MadonnaNation.com Forums
Jazzy Jan

New Celebrities that love Madonna thread

From last year 

https://www.vogue.com/article/dua-lipa-us-tour-influential-musicians-makeup-confidence-madonna-katy-perry-fka-twigs

Dua Lipa 

Madonna Since I was very young, I’ve seen Madonna’s music videos on TV; I’ve seen her live performances on YouTube. She’s been such an influential artist for so many generations. It’s always very exciting to see how adventurous she has been onstage—what her persona is, with all the dances and the outfit changes. The Jean Paul Gaultier bustier, that’s my favorite! It didn’t matter what anyone said as long as she felt confident and comfortable, and that’s [something] to aspire to. Be feminine, be sexy, be confident. There’s so much strength behind that.

Photo: Getty Images

She mentions Madonna again in Katy Perry part also.

10 minutes ago, Gus said:

:drama::drama::drama:

ESPresss yourself.

Wow! 

On 2018-02-10 at 2:56 AM, Mmmmm said:

From last year 

https://www.vogue.com/article/dua-lipa-us-tour-influential-musicians-makeup-confidence-madonna-katy-perry-fka-twigs

Dua Lipa 

Madonna Since I was very young, I’ve seen Madonna’s music videos on TV; I’ve seen her live performances on YouTube. She’s been such an influential artist for so many generations. It’s always very exciting to see how adventurous she has been onstage—what her persona is, with all the dances and the outfit changes. The Jean Paul Gaultier bustier, that’s my favorite! It didn’t matter what anyone said as long as she felt confident and comfortable, and that’s [something] to aspire to. Be feminine, be sexy, be confident. There’s so much strength behind that.

Photo: Getty Images

She mentions Madonna again in Katy Perry part also.

:headbang::headbang::headbang:

:confused:

I feel dirty watching that :sick:. She needs a good wash.

I was stalking Dua Lipa’s  IG

This was posted in 2015 

1 hour ago, Gus said:

:confused:

Image result for lana turner disgusted looks gifs

Throwing out old magazines again and come across an article on Rihanna in the Sunday age magazine where she says this 

" Madonna is my idol and career inspiration. If I had to examine her evolution through time, I think she reinvented her music and style with success every single time and at the same time remained a real force in entertainment in the whole World"  

2 hours ago, Jazzy Jan said:

Throwing out old magazines again and come across an article on Rihanna in the Sunday age magazine where she says this 

" Madonna is my idol and career inspiration. If I had to examine her evolution through time, I think she reinvented her music and style with success every single time and at the same time remained a real force in entertainment in the whole World"  

I love Rihanna's love, respect and admiration towards M, they also have such a great chemistry together it seems M really likes her. Plus she's the only on that has been consistent for years imo she ate up her competition and she reminds me of M's idgaf attitude!

sorry if this has been posted again 

rihanna-madonna-blond-ambition.jpg