Leighton Meester

Britney Spears 

Katherine Jenkins 

Brooke Shields

Meredith Vieira

Virginia Madsen

Dweezil Zappa 

Mimi Rogers 

Gillian Anderson was a big fan of the American Life album despite Madonna generally not being the type of music she listens to

Sandra Bullock

Edward Norton is a Madonna fan? When did you hear/ read this? 

Edward Norton is a Madonna fan? When did you hear/ read this? 

Wasn't a poker night with him part of the TOAC auction in Miami?

edward-norton-and-madonna-gallery.jpg

Wasn't a poker night with him part of the TOAC auction in Miami?

05d962ffeef155482e57e3d01e93063a.jpg

Thanks, hadn't seen that picture! I'm a big fan of Edward Norton's work. Have always been curious what he REALLY thought about Madonna considering his serious relationship with Courtney Love. 

Thanks, hadn't seen that picture! I'm a big fan of Edward Norton's work. Have always been curious what he REALLY thought about Madonna considering his serious relationship with Courtney Love. 

Courtney loves Madonna! still dying at "don't worry i was frisked of any makeup products before hand"

madonna-fundraiser-art-basel-raising-mal

Has Frank Ocean ever publicly commented on her? I know they've had their pics taken together.

No but they become friendly after the Met Gala in 2013, she met Chance the rapper through him *I believe*

Wendell Williams often claims to be a fan and says that she adores "Crazy for you" , but sometimes she hated on Madonna calling her old, desperate, over and stupid. Is she really a fan or is she fake?

Jenny Mccarthy

Toni Braxton

Cynthia Bailey

Anthony Kiedis

There's an interview with St. Vincent in this week's Entertainment Weekly and she says Madonna is her favorite pop star. I can't wait for her new album coming soon. It would be so cool if she and Madonna collaborated on something. There were remors about it because St. Vincent worked with William Orbit but it never happened. 

Drew Barrymore 

Steven Tyler 

Marisa Tomei 

Marg Helgenberger

Zachary Quinto 

Tracy Chapman talks about Madonna

Saturday, 08 November 2008
Since bursting on to the world stage in 1988, singer-songwriter Tracy Chapman has been a champion for the downtrodden. She tells Amy Fleming about her fears for young people, her fight against sexism - and her respect for Madonna.

Is it harder for women in the industry in general? 'Definitely,' she says. 'I was trying to make a case for Madonna the other day, saying that she's to be admired for her longevity in a genre that has mostly been for younger acts. Men are able to sustain a career into their 50s and 60s and still present themselves as sex symbols. With women on the other hand, people say, 'Why doesn't she retire?' It's just so unfair. So I have to give props to Madonna.'

isnt sophie ellis bextor also a fan or used to be a fan? havent heard of her in a few years

Demi Moore

Bruce Willis

Cybil Shepard

Lily Thomlin (not sure)

Candice Bergen (not sure)

Tove Lo :inlove:

Roseanne Barr

Not anymore. She used to be a liberal but has become a Trump loving loonbag and has trashed Madonna on twitter. And she blocked the Madonnanation twitter account for being anti-Trump! :rotfl:

Not anymore. She used to be a liberal but has become a Trump loving loonbag and has trashed Madonna on twitter. And she blocked the Madonnanation twitter account for being anti-Trump! :rotfl:

Aww hate to hear that.

Darren Criss said he likes her too

Also what did Leonardo DiCaprio said about Madonna?

Darren Criss said he likes her too

Also what did Leonardo DiCaprio said about Madonna?

He was at her Tears of a clown show in Miami. I believe he brought one her stuff that was auctioned. I believe they are probably friends.

:rotfl:  What a loser she now is. 

Milla Jovovich 

Susan Sarandon 

Amy Schumer 

Juliette Lewis 

so this is vague as the people im gonna mention never called themselves fans, but they seem to like her.

im bad at names when it comes to people in sports, but either serena or venus williams likes madonna. and to a lesser extent for those who know them.. elodie ouedraogo and Kim geyvaert seemed to like madonna a lot when Slam came on a talkshow and talked about truth or dare. i believe kim clijsters also shared a music playlist years ago and i remember madonna being on there. 

im bad at names when it comes to people in sports, but either serena or venus williams likes madonna.

Venus likes her too, there's video of her singing Material Girl&LAP at karaoke bars...

I remember them posing with M at the Vanity Fair Academy awards after party in 2006, but the photos have completely vanished from the internet it seems...

Monica Seles was a huge fan too!