantastic!! :inlove: